URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 15
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Grey's Anatomy on Oprah 11/17/06"

Posted by djandy on 11-17-06 at 11:10 PM
The cast of Grey's Anatomy was on Oprah on 11/17/06. Things that were discussed included:

Justin (Alex Karev) is the father of 5 children: 12 years old, twin 9 year olds, 7 years old, and 5 years old. (How old is he? -- he doesn't look old enough to be the father of 5).

Patrick Dempsey's wife is expecting twin boys. (Is there something in the water?)

Isaiah Washington sort of apologized and tried to explain "the incident" (and looked really uncomfortable doing so).

Izzy told how her fiance Josh proposed to her by taking her back to where they met on the set of his music video and proposing over chocolate cake and candles.

Ellen Pompeo was proposed to on her Birthday by her music industry boyfriend after he cooked her waffles.

Sara (Callie Torres) told about how she was in a Broadway show and the ABC execs came and saw her and liked her so much that they offered her several different shows that she could be on. She got to pick which show, and she picked Grey's Anatomy because she was a big fan and had a "crush" on George.

Kate Walsh (Addison) used to be told by everyone that she was hated, but now is getting fan feedback that people like her character.

Sandra Oh (Cristina) wouldn't want to be friends with her character Cristina, but she would want Cristina to be her doctor.

Bailey felt like she had to be so autocratic to live up to the "nazi" nickname her character had, so she models her character on a strict schoolteacher trying to control her students.

Eric (McSteamy) seemed to be a bit dim in his interview. (I liked him better when he wasn't talking too).

That's all I remember. It was interesting to get the actors' takes on their characters.

djandy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Grey's Anatomy on Oprah 11/17/06"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-18-06 at 10:24 PM
Thanks for your summary, I missed it. It must have been an interesting hour!!!

"RE: Grey's Anatomy on Oprah 11/17/06"
Posted by MKitty on 11-20-06 at 12:25 PM
Wow..that sounded great! Too bad I missed it. I cannot believe "Alex" has 5 kids!! Woo-ee...yes, he is pretty damn hot and must have started when he was 17 or something

I love the actresses that play Callie and Addison...so glad they are still on the show. Yes, McSteamy can just shut and up and take off his towel alreadly...lol...