URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1520
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LLCIV: 2 down 11 to go"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-22-13 at 02:25 AM
Well, despite early projections the lodge is busier than predicted and more boring than beetles in ash forests.
That is to say it's quite holey. 3 holes to be exact. I dunno what happened to Chris, Johnathan and Sandra.
But suffice it to say the rest of us got right into the swing of things.
The things I asked got answered (aside from a couple of stragglers) and now, I'm ready to get this party started.

Not to say that the initial phascination with the "cleanse" button on Hut-Cam, isn't phun enough.
But I dare say that some chips started to fly already.

1 Down Results
First off, everyone who signed up got a 5 chip bonus.
Yup, those are yours to keep.
Those celebs who did the first Hut-Cam also won some additional chips.

According to the Hut-Cam:

1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips)
2. Under Surveillance: Tadhana (3 chips)
3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips)
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)

Scoreboard:

Jason transports himself to the top of the Chip pile in the first Hut-Cam entry.
Miley twerks in a close second.

On the opposing end, we have Chris, Johnathan and Sandra miss out on the first entry. So sad to lose celebrities before we even start the real festivities.

Rank IS
Rank WAS
Celebrity
Hut Chips
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
BL Entry
Blue Line
NEW Chips
OLD Chips
TOTAL Chips
~ Jason
~ Miley
~ Whoopi
~ Jim
~ Hillary
~ Ron
Incognito
~ Sasha
~ Dierks
~ Reba
~ Dennis
~ Chris
~ Johnathan
~ Cassandra
~ Billie
~ Sandra

Now we move on to...
Entrada número dois

the Vince3 Memorial List of Remaining Survivors:

Tadhana: Brad ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ John ~ Katie ~ Rachel ~ Vytas
Galang: Aras ~ Colton ~ Gervase ~ Kat ~ Laura B. ~ Laura M. ~ Monica ~ Tina ~ Tyson
Redemption: Candice ~ Marissa ~ Rupert

Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips)
2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)

Feel free to leave your answers for Hut-Cam with this post.
Then get your best MardiGras outfits together and check out the first Blue Line Attraction in a post below.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Blue Line 1"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-22-13 at 02:29 AM
Check In with Debbie Cerulean:

Hello, Celebrities!
Welcome to the Blue Line.
Normally I would be asking for "payment" to ride the Blue Line, but seeing as how this is still only week 2, Hugh has supplied the entrance fee for everyone to join in.
Our first stop is going to be...

Rio, a place of excess. With 10 bars, 10 buffets, tons of shows and gallons of Cachaca to lead you down that road of excess.
Where Mardi Gras is a daily occurence.
To celebrate the excesses, we will be spending time at the hotel famous for supplying excessiveness.

To begin, you all have also been awarded with 5 chips to use for this BlueLine bonus.
This is a gift of Hugh's and may be the only time he does so.
5~ Whoopi
5~ Reba
5~ Dennis
5~ Chris
5~ Jim
5~ Hillary
5~ Miley
5~ Jason
5~ Ron
5~ Johnathan
5~ (unknown)
5~ Cassandra
5~ Dierks
5~ Billie
5~ Sandra
5~ Sasha

I hope that you celebrities get into the spirit of all that Rio and Mardi Gras has to offer.
Dressing appropriately is encouraged but not demanded.

This Blue Line Bonus has 4 steps.

1. Once disembarking from the BlueLine you will first notice 10 bars (1-10) and 10 buffets (A-J)

These bars and buffets run the gamut in offerings and ambiance.
One of the bars and one of the buffets has a x2 multiplier attached to it that will effect your overall chiptake for this Blue Line Bonus.
Please pick 1 Bar and 1 Buffet to visit.
Bar Number - Buffet Letter

2. Next up is the Cachaca. (Not ChaCha, although one, often times, leads to the other.)
Cachaca is a traditional Brazilian liquor made from sugar cane and goes great with a variety of fruit juices.

There are 6 brands available to choose from.
Agua Luca ~ Fifty-One ~ Germand ~ Pitu ~ Sagatiba ~ Sixty-One
Please pick your choice of the cachaca brands available, and buy some shots. Each shot will cost 1 chip.
You have 5 chips, so a maximum of 5 shots is available to each celebrity.
You are free to take these shots and I will award you an equal number of chips for the shots you swallow.
But if you swallow them yourself, your night is over. You get your 5 chips back but nothing else will remain but a hangover.
Cachaca, in it's pure form, is best used as a bird lure. A Hyacinth Macaw lure, to be more specific.

