URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1506
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR12 Location List"

Posted by Bebo on 10-23-07 at 07:49 AM
OK spoilers, let's get started! We get our first ep on November 4, so I'm starting this thread so that we can keep track of information on TAR12 locations.

So far, we've got three, per TV Guide Online, which reports that there are five new countries in this season, including:

Ireland
Lithuania
Croatia

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Amazing-Race-Notsoamazing/800025328

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR12 Location List"
Posted by pearlgirl on 10-25-07 at 02:28 AM
>OK spoilers, let's get started!
>We get our first ep
>on November 4, so I'm
>starting this thread so that
>we can keep track of
>information on TAR12 locations.
>
>So far, we've got three, per
>TV Guide Online, which reports
>that there are five new
>countries in this season, including:
>
>
>Ireland
>Lithuania
>Croatia
>
>
Holy cannoli!!! They are finally going to Ireland??? I'll watch just for that. I'm disgusted, on the other hand, by the fact that 6 of the 11 teams are from California, and aside from a small handful of token "grannies" and "gramps", the average age seems to be somewhere around 25-30, and the average contestant weight seems to be about 101 (men and women included). Not real representive, guys. To me California means wannabe actors/actresses/models. Where are the real people? Sadly I'm smelling the death-knell of AR. (And, just out of curiosity, if all of the three countries mentioned above are, indeed, visited during this season, does this mean we will see a Europe-heavy and possibly watered down race?)

Posted by beau_30 on 10-25-07 at 12:47 PM
Does anyone want to post screen caps of the commercial? I've been trying to find the preview but I haven't found it yet. If I do before the screen caps get on here. I will go ahead and post them if nobody gets to it before me.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-02-07 at 08:00 AM
According to TV Guide (print version), the second leg of the race will be in the Netherlands.

"For the second leg of the race, teams travel to the Netherlands for a pole-vaulting challenge and, thankfully, no singing is involved."

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Posted by dragonflies on 11-05-07 at 03:09 PM
Yay! I hope they actually get to see some of Holland!

Posted by mom2bjm on 11-06-07 at 07:43 PM
*high fives DF* Me too!

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!

"Elimination Station Location - Portugal"
Posted by Bebo on 11-05-07 at 12:40 PM
CBS.com also gives us this important piece of information. Any sightings of teams in Portugal means that they were eliminated at some point prior to the finals.