URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1528
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother Loathe List V11.1 (and probably only)"

Posted by Estee on 07-09-10 at 07:46 AM
Most of us ran out of love a long time ago.

In case you care about the names: Kathy, Enzo, Rachel, Hayden, Annie, Brendon, Kristen, Matt, Lane, Andrew, Brendon, Ragan, and Monet.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.1 (and probably only)"
Posted by Aruba on 07-12-10 at 06:51 PM
It's been several months since a REAL Reality Show season was aired. And yes, when Production decides to bring back former contestants and give them second (and even third) chances to play, that's NOT a real season IMHO. That being said, I watched the first two episodes of BB12.

Not sure if I could put up with the WHOLE season, so can't promise to initiate this list every week. Tough to rank 1-13 this early, so I grouped HGs into four separate categories:

DISLIKE THE LEAST

MATT - If he could successfully combine his freak factor appearance with this high IQ, he could go far in the game. Slick move using Britney's injury time-out to strike a deal with Hayden. He gives Hayden the HOH (and early target) yet assures his safety for the first week. BUT...the greatest alliance in BB history??? In BB5, two of the "Four Horsemen" make it to the F2 and walk away with 500K and 50K. So for the "Brigade" to take claim as the "greatest" at least three of the four clowns would have to make it to the F4. I think we have a better chance watching Andrew eat a strip of bacon before we see that happen!

MONET - Hard to imagine a player snatching a cool 10K on Day One and not apparently suffering any negative repercussions. This alone is worthy of putting her in the top group this week.

ENZO - Yes, he's annoying to watch/hear...but is the most proactive player so far in the House. Being born and raised (and will probably die) in NJ, I can asure you Enzo does NOT typify your average NJ resident. And I promise you I NEVER heard of "Meow, Meow???" WTF Dude...are you auditioning to be the front"man" for the Pussycat Dolls?? Sakes Alive!!!

BRITNEY - At first I thought she was faking her injury; but after watching in slo-mo her leg/knee did land awkwardly, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Being an innocent victim early on she could have created lots of drama, but did not. So she gets props for that. Also super hott to look at, and hoping that rock on her finger will nix any possibility of becoming another Reality Show skanky Ho.

TAKE 'EM OR LEAVE 'EM

HAYDEN - I don't recall any HG winning the first HOH and winning that season. If that claim is true, I don't see Hayden breaking the trend.

KRISTEN - Pretty girl who's been an invisible player. It worked for Jordan last season, but she had "Dumb and Dumber" Jeff's coattails to ride for the first 3/4s of the season. Kristen will need to do the same. Given the track record of the CBS Casting Crew, she's got several possbilities.

LANE - My first impression of Lane is "Big and Dumb," Well we know about the "big," and just a matter of time before the "dumb" part is confirmed. Got sucked into the Brigade Allince so he should get by the first couple weeks.

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE

RAGAN - I'm really liking him as a BB player, but why do token gays every season casted on any Reality Show feel this burning need to continuously advertise the obvious? If historically Reality Show contestants were evicted or booted primarily for their sexual preference, I'd understand. But in all my years of watching that has never been the case. Although I'll give him a slight reprive in week one...having Hayden prance out in a fairy's suit was probably Production's way of baiting Ragan to keep talking about his preference. Even so, personally I could care less which gender you go to bed with.

ANNIE - So you're in love with another woman. WHOOPTY-DOO! No Reality Show contestant's game has ever ended prematurely because he/she goes both ways. So why the ridiculous secret tearful confession to Ragan? As stated with Ragan, I could care less which gender you go to bed with.

ANDREW - The only one in the House making a big deal about Andrew's religion...is Andrew himself. He's playing the Religion card WAAAAAAAY too much. And why? Has there ever been a player evicted primarily on religious belief? Not to my knowledge. Anyway that black "Yom Kippur" you wear on your head is all the notority you need to advertise your faith.

HANG IT UP

KATHY - If not for the season twist, her pathetic perfomance is inexcusable. If Kathy is NOT the saboteur and I decide to go into a life of crime, I'm moving to the town where Kathy is Sheriff. What I'm dying to find out is who's her Deputy? Britney???

BRENDON and RACHEL - I'll group these two together for obvious reason. I nearly busted my gut laughing when both proclaimed their attraction toward each other because they are scientists. LOL. These horny toads would be jumping on each other even if Brendon worked in a sewer and Rachel was capping bottles in some brewery. I'm just hoping neither wins POV so at least one goes home and this immature sappy showmance could be nipped in the bud.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-10 at 10:49 PM
Whoozat Whinery:
Kristen???
Monet??
Lane?
In order of most questionable first.
I've heard them all say something..."Thanks, Hayden." but their face time has been minimal. Are they players or pawns? Certainly not plotline.

Dislike Disco:
Brendon, Matt, Andrew, Ragan.
Plotline, so far, has these four at the forefront. I have my doubts about all the hamsters but these 4 are the closest to 'remotely tolerable' this season has.

Loathing Lounge:
Rachel, Hayden, Britney, Annie.
Stupid, Ignorant, Dumb and Dim.
Pretty pieces of Caucasian Carp.

Death Row:
Kathy.
(+Enzo)
She is worthless but rather than leave her all alone as the most in need of sentencing, I chose to lock her away her with the little 'meowmeow', Enzo. The PD & the DB.

Somehow I guess I do care: as much as I would have loved to write Brendon's name down twice (and forget Britney's all together) your list is a bit biased, I would say.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-13-10 at 07:53 PM
Here's my list (at least for now):

Like:

Kristen -- she's from near me so I have to root for a local girl. And I think she's smarter than she lets on. That makes her different from Jordan, though Kristen might also be riding coattails right now.

Hayden -- I think he's smart enough to stick around a few weeks.

Don't really know:

Matt -- he could be the saboteur. He certainly seems pretty smart, but I don't know him.

Kathy -- she may also be the saboteur. But I don't really know too much about her either.

Ragan -- possibly the saboteur, but I doubt it. He could be a force in the house.

Lane -- he's okay but I don't think he's much of a player. Will last for awhile.

Monet -- who?

Dislike moderately:

Enzo -- probably the least likeable of the early Brigade. Will probably be the first one of them to go.

Brendon -- not a smart idea to get openly involved with another houseguest. That's why you're an early target.

Andrew -- I think you're just socially awkward -- and trying too hard to look like the Saboteur.

Rachel -- your showmance is why you're a target. But you're less threatening than some others.

Britney -- I felt for you when you injured your ankle. But you don't seem likeable to me.

Annie -- Brendon and Rachel are the targets, so please lay low and don't do anything to make yourself a target.