URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1512
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S26 PTTE Fan vs Favorites: Finale Results"

Posted by kircon on 05-15-13 at 03:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-13 AT 01:48 AM (EST)

Welcome, you have found the longest running game at RTVW.

What's a PTTE, you ask? Well PTTE means:

"Picks To The End"

We are at the end!

All I can say is WoW!

This was the season of the Tribal Council!
Oh my goodness!
This season had a mean streak to it.
The show, the host, the players, and the fans.
That makes me sad.
I’m ready for the average, unknown player to come back.
I’m ready for an unspoiled season.
I long for the PTTE game of old,
where there were over 20 players.
And great competition.
Is the PTTE dead?
No!
I will try one more twist.
Tell you at the end.
But now…

At the start of New Beginnings, I asked you to post a list
Of your prediction about the boot order for the season.

I also asked you to remember...
this is a game and is intended to be fun.

So let’s get to it and have some fun!

The S26 castaway who came in 6th:

Brenda Lowe

I looked for her belly picture. Could not find one. Brenda is such a beautiful girl. I know her Dad is proud of her and so excited to meet his new grandbaby. You played a great game. And now you are going to be a mommy. Good luck with your new family and whatever path you follow.

The Scores

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^

1. Survivor Maniac – 20

2. vennui – 34

3. ^ adricharlie – 56

4. suzzee - 59

The S26 castaway who came in 5th:

Erik Reichenbach

I love this young man. He really was playing a game of Survivor. I have met him at a couple of events. He drew a feather tattoo on my arm that Phillip loved. The world is yours. Grab a scoop or two.

The Scores

1. Survivor Maniac – 21

2. vennui – 38

3. adricharlie – 67

4. suzzee – 68

The S26 castaway who came in 4th:

Eddie Fox

I love how EMT Eddie jumped in to help inform his friend Erik. He knows his stuff. And can we talk about that smile. *melt* Welcome to the world of Survivor.

The Scores

Upward movement ^

1. Survivor Maniac – 23

2. vennui – 39

3. adricharlie – 71

^3. suzzee – 71

The S26 castaway who tied for 2nd:

Sherri Biethman

Sherri played a game that got her to the end. In other years, she might have won. Hold your head up and flash that great smile. Continued success in your endeavors. Welcome to the Survivor World.

The Scores

I gave 0 points if you had Sherri in 2nd or 3rd place.
I gave you points from 3rd place if you had Sherri in any higher place.

1. Survivor Maniac – 23

2. vennui – 39

3. adricharlie – 73

3. suzzee – 79

The S26 castaway who tied for 2nd:

Dawn Meehan

Dawn, be proud of your finish. The Jury can be fickle. You never know. You have many fans who care about you. You are a loving, caring person who has done great things. Hugs to you and your family.

The Scores

I gave 0 points if you had Dawn in 2nd or 3rd place.
I gave you points from 3rd place if you had Dawn in any higher place.

1. Survivor Maniac – 23

2. vennui – 39

3. adricharlie – 73

3. suzzee – 80

The Winner of S26 Fans vs. Favorites:

COCHRAN

The Challenge Beast!

Sexy Cochran

I loved you from the first time I saw you. I identified with you. I picked you as the winner for this season. My games thank you. This is true revenge of the Nerds. I love how you really played hard but no one was threatened. If you can conquer the Survivor world, you can triumph over anything. Good luck in your future.

The Scores

4. suzzee – 80

3. adricharlie – 73

2. vennui – 42

The Winner of S26 PTTE

1. Survivor Maniac – 23

Congratulations Survivor Maniac for winning this year.

Well that’s it folks.
Thanks for playing the game I love the most. I did very well this season, the best I have ever done. I ended up with 8 points. But I still feel a host should not win their own games. There is no integrity in that. But I still like to challenge myself each year.

Blood vs. Water

In one last attempt to keep PTTE alive and fun during spoiled games, I have decided to play Blood vs. Water in invisible mode. You will send me a private message or email with your list or changes. You will know the players and their scores. You will not know where they have placed everyone. I will also require a weekly “list” of something that fits to such things. Name calls, confessionals, voting, first to speak, etc. Some list will be posted, while others will be kept secret to avoid all attempts of un-intended spoiling.

How does that sound to you? I want this game to be fun, provoke some thought, satisfy your competition, and give you a new siggy to wear.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for the fun season even though there were only 5 of us. Kircon

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Another PTTE season in the books"
Posted by suzzee on 05-16-13 at 04:01 PM
First of all congratulations Survivor Maniac, well played.

Second, thank you kircon for hosting this season. Your ideas S27 sound interesting and should keep everyone on their toes. Looking forward to next season.

Third- I need teal games, red games anything where the worst is the winner. I think I missed every placement some much worse than others except for picking Cochran as the winner. Although it was fun to pick the list by just reading the CBS & Jiffy's hype. Never thought Sherri and Dawn would be Cochran's twin goats though.

Well done Cochran, looking forward to you having some kind of blog to read for S27.

I should be watched....closely.