3. Now it's time to meet BigBlue. Big Blue loves cachaca, he also loves Mardi Gras and getting hotties to reveal themselves, gracing them with beads.
With each shot of Cachaca that you give him, Big Blue will swallow it and then drop a set of colored-beads upon a member of the beady bunch.
Each of the necklaces has a different chip value.

For every shot of cachaca you give to Big Blue, please choose a Color of Beaded Necklace and BigBlue will drop it on...

4. The beady bunch... a collection of hotties that peek-a-boob and drop trou for beads from big blue.
Pick a member of the beady bunch for each of the necklaces you've claimed.

For this occasion, 2 of the 6 beady bunchers will simply pay you in chips the value of the necklace dropped on them.
2 other beady bunchers will not give you back any of the chip value of the necklaces.
The last 2 beady bunchers will double the chip value of the necklaces dropped.
I know which of the six each is but I am bound by my lawyer to not speak of whom does what for what.
To go one further, if either your bar of buffet choice works out this could be a huge haul for not knowing what's going on.
Other than recalling that alcohol, bars, buffets, and sneek-peek nudity was somehow involved.

With this we start the rumor mill! Call the paparazzi!

"RE: Blue Line 1"
Posted by Georjanna on 09-22-13 at 10:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 03:38 AM (EST)

Art from Freaking News

Posted by qwertypie on 09-23-13 at 01:13 AM
Oi! I hope I've done this right!

1. 4E
2.Agua Luca 5 chips

3 and 4
shot 1 - orange necklace on Lenny
shot 2 - blue necklace on Merril
shot 3 - red necklace on Dot
shot 4 - yellow necklace on Ginny
shot 5 - yellow necklace on Lenny

Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-23-13 at 11:56 AM
1. 7, E
2. Sagabita, 5
3-4.
Blue-Lucy
Green-Ginny
Yellow-Lenny
Purple-Cheryl
Orange-Dot
Red- Lucy

Posted by DearAbby on 09-23-13 at 12:58 PM
I lvoe Mardi Gras!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!! Almost as much as I lvoe my daddy!

1. Um, like, I'm not 21 yet, you know, so, like, I shouldn't really, like, be inside a bar. *snicker* But, like, I'll take Bar 1, because I'm, like, a celebrity spokesperson for "We're #1" foam fingers, you know. And I'll choose Buffet C for "Cyrus." Like, duh!

2. Ooh! Liquor shots! I'll take, like, one of each. Except for Pitu. *ptui* But, like, I'm not allowed to drink until I turn 21. *snicker* So I'll, like, use the shots for, like, a bird lure.

3. Blue Green Orange Purple Yellow

4. Ginny Lenny Lucy Cheryl Dot

It's all about ME!

Posted by adricharlie on 09-23-13 at 09:04 PM
Wow.....this place is amazing. Let me wet my whistle and then I'll get down to business...

1. 3-C
2. I'm gonna go with Germand and take one shot for myself if I may...
3-4. With the other four shots:
Blue - Lenny
Green - Lucy
Red - Merril
Purple - Dot

Courtesy of Tribe....

Posted by Dakota on 09-24-13 at 09:06 PM
Dierks! Come a little closer . . .

Posted by Molaholic on 09-23-13 at 10:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Alcohol consumption is a seriously addictive vice that produces irresponsible behaviors and inhibitions that make me shudder. There is a significant chance of bacilli infection of its own -- but once again, I am forced to make a selection.

BAR 3

Buffet lines are grossly inefficient dining experiences with the primary function not of nutrition, but of promoting blatant glutony. Also, they are breeding grounds for all sorts of Bacillus cereus that will render the human digestive tract a morass of fecal unpleasantness.

But, given that I am compelled, I will select Station D.

Your tale of the Cachcha liquor is interesting (though brief). Seeing little significant differences in the proposed selections, I shall make an homage to Montgomery Scott and select the green one (Agua Luca).

Beads -- now there's an interesting little story. But, as I know folks want to "get along" I'll simply select the Blue set.

Finally, for a recipient of these finely crafted nick-knacks, I shall select (eenie-meenie-miney-moe) Dot.

And with that, I am finished.

BAZINGA!

Posted by kingfish on 09-24-13 at 10:17 AM
I don't care about this, I do my own thing, so don't wake me when I'm sleeping. I'm dreaming up how to get back on a Pro team again, one that doesn't have rules, ‘cause I hate rules. I do my own thing.

My little bitty buddy Un (I call him my PUnK-pal, he likes it) has offered to let me play on a team in the NK league. No one there is over 5'-5" so I think I can pad my stats without having to practice or anything like that.

So make me a Margarita and let me nap.

