URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1530
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"

Posted by Seana on 04-29-07 at 11:30 PM
Welcome to the last Pit Stop of the Race. The next leg is the last one, people!

You are the Final Three:

Dustin and Kandice! Here, have more toys.
Eric and Danielle! Still bitter?
Charla and Mirna! Charla, please stop touching the screen.

So sorry, Danny and Oswald, we have to eliminate you. The Roadblock was actually a lot easier, but Eric paid me a pretty big bribe to put in a task that you guys would suck at. Since you did so poorly with the GPS search in the snow, we thought we'd do that again.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as an army guy or the pilot Oswald walked past, like a thousand times. Jump on in and play with us!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 12"
Posted by Cyndimaus on 04-30-07 at 11:59 AM
Finally it's about time to go to the finish line. I'm tired of sequesterville.

Posted by dabo on 04-30-07 at 12:03 PM
They should hide the finish line in the bushes just for yucks.

Posted by jbug on 04-30-07 at 01:09 PM
Me to, Amber. I'm tired of Rob's stupid jokes and him throwing Mary in the pool. She splashes me every time she goes in.

Posted by foonermints on 04-30-07 at 12:48 PM
Mirna and Charla - YUCK! Your peepers are creeping me out. What's up? It looks like you've both been up on a three week bender, and even I don't look that bad after one. Does someone keep pushing your faces in a bowl of spaghetti sauce?

Dustin and Kandice - enjoy your toys. No trips from me! My Überlords are too cheap, hell, they haven't even changed any of their worn out commercials. TAR was plugging Garmin for this leg anyway.

Go BQs! You are my only hope. Don't make me pull out my BB6 sigpic.

Posted by LibraRising on 04-30-07 at 02:06 PM
I think the cootercard would do wonders for the gnome's performance! Or at least would cause Eric to self-destruct.

Posted by foonermints on 04-30-07 at 02:38 PM
No, the CooterCardŽ doesn't really help gnomes, or anybody, for that matter.

Least of all Julie.

Posted by bystander on 05-01-07 at 09:58 AM
Shhhhhh.

Not so loud Charla. You're not supposed to be supporting Kandi and me. *wink wink* Mirna may hear you and then you're really going to need a Doctor-o.

Posted by foonermints on 05-02-07 at 11:15 PM
Did you just call me a troll?

