URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1494
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"7th & 8th Evictions Entry"

Posted by tribephyl on 08-15-09 at 00:34 AM
Hello and welcome back to the BBRAT. What? This is your first time here? Oh, For those who didn't catch it last week, the rules will follow in small print.
For those who've already "moved in" skip on down to the results.

BBRAT condensed Rules...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mayhem!: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be branded Homeless.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", etc. will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

The 5th Eviction Results

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Chima (10)
2. Guest Host: Michelle (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Kevin (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 3 to 2 (10)
6. Last Word: No (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Natalie (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jeff (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Jeff ~ Kevin ~ Natalie (5)
4. The Pawn: Lydia ~ Natalie ~ Russell (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Jessie (10)

Mayhem: Hamster Bingo
Receives Key
jeff
jessie
jordan
kevin
michelle
natalie
Plays POV
chima
jeff
kevin
lydia
natalie
russell
Have-not
jeff
kevin
lydia
michelle
Nominee
jessie
lydia
natalie
russell
Free Space
ChenBot ShoutOuts V2.0
jeff: 13
kevin: 13
jessie: 11
lydia: 8
michelle: 8
russell: 6
Goodbye Message
Bust
Majority Voter
michelle
jeff
jordan
Have
chima
jessie
jordan
russell
Host
chima
michelle

VisionQuest dominated hamster bingo with a card that had 6 correct hamsters, 3 bingoes and Jeff as the ShoutOut!

VisionQuest ~ 58 (3 bingoes)
DearAbby ~ 43 (1 bingo)
Lasann ~ 43 (2 bingoes)
miarules ~ 42 (2 bingoes)
kircon ~ 38 (1 bingo)
Starshine ~ 38 (1 bingo)
suzzee ~ 36 (1 bingo)
zazzy ~ 28
krismiss ~ 27
RoadKill ~ 26 (1 bingo)
Rebel Crown ~ 23
vince ~ 18
ARW ~ 15
Wallflower ~ 10
SilverStar ~ 0

------------------------

This week in the BBRAT House
VisionQuest (65) doesn't even have to move out of the HOH, right back in there. The goodie basket and the 5point boost.
Meaning that everyone with less than 33 points will be placed, gently, on the opposite side of inside.
Then, once placed, they will be penalized -3 points.
Oh and a head-cheese and fri"toes" diet.
But that's it.

The BBRAT HOH: (+5)
VisionQuest

The In Crowd: (0)
DearAbby
kircon
krismiss
Lasann
mia rules
Rebel Crown
suzzee
Starshine
zazzy

The Outhouse: (-3)
ARW
Road Kill
vince
Wallflower

The Leotarded: (missing)
SilverStar

Overall...
Taking full advantage of the two weeks in a row in HOH, VisionQuest, is standing proud at the top of the heap, in 1st.
Sharing 2nd placement on the heap are kircon and suzzee, arm in arm. Potentially starting this season's requisite attempt at bonding the genders.
Thusly, leaving 4th place to recently Outhoused, vince. A mere single point away is Rebel"InCrownd" staying strong and stable in the upper crust.

BBRAT
SUBTOTAL
HOH/Outs
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
VisionQuest
kircon
suzzee
(blanket)
vince
Rebel Crown
krismiss
Starshine
mia rules
Road Kill
SilverStar
(leotard 1)
Wallflower
DearAbby
(blanket)
zazzy
Lasann
ARW

7th & 8th Evictions Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 20th of August at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10)

Mayhem: Shipping Scavenger
Within this mountain of shipping containers are a dozen secret prizes.
Keep looking in the containers until you have scavenged the prize you want and then post it.
Once a prize has been scavenged, it cannot be scavenged again by anyone else.
Limit of 1 prize per bbrat.
Unlimited amount of trash-talking.

And here is a list of the current hamsters...

BB11 Househamsters Picture Wall
Braden ~ Casey ~ Chima ~ Jeff ~ Jordan
Kevin ~ Jessie ~ Laura
Lydia ~ Michele ~ Natalie ~ Ronnie ~ Russel

HouseKeeping
* Boy, do I love setting the tables, or what?

* Woohoo! The Coup! Bye Jessie! I hardly even miss you. Nope, I lied. I don't miss you at all.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 7th & 8th Evictions Entry"
Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 01:07 AM

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-15-09 at 03:30 AM
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. russel, jordan
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7) lydia, jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6) natalie, russel
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) no, yes
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4 to 1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) tie
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) chima
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) kevin, jordan
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) kevin, lydia
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) michelle, jeff

Within this mountain of shipping containers are a dozen secret prizes.
Keep looking in the containers until you have scavenged the prize you want and then post it.
Once a prize has been scavenged, it cannot be scavenged again by anyone else.

I choose top right corner box.

Limit of 1 prize per bbrat.
Unlimited amount of trash-talking.

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 03:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-09 AT 03:35 AM (EST)

Nevermind..... ARW figured out how to post the picture.

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-15-09 at 03:34 AM
morning vince.... yeah thanks i just figured out what i was supposed to do, lol duh

arw

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-15-09 at 03:33 AM

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-20-09 at 10:52 PM
I dont even have to wait for the results for the last 2 evictions. I was way off. Who would have guessed all this would have happend.
The 1st 6 questions points possible 100pts --- I get 10. OMG lol

I did get head of house 2nd round -- yeah me
but....
1st No house member hosted ither of the power of veto comps.
2nd (5a and 5b) No votes week 1 and then no tie vote.
3rd no winner of pov 1ts round and then jordan won didnt see that coming
4th do I get 5pts for round 1 pov did not get used, since there was no pov?

The next 5 questions points possible 60pts --- I get a great big goose egg. 0pts

1st chima - need i say more?
2nd missed kevin by 1 key both rounds, 1st nat then russ. arggg
3rd no pov rnd 1, and jordan hoh for round 2
4th and 5th way off the mark

So if my prize of 11 is actually 11 points then I get 21 pts for the 2 evictions....

OUCH!!!

Bring on eviction 9

ARW

Posted by vince3 on 08-20-09 at 10:56 PM
Eviction 8 just started...... Chima was eviction 6.

"whoooops my bad, man i am way off"
Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-21-09 at 11:46 PM
I need to go back to school and learn how to count... lol
cant believe my last posting...

just ignore it, or not, probably wont make much of a difference... lmao

arw

Posted by DearAbby on 08-15-09 at 01:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Jordon & Russell
2. Guest Host ~ Michele & Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence ~ Kevin & Russell
4. The Backdoor Password ~ yes
5a. Exit-Polls F8 ~ 5-0
5b. Exit-Polls F7 ~ 4-0
6. The Last Word ~ no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Michele
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Russell
3. Total ChipHead ~ Kevin & Jeff
4. The Pawn ~ Natalie & Lydia
5. Sentenced to Sequester ~ Russell & Lydia

*crossing fingers that this one is the coup d'etat and not the unitard*

Posted by zazzy on 08-15-09 at 02:11 PM

Posted by Starshine on 08-15-09 at 02:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-09 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

Back in a bit

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (10) Jordan and Russell
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin and Michelle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff and Kevin
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)4 - 1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)4 - 0
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)Jeff and Michelle
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)Lydia and Russell
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10)Natalie and Lydia

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-15-09 at 02:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-09 AT 02:18 AM (EST)

again - too dum to figure out how to post pix. so i pick middle row, second from left - 9 is under it

Posted by vince3 on 08-15-09 at 03:16 PM
In the window that pops up is a web address.

Copy that into your post.

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-17-09 at 03:55 PM
ok so maybe the dye is taking over my brain. i just can't seem to figure it out; maybe if you were here to show me i could get it. thanks for trying!

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-17-09 at 03:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

holy flying tiles batman! it worked. guess i'm not as blonde as i thought. thanks vince!

Posted by SilverStar on 08-15-09 at 05:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Jordan, Jeff
2. Guest Host: Russell, Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Michele, Russell
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5a. Exit-Polls F8: 3-2 (3-1)
5b. Exit-Polls F7: 3-1 (3-0)
6. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Michele
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Jeff, Jordan
4. The Pawn: Natalie, Jordan
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Lydia, Russell

Mayhem: I'm going with my favorite number...

ETA Predictions and make alternate guesses for #5a/b.

Posted by VisionQuest on 08-15-09 at 07:17 PM
Well, well, well - home from vacation and I find out I am also HOH. That is awesome. I brought home some good beers from the beach so everyone is welcome to come up and have one or two.

I would like to send a super huge Thanks to Starshine for helping me out by putting in a mayhem answer for me last week. I truly appreciate it. Come on up to my room for a smoke and a beer (if you want). You are welcome anytime!!

For this week, I am picking the (hopefully) lucky prize of:

Posted by kircon on 08-15-09 at 07:29 PM

Posted by suzzee on 08-16-09 at 05:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. Russ & Kevin
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. Kevin & Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. Natalie & Kevin
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? Yes
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 4-1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 4-0
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Jeff & Kevin
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Jordan & Natalie
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Russ & Lydia

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by suzzee on 08-16-09 at 05:52 PM

OMG I'm in the in crowd....yay!

Pass the peanut butter and coco crispies.

