URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1517
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LL-CIV: 1 down 12 to go"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-13 at 00:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-13 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Welcome, celebrities!

It's Hugh.
With my magic seeing eye, I see...
The most interesting man in the world, and the smartest man in Pasedena. The mistress of the dark, and the lady of the ex-potus.
I see also Thor and the Transporter, Reba and Miley, the hedgehog, the worm and the Whoopi.
There's tons of sparkliness and gallons of perfume emmanating from the new crowd of celebrites on their way to enjoy the loseriness of the Lodge.

I'm here to introduce the First Entry, which will actually encompass 2 parts (each themselves comprised of multiple parts, but I digress)
They are Loser Lodge Pre-Season Question & Answer and Hut-Cam Entry

I will post the Hut-Cam in a message below. I will begin the LLPSQ&A right now.

As a new member of the Loser Lodge you will receive all sorts of perks but...
They won't kick in until you answer all of the questions below.
Welcome to the Loser Lodge Pre-Season Questionnaire & Answers?!
The PSQ&A will be split into 4 categories;
1. This OR That (Where you will choose one of the two answers given. The one that "best" fits you, matches your celebri-cortex.)
2. Superlative Multiple Choice (You will choose the best, of a small "pool" of answers, the one that "best" fits as your answer.)
3. Survivor Math (Parts nonsensical, parts lucid, parts perhaps prophetic. Fill in the answers with the names of a survivor from the main list.)
4. Blue Line Bonii (Really just one more perk for players...er celebrities...er losers.)

Please make sure to PM all LLPSQ&A entries to ME!
Just copy it all, click on the link provided for my private message box and answer away.
These are NOT to be shared with other losers.
Besides, I get so few pleasures in this world besides revealing the answers in my own game-format way. Please allow me that pleasure. Thank you.
Also, keep in mind, NONE of these questions has a "Right" or "Correct" answer.
So while you may suffer some inner turmoil with the choices for an answer, please do not stray from the list of possible answers and give your own. Thank you.

And away we go...

LLPSQ&A
Section 1: This OR That
Without Context please pick 1 answer from each pair, that best represents your choice.
A. Cherry Pie OR Apple Pie
B. Birds OR Reptiles
C. American Idol OR American Ninja
D. Slots OR Craps
E. Slow Food OR Fast Food
F. Crab Cakes OR Tuna Poke
G. Feathers OR Leather
H. Cerise OR Cerulean
I. Non-Dairy Creamer OR Decaffeinated Coffee
J. Nibble of the Nape OR Lick of the Lobe
K. Roman OR Greek
L. 1 horse-sized Duck OR 100 duck-sized Horses

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Section 2: Superlative Multiple Choice
Please choose one answer from the small list of possible answers after each question.
A. The MOST foreign city to you is...?
1. Bangkok, Thailand
2. Dubai, UAE
3. Hobart, Tasmania
4. Reykjavík, Iceland
5. Libreville, Gabon

B. From the following, the BIGGEST movie disappointment of the year 2013 so far is...?
1. After Earth:

2. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters:

3. Identity Thief:

4. The Incredible Burt Wonderstone:

5. A Good Day to Die Hard:

C. Of the 5 most important things to discuss in a typical Survivor Production meeting, The MOST AVERAGE (#3) thing is...?
1. Plot
2. Character
3. Conflict
4. Theme
5. Setting

D. The WORST prime-time cartoon, in the subversive comedy genre is...?
1. The Simpsons
2. South Park
3. King of the Hill
4. Family Guy
5. Archer

E. The BEST Rhyme for "Big Gull" is...?
1. Giggle
2. Wiggle
3. Jiggle
4. Wriggle
5. Squiggle

F. The BIGGEST fear of yours would be to witness a...?
1. Smart-Chimpanzee Worldwide Overthrow
2. Reunion of Circus Clowns
3. Million-Nanobyte-March underneath your fingernail
4. Time-machine from the future comes back to the present with a bunch of well dressed cockroach representatives
5. Happy couple buying a stroller for their soon to arrive baby teacup yorkie-poo, named Felicity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Section 3: Survivor Math

