URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1504
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"4/1 - The crappiness continues (x2)"

Posted by Max Headroom on 04-02-07 at 07:07 AM
Could the bunching be more obvious? Or more distasteful?

Did we need to watch teams camp out at a travel agency for 7 hours? (And don't they have any other customers?)

Did the Chopin-like piano player get paid overtime?

Even after bunchimus maximus, did the Guidos have ANY chance at all to make up the 30-minute penalty at the end of the second leg?

Couldn't the Travelocity Gnome producers have popped for two first-place prizes, considering the Intersection+Fast Forward combination made it likely that two teams would finish in a first-place tie?

Why was there a Fast Forward on the second leg? Weren't the first-bus teams far enough ahead? Does this mean next week will bring a triple dose of bunchosity?

Could Charla and Mirna possibly display any more ugly American behavior?

Could Eric and Danielle be the second coming of FloZach, minus Zach's redeeming features?

Could we have a daylight leg next episode?

Did anyone else have the urge to get up and wander around the room during these two episodes?

Following in Survivor All-Stars esteemed footsteps: TAR AS.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 4/1 - The crappiness continues (x2)"
Posted by ARnutz on 04-02-07 at 07:25 AM
Could we have a daylight leg next episode?

Judging by the Christmas decorations seen in this episode, we have to remember it was December in the northern hemisphere, so the amount of daylight hours are relatively short.

Posted by nailbone on 04-02-07 at 02:14 PM
That had to be the most unfair bunching ever. You have three groups of three, but then at the intersection, you make them pair up, so one team has to wait at least FOUR HOURS for their partners. And bunching like that makes it practically impossible for the Guidos to overcome a 30-minute penalty.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 04-02-07 at 02:17 PM
The only way Guido's were going to make up the 30 minutes were if BQ's waited for them instead of going with C/M once they showed up. Then the 4 of them would have gotten threw the sausage and had a big lead over D/M and C/M who both struggled to get it all down.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-07-07 at 04:11 PM
That is what I do like about the 'Intersection', the BQs did have that option and it would had really turned the game around.

It breaks the mold.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 04-02-07 at 02:23 PM
1. Team Cha Cha needed to leave and find another agency instead of putting your hands in Mirna's ability to talk to someone without pissing that person off.

2. The buses, intersection, and fast forward were such B.S. to the top teams. BQ got screwed again.

3. C/M will have more ugly American behavior and next time I hope the cab driver drives them out in the middle of now where and then leaves them.

4. DVR.....I got up but once I heard "Ladies and Gentlemen: Miss Califoria"....it brought me back for the rest of the episode.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat