URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 150
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"

Posted by TnCb1 on 10-06-01 at 03:17 PM
So sorry for the mistake in grammar! Yes, she has definitely emailed a few people and told them that she will indeed win the game! Unfortunately, I do not have the email to post. And, yes, we were also wondering if there isn't a confidentiality clause in her contract! If you are having doubts in my postings, feel free to email her at www.whoisgina.com, I am sure she will be stupid enough to tell anyone who will listen!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"TnCb1....this is just stoopid!"
Posted by Monkeyboy on 10-06-01 at 11:41 PM
First off, I don't believe you that she is saying that she won.

Secondly, she stands about as much chance of winning as Debb did on Survivor 2.

Thirdly, probably nobody around here is going to waste one minute emailing her to prove you wrong. It's just so stupid.

Lastly...welcome to the boards Gina! Glad you're not bitter about losing.

"RE: TnCb1....this is just stoopid!"
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-07-01 at 11:24 AM
<<..welcome to the boards Gina! Glad you're not bitter about losing>>

Yep! I think that Gina might also be trolling to get people to click on her site.

"R.I.I.P"
Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-07-01 at 12:54 PM
I hadn't bothered to look in here for a few days, but was struck by the fact that yogurt-girl (sorry--I keep reading that as "TCBY". . .) has posted THREE identical threads trolling for the lameass whothehellcareswhoginais.com site. . .

Seems like an appropriate time to dredge up the old "Repetetive Idiot, Ignore Post" marker, no? (And for the uninitiated, that means you let these threads fall off the page like a stone!)

GT