List of possible Survivor Math answers:
Jay Byars
Burton Reynolds
Reynold Toepfer
Marcus Lehman
Brady Finta
Chase Rice
Albert Destrade
John Kenny
Colby Donaldson
Malcolm Freberg
JT Thomas
Aras Baskauskas
Mick Trimming
JP Calderon
Darrah Johnson
Julie Berry
Jenna Morasca
Danni Boatwright
Heidi Strobel
Sydney Wheeler
Angie Layton
Parvati Shallow
Natalie White
Sugar Kiper
Amanda Kimmel
Ashley Trainer
Brenda Rowe
Erin Lobdell

A. You have the opportunity to turn an extra room into YOUR office/cave/special place. You have a budget of $3000.00 and 42 hours for the remodel. Which Survivor from the above list will be the best choice to keep potential labor costs low?

B. You, through a weird twist of fate, have become a forest ranger for the BLM (Bureau of Loser Management). You have been tasked with controlling the local population of kingfish guppies (piscus randimostofus albertii). An endangered species of shallow puddle dwelling, dual gill/lunged fish. To learn more about them you decide to use a bait box, lure them out and study them further. Which Survivor, from the list above, would be best used to lure the kingfish guppies out of hiding?

C. A train is leaving the San Juan Capistrano Station, California, heading northeast at a rate of 45 miles per hour. Another train is leaving the Miami station going north at 20 miles per hour. Both have a destination of Quebec City, Canada. Doing some quick calculations it looks like the SJC train will arrive after the Miami one does. So, which Survivor, from the list above, do you tie to the train tracks?

D. String Theory claims to answer questions to everything through the thought that rather than single particles clumping together due to likenesses, they actually gather around most when the string is pulled from the bikinis, shorts, thongs and sarongs. Using String Theory, choose 1 Survivor, from the list above, whom attracts the most particles when their string is pulled.

E. During Survivor 34; The F5 TC went down as so...
NaOnka loathes Shambo.
Shambo is tired of NaOnka.
Osten has a hidden immunity idol and he intends to play it.
Chicken Steve is in an alliance with Shambo.
The votes come down to a tie. Idol flushed.
NaOnka and Shambo must sit out.
Revote for only Shambo or NaOnka.
The votes are 2 to 1. NaOnka is booted.
Which Survivor, from the list posted above, was the 5th Survivor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Section 5: Blue Line Bonii
Simply pick 4 of the objects below. Their value is as souvenir, for now.

Apple.
Beetle.
Coconut.
Dragon.
Eagle.
Elephant.
Flamingo.
Fries.
Hat.
Helmet.
Orange.
Owl.

That's it! The OFFICIAL Loser Lodge PSQ&A is done.
Thank you.
Thank you for depositing your LLPSQ answers into my PM box.
Now, before I send you off to go enjoy Coco's, I have to insist you visit the Hut-Cam first.
Look for it below.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Hut Cam 1"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-13 at 00:45 AM
Welcome to Hut-Cam (1 down 12 to go)

Ahhh...a nice, clean, modern, secure Hut-Cam. Complete with febreeze-freshener and just in case a lactose-intolerant piscean happens to crop-dust whilest revealing his answers, a "Cleanse" button hath been installed. Triple Ionizing Air system and a high-tech face recognition system means a more personal experience. Or at least that's what it said on the box. We'll see...

