URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1505
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vaguely appropriate PG-13 bashing comments about two-foot Polish sausages --"

Posted by Estee on 04-02-07 at 10:02 AM
-- go here.

Good luck.

I think we can start by saying thanks for Gretchen not showing up at this Detour. Bolo & Lori would have been nice, and a band constantly playing Polish polkas in the background would have been magnificent, but Gretchen? Oh, would we ever have been there for a while. And the comments would have piled up higher than the vomit. (Ladies & gentlemen, Miss California!)

So much sausage. So little time. So many retching noises echoing out into the night. And that was just from watching it.

Keep it at or below the barrier, people. No matter how much it hurts.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Vaguely appropriate PG-13 bashing comments about two-foot Polish sausages --"
Posted by maryellennaco on 04-02-07 at 10:04 AM
That "Miss California" comment WAS hilarious!!! I actually thought the other funny one was Charla telling the horse "I have sausage" or something. Whhaaattt????

"RE: Vaguely appropriate PG-13 bashing comments about two-foot Polish sausages --"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 04-02-07 at 10:06 AM
"Miss California" was a classic!!!!

Posted by dabo on 04-02-07 at 10:08 AM
Two-foot sausage talents are much better to impress late-night cabbies with than putting on a screeching exhibition, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted by nailbone on 04-02-07 at 01:49 PM
That "Miss California" comment was so funny, even SHE laughed.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-02-07 at 01:59 PM
Wait, how big is 24 inches?

And Miss California was pretty funny as well.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 04-02-07 at 05:25 PM
no lie. no exageration. I threw up 3 times. I cant believe these nimrods who have not only SEEN the race but raced BEFORE would pick the saugage over bagles.
The Miss california comment was hilarious.
watching Charla vomit was not.
it started with the dry heaves and once I saw out of the teeny corner of my eye that was watching Charla leave over to hurl I lost it.
stupid bagle haters.

Posted by cynnieb on 04-02-07 at 06:04 PM
>stupid bagle haters.

More like stupid, map-challenged morons who couldn't even navigate their way out of a paper bag....

Posted by mikey on 04-03-07 at 09:03 AM
Joe and Bill seemed surprised that Eric had more trouble swallowing the large sausages than they did.

Posted by KeithFan on 04-03-07 at 07:41 PM
People would pay good money to see Miss California gag on a 2 ft sausage and we got to see it for free!!