Posted by jbug on 04-30-07 at 01:14 PM
Ok, those of us in Sequesterville are planning on who we will be yelling the loudest for and who will get the "Weaver" clap.
I'm trying to get everyone to agree to hide in the bushes and not jump out till the team we want to win arrives - that will be the Beauty Queens, right gang? Hoping they will be FIRST so I don't have to stay hidden long - you know - poison ivy & all that stuff)
~~~ have Ozy & Danny in handcuffs so they can't let on to the Cousins about our plan~~~~

Posted by zipperhead on 04-30-07 at 01:20 PM
Now you know the truth about why we have not been posting - my stupid cousin keeps messing up the computer and I am tired of fixing it for her. She is useless to me. Except when we are trying to get better airplane seats.

How do you say $1 million in your language?

Posted by dabo on 04-30-07 at 02:51 PM
Which accent will you use in the US?

Posted by zipperhead on 04-30-07 at 04:46 PM
I've been working on this hip-hop accent... yo.

Posted by Snidget on 04-30-07 at 03:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-07 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Dear Ms Mirna.

We need to you to inform us of the location of your cousin immediately.

We have footage to indicate that she is single handedly trying to destroy the morale of the US military by repeatedly touching the screen.

We expect your full cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,
Homeland Security.

Posted by zipperhead on 04-30-07 at 04:41 PM
I'm not even American, so you can just bite me.

Posted by Estee on 04-30-07 at 04:40 PM
Is it my fault that I kept flashing back to your touchscreen interactive virtual husband program?

You don't think we're actually going to win, do you?

Posted by zipperhead on 04-30-07 at 04:52 PM
What can I say? I haven't met a real man who could keep up with me.

No, I think your stumpy legs will be the death of us.

Posted by foonermints on 04-30-07 at 09:40 PM

Keep your grubby mitts off me.

Posted by bystander on 05-01-07 at 09:53 AM
That's OK Mirna...we don't know how to use computers either. We do, however, know how to win a race. Maybe you can find the computer that tells you how to find a clue?

Posted by zipperhead on 05-03-07 at 10:36 AM
How quickly they forget! It was you and your equally ugly-on-the-inside teammate who completely passed up a detour!
Duh!

I can't wait to see you cry like a little girl on TV. I may shriek and throw things at people, but I never cry because my teammate "said things that are hurtful". What a baby you are.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-03-07 at 10:56 AM
Fight! Fight! Hey everybody, the Schmirnas and BQs are cat-fighting again, like in Chile!

Or like on Dynasty!

Posted by Max Headroom on 05-05-07 at 05:06 PM
Wouldn't you like to watch that fight??

Oh wait. Guess you wouldn't. Never mind.

Posted by LibraRising on 04-30-07 at 01:43 PM
It has come to my attention that a great number of you viewers do not realize that this show is not, in fact, aired live. So your repeated prayers for some cataclysmic event that would strand all three remaining teams on a remote Pacific island while returning from Guam are too late. Too bad you didn't get those prayers in earlier. I would've been totally up for that.

-God

Posted by nailbone on 04-30-07 at 02:06 PM
LOL!!!!

Posted by mrc on 04-30-07 at 03:36 PM
We want to state for the record that we have not been used enough this season. Phil has hardly touched us, what with peeps taking so long to finish legs and all. In fact, it's leaving us kind of blue.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by bystander on 05-01-07 at 09:49 AM
*Jumps up and down...and up and down*

Yay! More toys!!! Phil...why don't you stop by later and show Kandi and I how to use the toys? Do I need batteries?...or do they plug in?

Ya know...Doing all that military stuff was Waaaaay cooool! My brothers are going to be so jealous. I never knew you could have great nails and still do army stuff.

Boy that sergeant was tough on us while washing that jet engine. Here Kandi and I are soaking wet, spraying water on each other and all he cares about is a smudge on the wing flap. That whole Don't Ask..Don't Tell policy really works I guess.

Oh Phil...speaking of Don't Ask, Don't Tell....come over hear and let's do it on all fours. These new four wheeler's are really cool.

Posted by sporkman on 05-02-07 at 11:58 AM
Hello! Mr Cha-Cha!! OVER HERE! Hey! Look in the bushes! I'm right in front of you! <WAVING> HELLO?!?!? Sergeant, can I have another bottle of water while I wait for this idiot? Yeah, just walk over here and give me the bottle, I bet he won't notice.

I thought I had gotten away from these morons when I left to do my summer assignment with the Naval Reserves.

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 05-02-07 at 01:44 PM
*looks around furtively (whatever the heck that means) and teary-eyed* Oooooooh, Eric is gooingg to kkiillll meee! He can't post until I post and I can't find the message boards anywhere. I just don't know what I am doing. Oh, I'm as good as dead...oh, wait here it is. It was right under my finger tips the whole time. As my wonderful, supportive boyfriend says, I can be so stupid sometimes. *laughs off any feelings of anger and resentment*

I am just glad those horrible ChaChas are gone. I was soooo getting tired of their telling me I needed to shave. I do NOT have a beard (or am a beard, or whatever it is they are saying). Oh, and BQs, those manboobs you were admiring (you were admiring them, right?) on Eric, were my extra set. We got them back from that stupid gnome last week before he could sell them on the oobie stock market. Eric was, um, just holding them for me.

Posted by foonermints on 05-02-07 at 11:27 PM
The "stupid gnome" also gave you a complete set of my smaller, itchier brothers that evening..

Posted by beau_30 on 05-03-07 at 02:57 PM
You gave them to me and I gave them to the Chas Chas

Posted by CwazyWabbit on 05-03-07 at 03:30 PM
Well, I thought I got them from Phil 'cause he's been giving the BQs extra "eyebrow" attention and you know those BQs. They're crabby players....what? You said crafty? I thought you said...Oh well, same diff.

Posted by beau_30 on 05-03-07 at 03:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-07 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Its about time you posted. I couldn't figure out where you went. I think you were still playing with that GPS. My man oobies gave the BQ's some extra attention.

Phil did you see my oobies!

Danny and Oswald are such pathotic. And I don't care that they think I'm a homophob. Its okay because remeber this picture:

Oh yea check out my Oobies!

Posted by LibraRising on 05-04-07 at 09:58 AM

Remember, Eric. I'm not just the president of Hair Club for Men. I'm also a client.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-03-07 at 09:54 AM
Hey Bill! I know we could have done a better job of cleaning that plane than anyone. I mean, has anyone ever seen our kitchen?

Guido eats off the floor all the time. But that's only because we lost his monogrammed bowl.

Posted by sporkman on 05-04-07 at 01:39 PM
>
>Guido eats off the floor
>all the time.

I wouldn't let Guido eat off the floor right now. I just saw the group picture Eric posted and hurled. I don't mind looking at pictures of young topless studs, but young topless studs and hippies? <gag> That's some dirty man love I don't want to think about.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 05-04-07 at 06:03 PM
Yeah, what would Eric know? Just remember what we were doing when they were toddlers.

You DO remember, don't you?

Posted by jbug on 05-03-07 at 12:15 PM
Well, we (that is, those of us in Sequesterville) are now on our way to a rather chilly city (not to be named)to watch the winners reach the mat. Ian has been really anxious to leave this beautiful tropical paradise - I'm beginning to wonder why he's in such a hurry to get home ~~~ hummmmm~~~.
As for me, it's back to the everyday chores of taking care of the kids, laundry, cooking, cleaning, UGH!

~~~looking around for any other reality shows I can try out for~~~

Handcrafted by RollDdice