URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 150
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"

Posted by Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 on 08-14-00 at 03:39 PM
After being the first one voted off survivorsucks.com , I have arrived on this much better site , I will post many spoilers later in the week ( poss. tomorrow )

Sean

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Not A Spoiler But The Tribe IS Back !!"
Posted by Lady_Electra on 08-14-00 at 04:04 PM
TC??????? That really you? I have followed you on the SS board.. WELCOME! .. Lady E... ( Soon to be Vampkira)

Posted by Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 on 08-14-00 at 04:09 PM
Yes it is me , survivor_tribal_council a.k.a. Sean I am back after 2 week hiatus , survivorsucks.com just is that it sucks , they voted me off because they knew I was Sean and didn't want me to post anymore , I cannot give info regarding SURVIVOR until AUG. 23 , however for SURVIVOR II , I will be in the dark just like you , I cannot wait.

SEAN

Posted by Guacamole on 08-14-00 at 09:53 PM
Hi, I don't know if you are the real Sean Kenniff, but could you please mail me to: alexf_87@hotmail.com saying whatever you want to say. I would really appreciate it

Why do people are just being so rude at him. I mean if he is Sean, cool! if he isn't so what? he gives good spoilers.

Guacamole (aka avocado)

"Welcome to SurvivorBlows, STC2!"
Posted by Stjarna on 08-14-00 at 04:06 PM
Looking forward to your spoilers - we could definitely use some!

Stjarna

"Come on STJ..are you part of Gullible's Travels"
Posted by BadAs on 08-14-00 at 04:13 PM
The MASCOT has arrived...PROVE IT STC or ...

"RE: Come on STJ..are you part of Gullible's Travels"
Posted by Stjarna on 08-14-00 at 04:53 PM
BA, I posted my reply to STC's post before reading yours - and I wasn't aware of his history on SS boards (I didn't know that he/she claims to be THE Sean). I've heard this name being bashed there but never read any of his/her posts, so wanted to welcome him/her to this board to be friendly. If this person is indeed a fake like you say - well, that's just too bad...

Stjarna

"No worries STJ you are still part of the Club!!"
Posted by BadAs on 08-14-00 at 05:45 PM
I just wanted to get the info out as soon as possible to deter other's from listening to his crap posts.

PS. He was booted From SS.com for posting tons of crap, antagonizing the webmaster, Flaming people who "didn't believe he was THE SEAN" - you know the basic 13 year old juveninal straved for attention. His account was revoked before SS.com came up with the TC to boot members, and was a major factor that SS.com started their Boot members vote. GO to SS.com Survivor Board Tribal Counscil and look at some of the comments about STC

BA

"Your one and only chance..."
Posted by BadAs on 08-14-00 at 04:07 PM
Ok, Both Jurymember and I recieved emails from Sean's alumni reported email address. To prove yourself or be Bannished and ridiculed again, reply with the copy and paste version of what you sent to both Jurymember and My self. Here is a clue, you can get our email addresses fromt he the little Mail Icon by our names. Until you do this, (Cough-sure you are sean) We will Not give you any respect on this Board!! You made your bed in the SS.com room and you are not going to "lie" in it in this Board!!

GET IT GOT IT GOOD.

Ps. Webmaster, I appologise for the rudeness, but this "person" and I use the term losely made a mocery of the SurvivorSucks.com board was exciled for his behavior and has the delusions of grandeur that he is actually SEAN KENNIFF

I will make the most humblist of appoligies if STC proves his case. But I would bet the House on it that he is full of BS!!

Posted by trojan311 on 08-14-00 at 04:25 PM
>After being the first one voted
>off survivorsucks.com , I have
>arrived on this much better
>site , I will post
>many spoilers later in the
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Hello

My first time here. I was curious. Why did you get booted from SurvivorSucks ?

I read SS but couldn't Post.

Nice to be where you can Post.

Thanks.

P.S. This is a Great Site.

Posted by Conspiracy Jim on 08-14-00 at 04:26 PM
Dude,
You may have a mental disorder. YOU ARE NOT SEAN!!!!! It looks like we need a tribal council on this site too so we can boot this guy off!!! If you are Sean, what is special about Massapequa? There is something in that town that everyone who lives on Long Island knows about (legally speaking), what is it? Prove to me or shut the @#$% up.

CJ Someone who really lived on Long Island.

"Finally Jim. we get to agree on something Totally!!"
Posted by BadAs on 08-14-00 at 05:38 PM
BOOT STC!!!!

