URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1528
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Starting Over Scrapbook"

Posted by BrenMo on 06-09-06 at 07:50 AM
oops, wrong category, I'll try this again.

Now someone is selling their personally kept SO Scrapbook. Buy it now for $150. It's a shame she has to get rid of it but alas.....she is moving and I guess it'll just take up too much space.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Starting-Over-Television-Scrapbook-over-350-pictures_W0QQitemZ7626861887QQcategoryZ201QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Starting Over Scrapbook"
Posted by BlingBlong on 06-09-06 at 08:00 AM
I don't see the buy it now $150...maybe she took it out because no one in their right mind would pay that. It's at $10.50 with 3 bids from 2 people now. Did you see the list of people? This is a FANatic person.

Posted by JustBNMe on 06-09-06 at 09:04 AM
Geez the seller has revised the item 14 times since it was listed. Maybe the seller reads this MB. It is a shame many of us were fans of the show and were led down the trail of disappointment with the way it went downhill this past season. I am sure that's probably how the scrapbook seller feels which is why she is selling it. It is a shame in many ways.

Posted by alaholly on 06-09-06 at 11:10 AM
I feel a little sorry for people who have so little going on in their own lives that they want to live the imaginary life of a Reality TV "star". It's one thing to simply watch a show and take whatever value you can from what you see. But to e-mail these very ordinary people like you actually know them (and are really "friends") just because you saw them on a show. And to buy their low quality junk just because someone you saw on TV made it? And then not only to MAKE a scrapbook of everything Starting Over but to BUY someone else's? Sad.

Posted by petmama on 06-09-06 at 03:44 PM
I might eventually email Jessica because I once lived in her childhood hometown, Sudbury, MA. And, am also an avid photographer. But, unless I've got something in common with any of the other SOHG's, I won't be contacting them.

Posted by Labyrinth on 06-09-06 at 12:14 PM
Posted this on another thread but last time I looked she showned NONE of the interior shots of this brown scrapbook. Personally, I find that very very suspicious. Why no photo shots of what her "custom, homemade" scrapbooking looks like???

Posted by Toushay on 06-15-06 at 11:57 AM
Did this ever sell and for how much?

Posted by sharnina on 06-15-06 at 12:33 PM
I clicked on the link above and it said the winning bid was $29.10

Not quite the $150 she was originally looking for.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

Posted by CLoftus on 06-21-06 at 09:47 PM
i emailed her and asked if she could post an interior shot after i saw this thread (before time was up) and she said she thought there was an interior shot. i replied back no there was not. she never replied again and i never saw an interior shot. the scrapbook shown is a pretty inexpensive scrapbook. i was curious to see what kind of stuff was in it. wonder who won it? anyone here?

carol
www.creativecarol.myctmh.com