URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1493
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BBRAT6: 6th Eviction entry"

Posted by tribephyl on 08-10-09 at 04:18 AM
Hello and welcome back to the BBRAT. What? This is your first time here? Oh, For those who didn't catch it last week, the rules will follow in small print.
For those who've already "moved in" skip on down to the results.

BBRAT condensed Rules...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mayhem!: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be branded Homeless.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", etc. will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

The 4th Eviction Results

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Russell (10)
2. Guest Host: Chima (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Michelle (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: No (5)
5. Exit-Polls: 4 to 3 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jeff (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Kevin (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Jessie ~ Kevin ~ Michelle (5)
4. The Pawn: Lydia (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Ronnie (10)

Mayhem: Order from Chaos
The order in which the Chen-Bot uttered the hamsters name was...
Russell ~ Ronnie ~ Lydia ~ Michelle ~ Jordan ~ Chima ~ Jessie ~ Jeff ~ Kevin ~ Natalie

Congrats to Vince, he was the only bbrat to get 2 in their correct placement, for a total of 10 points. The only points he made this week.
Congrats and 5 points go out to VisionQuest, Road Kill, Rebel Crown and Wallflower. Everyone else...pbbblt...nada.

------------------------

This week in the BBRAT House
VisionQuest (40) gets the evictee, non-evictee and the vote-spread correct, making it easy to get the HOH, the 5 point bonus and the pics from home.
That means everyone with less than 20 points will be placed Outside, a -3 point penalty and the joy of a jellyfish and jellomold diet. Yes, DearAbby and suzzeewill get to keep their points. But ladies, you still have to sleep outside and partake of the jigglys.

The BBRAT HOH: (+5)
VisionQuest

The In Crowd: (0)
ARW
kircon
Starshine
Wallflower

The Outhouse: (-3)
DearAbby (*blanket)
krismiss
Rebel Crown
RoadKill
SilverStar
suzzee (*blanket)
vince
zazzy

The Leotarded: (missing)
HauntedOne (thrice)
Lasann (once)
miarules (once)

Overall...
vince remains in the lead, while kircon snags 2nd place. suzzee sleeps outside again and slips down another spot into 3rd. HOHer VisionQuest climbs into 4th place, leaving Silverstar to kick it in 5th.
HauntedOne wears the orange leotard for the third, and last, time. *sniff* goodbye Haunted!
Lasann is back to the leotard and joining in is first timer miarules.

BBRAT
SUBTOTAL
HOH/Outs
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
vince
kircon
suzzee
blanket
VisionQuest
SilverStar
Road Kill
krismiss
Rebel Crown
Wallflower
Starshine
mia rules
leotard(1)
DearAbby
blanket
Lasann
leotard(2)
zazzy
ARW
HauntedOne
leotard(3) 0

6th Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 13th of August at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10)

Mayhem: Hamster Blender

OOps.
I just got a new blender and I went a little crazy.
I blended some of the season 11 hamsters.
Making 3, seperate, Blended Messes.
| |
Your job will be to identify the ingredients, err, hamsters in each of the Blended Messes.
Each correctly identified Blended Mess will receive 15 points.

And here is a list of the current hamsters...

BB11 Househamsters Picture Wall
Braden ~ Casey ~ Chima ~ Jeff ~ Jordan
Kevin ~ Jessie ~ Laura
Lydia ~ Michele ~ Natalie ~ Ronnie ~ Russel

HouseKeeping
* Okay, I'm putting the seed out there for good prospects regarding prosperity and profession.

* That's it! I've had it! This season is the BEST season ever! Even if we did just fall to 3rd worst.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BBRAT6: 6th Eviction entry"
Posted by suzzee on 08-10-09 at 11:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-09 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Michelle
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Chima
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? No
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 3-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Russ
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Chima
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Natalie

They really need more sockpuppets in the house.

And because I love these blenderized hamsters and have wasted half a morning at work not working please take these so I quit getting evil eyed stares.

Feeling brave and bold. Work peeps wonder why I play BB games. It's because this is way more fun then work. I mean seriously it's a sewage treatment lab. Are they kidding?

Blender Mess 1:

Braden
Ronnie
Jesse
Jeff
Jordan

Blender Mess 2:

Jordan
Lydia
Laura
Casey

Blender Mess 3:

Russ
Kevin
Michelle
Jordan
Lydia
Jesse

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by tribephyl on 08-10-09 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-09 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

It's up to you. Feel confident? Post here. Don't, then don't.

Oh and HI everyone at suzzee's work!!