Dreaming of Vegas…(wavy lines, wavy lines, wavy lines…)

1. Bar and buffet 6-G
2. 51 - 0 shots
3. 5 shots to big blue,
Ginny- green, Lucy-blue, Cheryl-red, Merril-purple, Dot – red
4. Ginny- green, Lucy-blue, Cheryl-red, Merril-purple, Dot – red

Wake me when the body piercing lady comes in, I think I need another Penis ring.

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

"Darlings!"
Posted by suzzee on 09-24-13 at 04:35 PM
I hope I'm not too late, a girl has to make an entrance you know. I'm so ready for the Blue Line activities. To start with let's get the goodies all spread out. I'm all in, which wearing this dress is quite a feat.

1: Bar #4 and Buffet H
2: Cachaca: 51
3:
Ginny/Red
Lenny/Green
Lucy/Yellow
Merril/Purple
Dot/Orange

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 09-24-13 at 08:29 PM
1. 5J

2. One shot each of:
Agua Luca, Fifty-One, Pitu, Sagatiba, Sixty-One

3, 4.
Blue - Dot,
Orange - Ginny,
Purple - Cheryl,
Red - Merril,
Yellow - Lenny

Posted by 5cats on 09-25-13 at 07:35 AM

I'm off the Blue Line and ready to partay!

1. Don't drink but I'll stop in Bar #4 and chow down at Buffet #E.

2. Getting confused now, how many bottles do I pick, damn, can't believe Miley is beating me, I've won an Oscar for chrissake!
I'll choose 5 shots of Sagatiba.

3. & 4. Blue & Green to Merril
Orange to Cheryl
Purple & Red to Lucy

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-25-13 at 06:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-13 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-25-13 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

I'll choose 3 G, please.
5 shots of Pitu to my new looooser buddy, Big Blue, colors blue, purple, 2 orange, and 1 RED.

Blue to Dot, purple to Merrill, 2 orange to Lucy, and the last RED to Dot.

Now, onto the sneak peek nudity!

As for my Mardi Gras outfit, well how about this little number that I picked up from one of my films....

Now...who wants a sneak peek? Hmmmmm?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-25-13 at 06:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-13 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

Greetings Debbie! Lovely to meet you on the Blue Line Baby!

Too bad I'm married ... otherwise, I'd ride you ... I mean take you for a ride.

I'm going to take my 5 chips and visit Bar #3 and Buffet #I.

Then, I think I'll buy 5 shots of Pitu for my friend here, Big Blue.

He's going to toss some beads out for me with his shots to:

Green Beads to Lenny
Blue Beads to Cheryl
Purple Beads to Merril
Red Beads to Lucy
Yellow Beads to Dot

I'm feelin' lucky Punk, how about you? How do you like my Mardi Gras outfit?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, onto my picks of the week ...

Tadhana: Brad ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ John ~ Katie ~ Rachel ~ Vytas
Galang: Aras ~ Colton ~ Gervase ~ Kat ~ Laura B. ~ Laura M. ~ Monica ~ Tina ~ Tyson
Redemption: Candice ~ Marissa ~ Rupert

Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Rupert will be the buff burner

2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? Colton

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Tadhana will lose the IC.

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? Katie will vote first at TC.

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Katie

Posted by tribephyl on 09-25-13 at 07:16 PM
*boioioingngng* went my eyes.

My, what big hooves you have, Sasha.

Someone, hurry push the cleanse button!

"hut cam"
Posted by qwertypie on 09-23-13 at 01:16 AM
Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips) Marissa
2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips) Colten
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)Galang
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)Aras
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)Colten

"RE: LLCIV: 2 down 11 to go"
Posted by kingfish on 09-23-13 at 08:36 AM
I don’t care about the things you care about. Ya’ll leave me alone, I have the world to save in the name of basketball.

Where are we anyway, is this the Celebrity Mole” all over again? I don’t see that red headed midget Kathy Griffin anywhere. She has a nasty mouth. I like her.

Anyway, I don’t care about anything today except getting my hair the properly vibrant shade of green, so make me a mimosa and leave me alone.

And what's with this hut-cam? Looks like a crapper to me. Anyway, I do my own thing, I don't have to vote like normal people. However just to earn my stipend (these Korean junkets are expensive) here we go:

Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips) Rupert.

2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips) Colton

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Galang

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)Katie

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Gervase

Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-23-13 at 11:45 AM
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips) Rupert
2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips) Tyson
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tadhana
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips) Vytas
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Cierra

"well helllooo there..."
Posted by tribephyl on 09-23-13 at 05:32 PM
Good to see you haven't been hospitalized, Sandra!
But for your benefit, might I suggest taking your turn at the LLPSQ&A. I'm lacking a full consensus...

and you're lacking some bonii.

Posted by DearAbby on 09-23-13 at 12:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

1. Buffless in Cagayan ~ Rupert
2. Title Character ~ Gervase
3. Under Surveillance ~ Tadhana
4. Philler Vote ~ Hayden
5. Not Guilty ~ Katie

It's all about ME!

Posted by Georjanna on 09-23-13 at 01:25 PM

Art from Freaking News

Posted by kingfish on 09-24-13 at 10:01 AM
My kind of woman!

Posted by suzzee on 09-25-13 at 09:16 AM
appraising glancemmmmmmm

We should have a chat about fashion nudge-nudge, you looked gorgeous in your wedding attire a few years back...

Posted by Georjanna on 09-25-13 at 10:33 AM
What coincidence! I was just on my way to compliment Dennis on his excellent taste. It is so gratifying to know that a gentleman of his stature obviously recognizes that no other brand is ever so in as the Wellesley Woman.

Don't you agree, dear?

And, of course, there was that divine bridal gown.

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 09-23-13 at 06:04 PM
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Rupert

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Tadhana

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? Hayden

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Brad

Posted by adricharlie on 09-23-13 at 09:16 PM
I would have had the first hut cam entry but when I tried earlier there was the biggest spider I have ever seen.......

could we maybe get some bug spray in here or something. Not that they scare me or anything, it's more out of concern for the other losers around here really....

Anyways, here goes nothing.....hopefully I do better than last time.

1. Marissa
2. Colton
3. Galang
4. Tyson
5. Laura B.

Courtesy of Tribe....

Posted by Molaholic on 09-23-13 at 10:10 PM
This has been a most distressing experience. I'm forced to interact with riff-raff, unwashed, and basically doltish individuals that don't have the common sense of an Amoeba proteus.

However, despite all those negative factors, I'm still drawn to the game like the Opodiphthera eucalypti to a light source. Given this irresistible urge, I will "carry-on" with all due dispatch.

HUT CAM
1. Marissa
2. Aras
3. Tadhana
4. Cierra
5. Vytas

BAZINGA!

Posted by Dakota on 09-24-13 at 04:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-13 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-13 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

I'm so late and need to catch up but don't have time for it now. I did the survey over in the line thread. #105. I'll slip into the Hut Cam and come back later to check on lodging and Blue Line.

Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips) CANDICE

2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips) COLTON

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) GALANG

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips) GERVASE

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) COLTON

Blueline:
1. 8 and J
2. Sixty-One
3&4 Green - Cheryl, Blue - Dot, Red - Lenny, Orange - Merrill

"Hello, Sara! Hey, could you..."
Posted by tribephyl on 09-26-13 at 00:54 AM
PM me your LLPSQ&A. Please.
I need some more answers and you need some more bonii.

Posted by suzzee on 09-24-13 at 04:40 PM
ARRRG, my dress popped closed.

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Marissa

2. Title Character: Colton

3. Under Surveillance: Galang

4. Philler Vote: Laura B

5. Not Guilty: Gervase

Posted by 5cats on 09-25-13 at 07:43 AM
Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Rupert
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Tadhana
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? Vytas
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Brad

"Hut Cam 5..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-25-13 at 07:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-13 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Hut Cam 5
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (7 chips) Rupert....I hope.
2. Title Character: Which Survivor will say the title, "Rule in Chaos"? (4 chips) Brad
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tadhana
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips) Vytas
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Katie

"I got lost!"
Posted by jbug on 09-26-13 at 10:53 AM
Wonder if I can get points for losing by the mostest points?

Seriously, I got lost. I was looking for our fancy new wonderful smelling hut cam and just could not find it.
I must have walked around this crappy smelling thing 10 times without realizing this was it! I thought this was the old one that had been in use for 20 years.
You losers have really funked it up!

Tribe, could you put a new sign on the door of the hut cam so I can find it next week?

I'm gonna lose big time, aren't i?

Loser Lodge - 2013

"*headslap*"
Posted by byoffer on 09-26-13 at 06:57 PM
I will never get used to Survivor being on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays where it belongs.

"RE: *headslap*"
Posted by jbug on 09-27-13 at 11:25 AM
Didn't I run into you looking for this place?

Loser Lodge - 2013

"RE: *headslap*"
Posted by byoffer on 09-27-13 at 01:52 PM
Reba, let me assure you that you would remember if you "ran into" me.

"I'm a Playboy Model!"
Posted by suzzee on 09-27-13 at 03:37 PM
So good to celebrate that achievement right here in the Lodge. How fitting. Let the party begin. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

"RE: I'm a Playboy Model!"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-27-13 at 06:04 PM
Congrats, Cass! ...err... suzzee!