Pass the tequila.

Pass out.

Posted by vince3 on 08-16-09 at 06:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (10) Jordan, Russell
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7) Russell, Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff, Michele
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-0
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Michele
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff, Kevin
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Natalie, Kevin
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Natalie, Lydia

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-17-09 at 02:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-09 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (10) Jordan & Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin & Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff and Michele
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) no
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-0
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Jeff
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Lydia & Jeff
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Lydia & Kevin
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Natalie & Kevin

Posted by Road Kill on 08-17-09 at 03:24 PM

Posted by Wallflower66 on 08-17-09 at 10:32 PM

The first of my favorite number...oh wait...wrong forum.

Back later with my choices. I promise. ;)

Posted by Wallflower66 on 08-20-09 at 09:37 PM
Oops, I missed it. Had trouble getting on the site earlier. I guess that means I'm out. Sorry...

Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-17-09 at 11:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

1. Head of Hamsters: Jordan, Jeff
2. Guest Host: Kevin, Michelle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russell, Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5a. Exit-Polls F8: 3-2
5b. Exit-Polls F7: 3-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Jordan
3. Total ChipHead: Russell, Jeff
4. The Pawn: Lydia, Russell
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Natalie, Lydia

Mayhem:

Hmmmm, in my preview box, it just shows the box, not a number. I picked the box in the last row, third from the right. I don't see any numbers anywhere. Am I doing it wrong?
ETA: Okay, I get it now. But the numbers are all claimed, so I have zero . Thanks for the help.

Posted by tribephyl on 08-18-09 at 04:45 AM
try clicking on the "boxes"

Posted by zazzy on 08-18-09 at 09:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-09 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

7th & 8th Evictions Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 20th of August at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. (10) Jeff, Jordan
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. (7) Michelle, Russell
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff, Kevin
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 3-2
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 2-2
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) Yes

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Michelle
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Kevin, Jeff
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Nat, Lydia
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Nat, Lydia

Posted by zazzy on 08-18-09 at 09:50 AM
I took a stab at the entry for the week but due to Chima's expulsion and the events that are off schedule...I am confused about which events we are to respond to. Are we guessing about events that will happen on this Thursday, the 20th and beyond?

Posted by tribephyl on 08-18-09 at 03:18 PM
Yes.
As the Chima Eviction was already turned in.
For th 7th (and 8th) eviction there will be be a few questions that'll have been spoiled (think of them as freebies) but the 8th is still up in the air.

Posted by zazzy on 08-19-09 at 09:01 AM
I'm still confused. Your reference to some of the answers being spoiled suggests I am not thinking about the timing correctly. So are we guessing about things that will be on Thursday's show going forward or are we reaching back to just after last Thursday's show (just after Michelle was crowned HOH)?

Posted by vince3 on 08-19-09 at 09:10 AM
Chima was the 6th person evicted in the game.

The 7th Eviction Entry is Jordan's HoH, as seen on Tuesday night's episode. The remainder of the stuff for that eviction will air on Thursday.

The 8th Eviction Entry begins when the HoH is crowned near the end of Thursday night.

Posted by tribephyl on 08-19-09 at 03:12 PM
Thank you again, vince.
Just as he has stated above. Hope that helps more than my explanation did.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-20-09 at 05:54 PM
Now I'm confused. LOL.

As far as the number of votes go, for Jordan's HOH week/eviction(tonight) there will only be 4 votes, but you have down 5 possible votes in #5a. Next week will only be 3 votes. So both of the vote questions should be bumped down a number, right? I'm going to put alternate answers in () if that's ok. Sorry to bring this up at the last minute, but I need all the points I can get since I missed last week!

Posted by zazzy on 08-19-09 at 07:43 PM
Thanks, Tribe and Vince!

Posted by VisionQuest on 08-20-09 at 06:55 AM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Head of Household competition. Jordan, Russell
2. Guest Host: Name 2 HGs who will HOST a Power of Veto competition. Russell, Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 2 HGs who will WIN a Power of Veto competition. Russell, Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: Does a Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? No
5a. Exit-Polls F8: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 3-2
5b. Exit-Polls F7: With 4 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 3-1
6. The Last Word: Will an HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Michelle
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Name 2 HGs who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Jeff and Kevin
4. The Pawn: Name 2 HGs who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Kevin and Michelle
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 2 HGs who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Natalie and Lydia

Posted by kircon on 08-20-09 at 06:44 PM
Power Positions:

1. Head of Hamsters: Jordon - Russell
2. Guest Host: Jeff - Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Russell - Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5a. Exit-Polls F8: 4-1
5b. Exit-Polls F7: 4-0

Key Players:

1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Michelle