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-12-09 at 03:23 AM
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Jordan
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Michele
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 3-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Chima
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Jessie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Chima
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Natalie

1. Kevin, JEssie, Jeff, Brayden, Ronnie
2. Laura, Lydia, Casey
3. Natalie, Jordan, Michele, Kevin, Brayden

Posted by Starshine on 08-12-09 at 03:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 04:03 AM (EST)

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Russell
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Chima
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Natalie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 4-1

Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Jesse
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Jessie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Natalie
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Chima

Mayhem: Hamster Blender - Mon Dieu! - This is for VisionQuest and me (sorry VQ) - And may well be edited as I look even more at the pictures, I seem to be fixated on Chima's cleavage at the moment

1. Kevin, Jessie, Brandon
2. Laura, Lydia, Casey
3. Jordan, Michelle, Kevin, Brandon, Jeff and Chima - Any hints Sir Tribe on the maximum number of hamsters in each mess?

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

ED because I forgot to answer the actual questions!

Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-12-09 at 04:34 AM
1. Head of Hamsters: Jeff
2. Guest Host: Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 4-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Lydia
3. Total ChipHead: Jordan
4. The Pawn: Natalie
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Chima

Mayhem -
1-Braden Jesse Jeff
2-Laura Chima Lydia Casey Ronnie
3-Kevin Jordan Michelle
(totally guessing here!)

Posted by Lasann on 08-12-09 at 12:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

I missed last week. I'm seriously brain damaged. I answered week 4 last week!*hits head with brick*

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Lydia
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Michelle
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordon
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jeff
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Chima
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Natalie

Ronnie, Braden, Jessie
Laura, Lydia, Casey, Jeff
Kevin, Jordan, Michelle, Natalie, Russell

updated to add the scramble!

Posted by zazzy on 08-12-09 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-09 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

6th Eviction Entry

Power Positions:

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Michelle
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Michelle
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Lydia
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jordin
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Nat
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Russell

Hamster Blender:

Blended Mess #1: Ronnie, Braden, Jeff, Jesse

Blended Mess #2: Russell, Casey, Lydia, Laura

Blended Mess #3: Kevin, Michelle, Jordin, Russell

Posted by vince3 on 08-13-09 at 06:06 AM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jordan
5. Exit-Polls: With 5 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 4-1

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Kevin
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Chima
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Natalie

Blenders:

1. Jeff, Ronnie, Jesse, Braden
2. Russel, Laura, Lydia, Casey
3. Chima, Jordan, Michele, Kevin, Natalie

Posted by SilverStar on 08-13-09 at 03:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-09 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Michele
2. Guest Host: Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Chima
5. Exit-Polls: 5-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
3. Total ChipHead: Jeff
4. The Pawn: Lydia
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Natalie

#1- Jeff, Jessie, Braden, Ronnie
#2- Laura, Lydia, Casey
#3- Kevin, Jordan, Michele, Russell

Posted by Road Kill on 08-13-09 at 04:10 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-09 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Lydia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jesse

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Jordan
4. The Pawn: Lydia
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Chima

#1- Jeff, Jessie, Braden, Ronnie
#2- Laura, Lydia, Casey
#3- Kevin, Jordan, Michele, Russell

Posted by kircon on 08-13-09 at 05:36 PM
6th Eviction Entry

Power Positions:
2. Guest Host: Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengeance: Russel
4. The Backdoor Password: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
3. Total ChipHead: Michelle
4. The Pawn: Chima
5. Sentenced to Sequester: Natalie

Blended Mess 1- Jeff, Ronnie, Braden, Jessie, Jordan

Blended Mess 2 – Casey, Lydia, Laura

Blended Mess 3 – Michelle, Ronnie, Jordan, Natalie, Russel

Posted by DearAbby on 08-13-09 at 07:05 PM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Jeff
2. Guest Host ~ Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence ~ Michele
4. The Backdoor Password ~ Yes
5. Exit-Polls ~ 5-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Lydia
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Michele
3. Total ChipHead ~ MIchele
4. The Pawn ~ Kevin
5. Sentenced to Sequester ~ Natalie

Mess 1 ~ Braden, Jeff, Jessie, Ronnie
Mess 2 ~ Casey, Laura, Lydia
Mess 3 ~ Jordan, Kevin, Michele, Russell

"Sorry I didnt vote this week..."
Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-14-09 at 09:53 PM
Went to Branson Mo. this week. Didnt have a chance, I guess I will have to sit this round out I will be participating in the next round.

ARW