URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1531
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR12 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 5"

Posted by dabo on 11-30-07 at 02:08 AM
Whoopie, I'm 0 for 4 this season! Collectively, though, we're batting 1,000. Kudos to Max Headroom, Peetah, Seana, mattben, Loree, tvgeek401 and Yogi!

The Rules!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar12 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Shana and Jennifer." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2. Non elimination episodes. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header; you may also include a team name to indicate who you think will be in last place, of course.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Azaria and Hendekea".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Kynt and Vyksin (Gothtoons)
Jennifer and Nathan (TroubledDaters)
Ronald and Christina (Daddy Dearest)
Shana and Jennifer (LA Women)
Azaria and Hendekea (Brother/Sister)
Nicolas and Donald (Grandson/Grandfather)
Rachel and TK (HippieDaters)

PHILIMINATED
Ari and Staella (NotGoths)
Kate and Pat (Lesbian Ministers)
Marianna and Julia (Sisters)
Lorena and Jason (TooMuchDramaDaters)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Troubled Daters: Nathan/Jennifer"
Posted by vince3 on 11-30-07 at 02:32 AM
Let's try this again, shall we?

"Ronald/Christina"
Posted by Max Headroom on 11-30-07 at 01:03 PM
Going against the grain here, but I think these two are about done.

"JenNathan"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-30-07 at 05:30 PM
The new "he she who shall not be named".

*crosses fingers*

"Nathan and Jennifer."
Posted by tvgeek401 on 11-30-07 at 08:48 PM

"Jen and Nathan"
Posted by Seana on 12-02-07 at 01:34 AM
I agree that it's time for a seemingly strong (but clearly annoying) team to make a stupid mistake and get eliminated.

"Rachel & TK"
Posted by Loree on 12-02-07 at 09:40 AM
Not the popular answer this week. But I fear Nathan and Jen will stick around longer to annoy us. And Pat and Kate did talk about liking Rachel and TK.

"Rachel/TK"
Posted by dabo on 12-02-07 at 12:06 PM
Too laid back.

"Don and Nick"
Posted by Peetah on 12-02-07 at 12:42 PM
Just a guess really. (Or is it wishful thinking?)

"TK and Rachael"
Posted by MaryKat on 12-02-07 at 02:22 PM
I'm not very good at this, but they both get so lost and they fail to pay attention to details.

"Nicholas and Donald"
Posted by indy42 on 12-02-07 at 02:57 PM
Let's face it: They're going soon.

"Jennifer and Nathan"
Posted by Yogi on 12-02-07 at 07:11 PM

Jennifer and Nathan

"The actual answer is..."
Posted by Peetah on 12-03-07 at 02:08 AM
Wow!!

Did we all miss it! How did we do that?
lol!!

"RE: The actual answer is..."
Posted by AyaK on 12-03-07 at 07:40 AM
5 of us voted for Jennifer and Nathan. Their time is clearly almost up.

3 went for TK & Rachel. Hard to tell, because they teeter on disaster constantly.

2 picked Donald & Nicholas. Ditto.

And 1 picked Ronald & Christina. This was the real surprise, in that they decided to stay on the last flight in and still almost won the leg because they're so disciplined as a team. For all of their issues, I'd be surprised if they weren't in the final 3.

"RE: The actual answer is..."
Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-03-07 at 08:46 AM
Dang it....I keep forgetting about this thread on Sudnay's....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat