URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1515
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"oprah winfrey"

Posted by nicola on 05-22-05 at 08:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-05 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

did y'all see the oprah winfrey segment with simon? it was pretty funny. he mentioned carrie but not bo
he also said that his favorite singer from past competitons is kelly, and favorite person is fantasia.
any thoughts on this??
- nicky

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: oprah winfrey"
Posted by okaychatt on 05-22-05 at 04:53 PM
<favorite singer from past competitons is kelly, and favorite person is fantasia.

Hi nicola. Did Simon give reasons why those two are his favorites?

I wasn't watching when Kelly was crowned, so I have no guesses on that one.

I'd guess his like for Fantasia would have to do with her ability to kid about herself. Simon does not like people who get too full of themselves.

Hmmmmmmmmmm - maybe because likes recognize likes?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by niteowl on 05-22-05 at 06:36 PM
He said favorite singer: Kelly, just based on ability I guess. Favorite personality was Fantasia..he really "likes" her...He was a smiley guy the whole show, none of his sourpuss looks! Very likeable, actually. But I agree with Ryan, "the manboobs must go!"

Posted by pinay_racer on 05-24-05 at 11:01 PM
yup watched it. he also "launched" his new boy band in the show. great looking hunks too.

he also mentioned carrie as someone with a nice personality-inside and out. and has a likeability factor.

he also mentioned some finalists who refused to sign autographs. i wonder who he was referring to.

he mentioned jessica sierra who has a great voice but wasnt likeable enough.

and the most crucial of all...paula likes him! mwahahahahhahahaha! yah right

Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 05-24-05 at 11:58 PM
Didn't see Oprah, but did see him recently on Ellen and he spoke quite highly of Bo. Said the correct 2 were in the finals.

He also said that no one was more surprised than Constantine himself when he got the boot.

Posted by okaychatt on 05-25-05 at 07:43 PM
<He also said that no one was more surprised than Constantine himself when he got the boot.

And that, my friends, is a major reason I did not like him. Way too full of himself.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.