JIM, Check out my WOTB analysis on Hard Evidence thread. Let me know what you think!!

Great evidence Post by the way!!

and as for you STC
LEAVE

BA

"s_t_c_2"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-14-00 at 05:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

My one worry about this board was that the bootees from ss.com might migrate over here. Looks like this process has started.

Sorry, s_t_c_2, but unless you can satisfy Conspiracy Jim and BadAs about your identity, we would prefer that you take your impersonation act elsewhere.

Posted by trojan311 on 08-14-00 at 04:32 PM
>site , I will post
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Hello

My first time here. I was curious. Why did you get booted from SurvivorSucks ?

I read SS but couldn't Post.

Nice to be where you can Post.

Thanks.

P.S. This is a Great Site.

Posted by CommiePinko on 08-14-00 at 06:40 PM
Bullshit, son. You got your ass booted from SS.com because you behaved like a moron, posted a load of crap on the spoilers board, and generally antagonized anybody who dared to say you were acting like an idiot.

Now you're claiming to be Dr. NippleRing. Folks, better role up your pants cuffs, becuzz the bullshit is going to get deeper before anything else around here.

Watch out STC, I hear your momma's coming up the stairs to take the phone line out of your room. Now you'll have to go back to hangin' with your doods outside the front of 7-Eleven for kicks, instead of polluting another message board.

Beware, the STC2 of ill fortune...

CommiePinko

Rudy Raps for you at
http://www.geocities.com/big_commie_pinko/

Posted by CommiePinko on 08-14-00 at 06:41 PM
Bullshit, son. You got your ass booted from SS.com because you behaved like a moron, posted a load of crap on the spoilers board, and generally antagonized anybody who dared to say you were acting like an idiot.

Now you're claiming to be Dr. NippleRing. Folks, better roll up your pants cuffs, becuzz the bullshit is going to get deeper before anything else around here.

Watch out STC, I hear your momma's coming up the stairs to take the phone line out of your room. Now you'll have to go back to hangin' with your doods outside the front of 7-Eleven for kicks, instead of polluting another message board.

Beware, the STC2 of ill fortune...

CommiePinko

Rudy Raps for you at
http://www.geocities.com/big_commie_pinko/

Posted by Magus on 08-14-00 at 06:42 PM
Don't be an ass S_T_C 2, if that is your real name.

Posted by CommiePinko on 08-14-00 at 06:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! dual posted this!

"Second verse, same as the first"

Posted by Longhorn on 08-14-00 at 07:12 PM
STC, if you are really Sean, answer this question.

Are you really as dumb as you act?

"UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!!"
Posted by melissa on 08-14-00 at 10:35 PM
If this guy is really S.T.C. and is or is NOT Sean,
Oh well!
there are enough of us that are checking this board often enough to heed the wise advice of you 'old SS folk' and we can use our little brains and take his words with a grain of salt.

If we were to start 'commie-ing' people off the message board we WOULD turn in to SurvivorSucks.com. What would we make the criteria, hmmm. ....this week all people that use smileys are gone....(hehe, on second thought?)

THE ONE REASON that I post on this message board and basically enjoy myself (besides being locked out of the SS treehouse) is that it is more relaxed and less UTALITARIAN!!!!
back off guys and just give him silence.
and if enough of us feel he is being a pain in the ass we will do the same and then he will get bored and leave....
I used to be a channel OP on 'IRC channel "cusee-me" undernet.org'....this was a major problem: People power tripping and makin up laws and rules and booting just about any person that they were not 'pleased' with....
believe me it can get really out of control.....just ask all of those being 'outed' from the SS board.....
thanks
and Play nice

Mel
aka 'Katen' 'Kateydid'

"RE: UTALITARIAN - REGIME!!!"
Posted by BEAUMON on 08-14-00 at 10:56 PM
Right on sister! If he posts crap, but nobody replies, his posts will fall to the bottom of the board.

I know this will be hard, because even the most patient among us like to denounce crap for what it is, but Melissa is right. If we try to deal with crap using rules and ousters, we'll be just like all the other boards that were ruined by strife.

We CAN do this the right way.

-Beaumon

Posted by lswote on 08-15-00 at 00:35 AM
Dear Sir,
If you are Sean, please explain why you did not return my email I sent to your college alumni address. You can find my email address by clicking on the icon next to my name.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

"Idea for the survivorblows people"
Posted by jurymember on 08-15-00 at 00:58 AM
Why don't we just ignore STC's posts? Unless they are intelligent and well thought out. If STC is a teeny bopper, this will be a "growth" experience for him. (or her?) STC, you are welcome here if you "do the right thing" and post intelligent, meaningful items that are honest. In my opinion, if you do that, turn over a new leaf, then you are welcome here and I'd love to read your opinions and analyses just as much as I enjoy reading others that are excellent. Good luck. I'm rooting for you. If not...I'll have to be one to ignore your posts.