Anyways, as we step forward into the unknown of the lodge we also take some familiar steps to the lodge.
The Hut-Cam, This is where I will deposit the weekly round of questions aimed at the more losery aspects of the show known as Survivor Blood Bath...or something.
HutCams are mandatory so make sure to answer them all to the best of your ability.
To kick it off, I present...
the Vince3 Memorial List of Remaining Survivors:

Tadhana: Brad ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ John ~ Katie ~ Laura B. ~ Marissa ~ Rachel ~ Vytas
Galang: Aras ~ Candice ~ Colton ~ Gervase ~ Kat ~ Laura M. ~ Monica ~ Rupert ~ Tina ~ Tyson

Hut Cam 5
1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips)
2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)
3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips)
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)

Feel free to leave your answers below.
Deadline for this Hut-Cam entry is... Wednesday, Sept. 18th @ 8pm BOARDTIME.

So, if your LLPSQ&A is done, and your Hut-Cam is done, time to go to Coco's!

"wheeeeeeee"
Posted by jbug on 09-12-13 at 01:10 PM
Am I the first to get to the Hut Cam?
It's so nice and fresh and clean! really clean! Never have I seen such a lovely place. (hate to think how dirty & smelly it will be by the end of this LL season )

~~~straightens sarong and faces camera~~~~

1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips)
Monica

Galang

3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips)
Rupert

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)
Tyson

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)
Rupert

I'm still struggling with those LLPSQ&A things.
I don't watch many movies, so I may have to just throw some words out and hope they fit in

Loser Lodge - 2013

"RE: Hut Cam 1"
Posted by SpotTheDifference on 09-12-13 at 11:25 PM

I'm tempted to push that Cleanse button but I'm afraid it will give me a colonic instead.

1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? Brad

2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Tadhana

3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? Hayden

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? Vytas

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Caleb

Posted by suzzee on 09-13-13 at 02:54 PM
Deeeep Breathhhhh in...hold it...cough-COUGH-aaachooo

All this presh air is making me wheeze, ooh look a drink dispenser...mmm let's see... Coffee, black, like I like my eye shadow...

pulls down dress...pushes up the girls...Click >spritz-spritz< cough-COUGH-aaachooo. What it Coco's name is a CLEANSE button doing where the camera button is supposed to be.

What have I gotten myself into this time...

1. Phlag Phag: Rupert
2. Under Surveillance: Galang
3. On JP's Radar: Rupert
4. Philler Vote: Kat
5. Not Guilty: Colton

I love the smell of Hut Cam in the morning...MORNING? I do not do mornings. Where's my agent, and why is he orange?

Posted by Molaholic on 09-13-13 at 10:20 PM
HUGH <knock knock knock>
HUGH <knock knock knock>
HUGH <knock knock knock>

There's some very interesting background about some of the questions you posed earlier, but I'm going to adhere to established social convention and leave the explanations for a later time.

So, on to the quaint custom of answering questions posed about unknown but artificially contrived events:

Hut Cam 5
1. Phlag Phag: Vytas
2. Under Surveillance: Tadhana
4. Philler Vote: Tina
5. Not Guilty: Monica

Posted by tribephyl on 09-14-13 at 03:48 AM
Thanks, Shelly.
It does mean quite alot to have participants stay within the lines of the LLPSQ&A, for the sake of the other losers.

Posted by 5cats on 09-15-13 at 09:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-13 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-18-13 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Is it cool if I smoke in here? I'll push the cleanse button after i'm done.

Hut Cam 5
1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips) Hayden
2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tadhana
3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips) John
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips) Vytas
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Caleb

Come on in next week Tribe, plenty of room and treats! Man, I can't keep these people straight (or me), no wonder Hasselbeck is so screwed up!

"you have a red flaggy"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-16-13 at 09:12 PM
*smooches*
Only if I can join.
*skoochies*
Oh and your flag is waving.

Posted by adricharlie on 09-17-13 at 09:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-13 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-17-13 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

Tyson
Galang
Candice
Rupert
Tina

Courtesy of Tribe....

Posted by tribephyl on 09-18-13 at 03:00 PM
Hmmm... Celebrity Incognito.
I mean I lvoe a secret as much as the next politician but don't be a hermit the entire game. How will I score you?

Don't make me put a bag over your head.

Posted by qwertypie on 09-18-13 at 11:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-13 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

I promise not to use my time travelling capabilities to cheat
Hut Cam 5

1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips) RUPERT
2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? GALANG
3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips) REVOLTIN COLTEN
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? VYTAS
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? GERVASE

I feel so nekkid without my siggie

Posted by Georjanna on 09-18-13 at 02:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-13 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

Wow! Just like old times at Vladimir's State Dinners in the Kremlin.

And speaking of old times, I wonder if someone could direct me to the Resort Bulletin Board. I've brought this snapshot along to post. I'm hoping that it will remind my old friend (Howdy!) of those happy days we shared before he started shooting One-On-Ones with that North Korean guy and gettin' all testy with the President and me.

Courtesy of FreakingNews.com

Just want Dennis and everyone else to know that I'm hoping you'll join me, now and then, for the party in Suite '16.

PS:

Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? - Gervase
2. Which tribe will lose the Immunity Challenge? - Tadhana
3. Which Survivor will be the first to be asked a question at Tribal Council? - John
4. Which Survivor will be the first to make their vote at Tribal Council? - Hayden
5. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Rachel

Posted by DearAbby on 09-18-13 at 04:19 PM
1. Phlag Phag ~ Gervase
2. Under Surveillance ~ Tadhana
3. On JP's Radar ~ Hayden
4. Philler Vote ~ Katie
5. Not Guilty ~ Rachel

It's all about ME!

Posted by byoffer on 09-18-13 at 05:44 PM
**SSNNIIPHPH**

Ah, I love how phresh the HutCam smells at the start of the season. That won't last.

1. Phlag Phag: Candace
2. Under Surveillance: Tadhana
4. Philler Vote: Cierra
5. Not Guilty: Vyntas

Now who wants to "cuddle" while we watch the show?

"RE: LL-CIV: 1 down 12 to go"
Posted by kingfish on 09-16-13 at 02:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-13 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

Hey, some old friends are showing up. Howdy old friends.

Hut Cam 5 (which, despite a desperate need to blow it out, I will leaves as clean...uh oh...<Hit the nuclear poop vaporizing button> as clean as it was when I arrived. I will never have children, but hut cam is clean again).

1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips) Aras

2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Galang

3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips) Colton

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips) Katie

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Rupert

Posted by 5cats on 09-18-13 at 07:35 PM

The Daily Show
Tonight: Jon welcomes His new movie is "Prisoners" or more commonly known as "Redemption Island". Good luck Hugh!!!!

"I'm a celebrity???"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-18-13 at 07:54 PM
Tadhana: Brad ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ John ~ Katie ~ Laura B. ~ Marissa ~ Rachel ~ Vytas
Galang: Aras ~ Candice ~ Colton ~ Gervase ~ Kat ~ Laura M. ~ Monica ~ Rupert ~ Tina ~ Tyson

Hut Cam 5
1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? (2 chips) ARASS
2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) the loved ones...Tadhana
3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? (4 chips) Brad
4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? (5 chips)Cierra
5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Rachel

Feel free to leave your answers below.
Deadline for this Hut-Cam entry is... Wednesday, Sept. 18th @ 8pm BOARDTIME.

So, if your LLPSQ&A is done, and your Hut-Cam is done, time to go to Coco's!

Hmmmm, do we get to pick which celebrity to be, or are we delegated one?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-18-13 at 08:02 PM
Hut Cam 5
1. Phlag Phag: Which Survivor will be seen carrying their tribal flag to or from a challenge? Kat
2. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? The poor relations

3. On JP's Radar: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to be asked a question at Tribal Council? Candice

4. Philler Vote: Which Survivor will be the FIRST to make their vote at Tribal Council? Tyson's Girlfriend

5. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Tyson's Girlfriend