URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1497
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Last season's fired Apprentice hopeful hired"

Posted by Flairmarq on 04-13-05 at 06:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Remember Andy--the debate champion that out debated by two women? Well, a D.T. Hired him. Not thee D.T. but D.T. Jr. According to Fox news, Andy was hired by Donald Trump Jr. It was very quietly done as well.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Last season's fired Apprentice hopeful hired"
Posted by ginger on 04-13-05 at 06:39 PM
I had no idea, til your post, that there WAS a Trump Jr.

He has his father's overwhelming good looks, I think. Is this Ivana's son, or was there a Mrs. Trump before even Ivana?

And should we ask what the Master Debater has been hired to do?

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-13-05 at 07:38 PM
Wow, how do people find all these out! I must be living in a cave!

Ginger, DT has 2 sons, both from Ivana this, Ivana that house.... and a daughter in the middle named Ivanka.

That one in your picture is the oldest son. Neither he nor his younger brother look anywhere near the pretty-boy/preppy Donald Trump of the old days. The truth is, Ivanka (I know she does some fashion modeling) is the one that looks most like the Donald.

But the prettiest offspring of the Donald to date is half-owned by Marla Maples, the second Mrs. Trump.

Unless Melania can trump all that (no pun intended) by co-producing an exotic Euro-American baby.

For the record, all of Trumps children seem to be very nice and does not seem to have the gaudy personalities of either Donald or Ivana.

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-13-05 at 07:45 PM
"And should we ask what the Master Debater has been hired to do?"

As the spokesman perhaps? I've seen and heard the 3 older children in a televised interview earlier and was not impressed. They weren't bad, just that I was probably expecting more given the Donald's image and drive. They look and talk just like your average kid-next-door.

I know the older son and daughter work for one of the Trump companies. Guess, these are the only apprentices in the world that will never hear the Donald tell them "You're Fired"! Or will they?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 04-14-05 at 02:50 PM
And should we ask what the Master Debater has been hired to do?

He's probably responsible for running some of the shadier aspects of Trump enterprises. You know, something that would involve greasing palms and whatnot. I think the Master Debater has lots of experience with greasing palms.

a sig by syren

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 04-14-05 at 04:15 PM
*snort*

Posted by Flairmarq on 04-14-05 at 04:44 PM
So would that be the "Modeling Agency"?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Posted by greeneyes on 04-14-05 at 05:54 PM
My first thought after looking at the picture quickly was
"What is Trump doing with John Paul from the Bachelorette?"