Posted by finner on 08-15-00 at 01:34 AM
This is my first post here, but I have been lurking in the shadows of the SS board for the last month.

I'm glad to see STC_2 has also come to this board. I think that this guy is hilarious. Because the actual "spoiler" board in SS actually became a speculation or "logical guess" board, I think it was unfair to kick anyone out. There was around 10 hardcore members that seemed to determine what was spoilerish and what wasn't, and this kind of annoyed me.

I got tired of reading the same "OK guys, lets look at all the physical evidence one more time" posts, and actually looked forward to reading posts from STC_2. I guess it wasn't really a democracy in there because if you ruffled the wrong feathers you were thrown out.

WAY TO GO STC_2

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-15-00 at 02:02 AM

Hey folks, let's not go all Animal Farm over here... remember why you claimed to not like SS.com to begin with... let's not become them.

Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 will have his chance here like everyone else (except the impersonators who've already blown their chance). ...but if he starts up with all the garbage postings, he'll be out of here, just like we mentioned a couple of days ago.

"and about my spell checker Request? Mr/Ms Webmaster??"
Posted by BadAs on 08-15-00 at 02:21 AM
LOL..

I guess I shouldn't mock the Webmaster HUH?

They seem to have a good sense of Humor.
Btw if S_T_C is Sean, I guess that makes me JENNA. And let me tell you something girl friend. On That ambassador over night, WE ARE talking SMALL!!!

"RE: and about my spell checker Request? Mr/Ms Webmaster??"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-15-00 at 06:46 AM
I think the poster with the biggest need for a spell checker for far is ourselves -- yikes, some our posts have been ugly... we're looking into it, but haven't found anyone that provides a good system yet.

...what was the name of the pig in Animal Farm anyways, Arnold?

"OK"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-15-00 at 12:50 PM
>...what was the name of the
>pig in Animal Farm anyways,
>Arnold?

Arnold (Ziffel?) was the pig in Green Acres. Napoleon (Stalin) and Snowball (Trotsky) were the pigs in Animal Farm.

Good point, Webmaster, and jurymember also makes a good point. We'll reserve judgment for now.

Posted by Rat Chef on 08-15-00 at 06:58 AM
>site , I will post
>week ( poss. tomorrow
>)
>
>Sean

Oh, goodie.

I'm simply panting with anticipation.

(Is there a filter button on this board?)

Posted by Survivor_Tribal_Council_2 on 08-15-00 at 07:29 AM
I cannot believe the negative responses to my post , I have and will not do anything to upset anyone on these boards .

I am here just like everyone else to enjoy these boards , but when you get people like BasAs And Conspiracy Jim talking the way they do to me , they need a serious attitude adjustment.

I do thank the posters who are being nice to me , And thank you for all the E-mails , I will never respond to any E-mails to people like BadAs Or Jim so don't expect one , As for the others I will be E-mailing back today and Wednesday , so hang in there.

Spoilers will be posted this Afternoon .

SEAN

Posted by Vampkira on 08-15-00 at 08:28 AM
Well...All I can say is..it certianly has been intersting to read all of these posts...ONLY ONE MORE DAY TILL WEDNESDAY! Yeah!...LOL

"Hey,we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

Posted by Just_Survivin' on 08-15-00 at 03:32 PM
I have to agree with STC2...he just joined!!! Give the poor guy a chance to prove himself. I for one think he'll be fun!!!

Posted by Exotica on 08-15-00 at 02:50 PM
I think this is hilarious. I don't know why everyone is so upset at STC. I mean how often do you get to witness one man's paranoid delusions, or complete mania for that matter. I wouldn't invite him to my house - but it's okay to watch from a distance. Kind of like someone jumping off a house. You just can't take your eyes away.

"Hi, Sean! I'm Pope John Paul II..."
Posted by Beach Lizard on 08-15-00 at 03:32 PM
Really sorry they kicked you off SurvivorSucks. Buncha sinners is headed to the other place anyway! Really looking forward to all your spoilers on August 23 when they will be useless information. Remember: Everytime you play with yourself, an angel cries! (and that's no papal bull...)

PJII