URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 150
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Bachelor" Gwen on TLC"

Posted by boomerang on 02-18-03 at 01:51 PM
Gwen from "The Bachelor" is on a dating show right now on TLC if anyone's interested. Still time to catch it if you're not in EST zone.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Bachelor" Gwen on TLC"
Posted by Femme on 02-18-03 at 04:25 PM
Doesn't she know that one can date without a TV camera present? What's next? First, she and her fiance (that she met on "A Dating Story") will have makeovers for their "engagment" party on "A Makeover Story". Then, they will be married on "A Wedding Story". Her first child will be born on "A Baby Story".

She'll buy her first house on "House Hunters" and will have a room redecorated on "Designing for the Sexes". After growing bored with the house, they'll go on "Before and After" and have the whole thing re-done.

Ugh.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Posted by samboohoo on 02-19-03 at 09:34 AM
LOL Femme. But don't forget it will all end on "Divorce Court" probably after he spills all to "Taxicab Confessions."

Posted by Femme on 02-19-03 at 01:28 PM
Silly me! Of course you're right.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."