URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1535
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the All-sTAR Finale"

Posted by Seana on 05-07-07 at 00:00 AM
OK, everybody here? Great. Now slap on those smiles, people! I don't care if you don't want anyone to win, Rob. Your CBS contract says you have to smile at the finish line. David and Mary, your contract actually prohibits you from smiling until we get you some veneers for those teeth. Drew! Don't you walk away. OK, make with the clapping!

*clap clap*

Eric and Danielle! A bunch of miles and a couple countries and you are the official winners of the Amazing Race! All your whining and b!tching totally paid off for you! Your names will now be up there with previous winners like Flo and Zach and Freddy and Kendra.

Dustin and Kandice! Well, you won some stuff. I guess that will have to be good enough for you. I'm more than happy to console you if you feel like dropping by my hotel room later.

Charla and Mirna! Yes, we did learn more about you. We did see the real you. We really wish we hadn't. Off you go now.

Eric, here is your product placement phone so you can call Jeremy and tell him to order a couple kegs. Now you can have that party to wanted to have before, but couldn't afford it because you were slackers with low-paying dead-end jobs. Now, you're a slacker with a stacked girlfriend and $1 million!

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as an army guy or the pilot Oswald walked past, like a thousand times. Jump on in and play with us!

I would like to take a moment to thank all those who came to play with us this season. You guys make it so much fun! Hugs and smooshes to you all.

Joe...Cygnus X1
Bill...sporkman

Dustin...bystander
Kandice...Max Headroom

Uchenna...cahaya
Joyce...ARNutz

Rob...seahorse
Amber...Cyndimaus

David...warp core_breach
Mary...Sahara

Charla...Estee
Mirna...zipperhead

Kevin...mikey
Drew...indy42

Danny...dragonflies
Oswald...vince3

Teri...jbug
Ian...buckeyegirl

Eric...beau_30
Danielle...CwazyWabbit

John Vito...krisjonfanbg
Jill...pinksparkleguitar

The Native Greeter…Molaholic
Mother Nature…vince3
Romber's Intern...sporkman
Rob's Personal (hee) Texas Hold 'Em Dealer...emydi
Danny & Oswald’s Personal Assistant...Tahj
Magilla...dabo

Danielle’s Right Oobie...Denalio
Danielle’s Left Oobie...pinksparkleguitar
Harry Smith...Cygnus X1
Travelocity Gnome...foonermints
Phil’s Golf Equipment...mrc

LibraRising – R&A’s new home gym, God, Hair Club for Men guy
Briar Rosie – Lug Nuts, the La Maquina clue box, the fish in Danielle's tank
azkate – C&M’s kidnapped local

History Detective - Tyler from Season 10
vince3 – Tyler from Season 9
Snidget – Homeland Security

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the All-sTAR Finale"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-07-07 at 00:56 AM
(Not seen on the Early Show)

Danielle, the world wants to know . . .

Are those real?

And another smacktabulous job by you, Seana! *chooms*

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 05-08-07 at 09:33 PM
Why yes, they are real..*covers mouth and mumbles*..ly mine.

I'd let you touch them, but they are only for show. I show them every where I go!

Posted by cahaya on 05-07-07 at 01:20 AM
Dontcha wish that was you up there, Rawb?

(Heh, heh, heh.)

And thank you, Seana, for hosting!

Posted by ARnutz on 05-07-07 at 07:37 AM
*snicker* My hubby is so funny!

C'mon, honey... let's go and try to make a baby.

Yes! Thanks for hosting, Seana!!!

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-07-07 at 01:31 AM
Look at it this way, Bill:

At least this time, we're actually AT the finish line. And it's a damn sight warmer.

OOC: Great job, Spork!

Posted by sporkman on 05-07-07 at 01:13 PM
**Clap clap clap**
Wow, there really is a finish line. I always thought it was an Amazing Race Urban Myth.

Thanks for a great "Be The TAR-Stars". See everyone at the next "Be The..."

Posted by dabo on 05-07-07 at 02:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-07 AT 02:15 AM (EST)

Congrats, Erica and DDaniel, guess all that childish whining and moaning about the other teams was worthwhile after all. Who knew? Well, at least Erica can afford the hair transplant now.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 05-07-07 at 12:13 PM
Rob, your "smile" concerns me. We're happy. Please don't ruin our lives with a murder charge. It would all be on camera and we could't refute it. Come on sweetie, we'll go win some other reality show.

*tugs on Rob's arm*

Rob?

Honey, I can't hold you back. Please stop!

*hangs on Rob's arm with all her weight*

Could somebody help me here?

Posted by mrc on 05-07-07 at 04:46 PM
Here, borrow my three-wood.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by dragonflies on 05-07-07 at 12:21 PM
*clap with forced smile*

Talk about Karma biting you in the a$$...
<=1>siggie by syren

Thanks Seana! Another fun season!

Posted by vince3 on 05-07-07 at 12:24 PM
*grumble mumble*

*clap clap clap*

*thinks about doing something with the Joker-faced Rob heading toward the winners, then decides "Nah!"*

Posted by jbug on 05-07-07 at 01:08 PM
Oh what a lovely time we have had!
It was rather chilly in SanFran, don't you think?
I'm not sure if I should congratulate Danielle or offer my sympathies to the poor girl. Advice; take your half of the million and run, girl, run!
Ok, why all the close up shots of Romber at the finish line? Weren't the rest of us there too?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I don't think any of the F3 named us in that last task (if it weren't for Ian, we MIGHT have been chosen as the team to stay in touch with after the race, but..... I'm working on it guys, ok?).

Posted by Cyndimaus on 05-07-07 at 05:15 PM
I'm afraid they were trying to ensure that Rob was always on camera in case he tried something. I'm not strong enough to hold him back, you know.

Posted by zipperhead on 05-07-07 at 01:29 PM
##### bullshit. You are all ##### ##### and you can bite my #####, #####! I could have beaten all of you quite easily if I had had a worthy teammate.

And to you, my dear cousin, may you rot in hell. You cost me a million dollars. I hate you. Yes, I admire the way you overcame your shortcomigs. You are a credit to people with special challenges everywhere. The fact remains, you cost me a million dollars. Die.

Next stop, Big Brother.

Posted by dabo on 05-07-07 at 01:39 PM
Loved how you bragged about being mental.

Posted by Estee on 05-07-07 at 02:26 PM
Gosh, I don't know how I had such a hard time figuring out your answers after we discussed the chance of that kind of challenge all the way into Oakland. And I didn't spot where you'd scratched your numbers into the desk? Honestly, no idea what happened there. So sorry.

(It was worth it, do you hear me? Worth it!)

Posted by bystander on 05-07-07 at 03:01 PM
I know how you feel Gnome-boy. Sometimes team-mates can be down-right nasty to you. If Kandice hadn't nagged me all over the island of Lanai, we would have definitely come in first place.

Oh well. We're still the best of friends. Sometimes this friendship stuff is hard. It's all about the give and take.

Speaking of give and take...Phil...don't you have anything to give me? Any toys laying around? Is that a vespa in your pocket?

Standing ovation for Seana for being the best hostess ever!

Posted by Max Headroom on 05-07-07 at 04:25 PM
Yup, we lost. Dammn.

Posted by mrc on 05-07-07 at 04:48 PM
Why, yes, yes I do. Just come a little closer. That's right . . . closer . . . closer . . .

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by beau_30 on 05-07-07 at 07:17 PM
TAKE THAT YOU HIPPIE's! I GOT MY MILLION. See you danielle and here I come Jeremy for that Butt Spanking. Your boobs were worsless. I never undersestimated you for your brains. But I did like that white t-shirt on you!

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-07-07 at 10:30 PM
Spoken like a true COLEGE graduate.

You are taking her oobies with you, no?

Posted by beau_30 on 05-08-07 at 03:21 PM
shhhh she doesn't know that. I deflated them last night and put them in my bag after the TAR party ;)

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 05-09-07 at 02:12 AM
Umm...that's what you think. Those were just bags of sand. I figured you wouldn't know the difference.

Posted by beau_30 on 05-09-07 at 04:30 PM
Out of Character
That is so True about him. Thanks for a great laugh CWazzyrabit, great teaming up with you this season.

In character...
Hey Daneille I hate to tell you this but that Gnome you are looking for took off with the MIRNA! Don't ask I don't know how that happend. I guess her shrieking and mirna cent is the gnomes matting call

Posted by ARnutz on 05-08-07 at 03:27 PM

Gosh, Joe. That was funny!

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 05-08-07 at 09:57 PM
*jiggles and shakes*
I won! I won! I won! Oh my Gawd, I won!
*dances with glee*

Who knew that my nonstop talking about who's fake and phony would pay off. Who knew that even though everyone tried to push me down, I just floated right back up to the top. You know, with this new found confidence, I think I will do something else I have never done before...Hey, Eric, we need to talk. My oobies and I have made a decision on who we really want to be spending time with...

*jiggles off*
I'm on to more impourent things...
*in as singsongily voice as can be muster through the nose and whine*
Gnoooommmie, where arrrre yoooooooo?

Thanks much, Seana! We couldn't have done it without such a marvelous host!