URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1493
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Next Week's Episode"

Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 04-16-07 at 08:51 PM
The preview at the end of this week's episode mentioned an "unexpected yield" next week. Who will be the victim this time?

Also, from the show's website on CBS.com:

"One team is left in a state of shock when they become the victims of a deal between the beauty queens and a certain other team

It's a comedy of errors for one team when they struggle to operate a local car and drive it into the curb

Charla/Mirna make a generous offer to Oswald/Danny"

An unexpected yield would be ANY of the other three teams yielding someone besides Dustin/Kandice, after the ridiculous moral outrage and whining about karma they came up with this week. I'm thinking the deal could be between Eric/Danielle and the BQs, since E/D are desperate (marked for elimination) and neither O/Danny or C/Mirna seem inclined to cooperate with the Queens. I can't foresee any circumstances under which the BQs would work with Schmirna again after all of the past mishaps they've had with those crazies.

"Comedy of errors" makes me jump immediately to Charla/Mirna, but the other teams have all made plenty of mistakes themselves, and of course we all saw the BQs drive into the back of a bus last season...

Schmirna will probably offer some money to Danny/Oswald, and then use it as an opportunity to pontificate on what good people they are. Neither D/K or E/D will give them anything because that would be stupid... this is a race, after all!

Thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Next Week's Episode"
Posted by HobbsofMI on 04-17-07 at 07:35 AM
Well...we know D/O are out of money and D/E are low from the last episode. Plus they cannot beg for money....so money would be a good bribe for either of those two teams.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

"RE: Next Week's Episode"
Posted by ladybugen on 04-17-07 at 01:39 PM
I'm all for Schmirna *attempting* to make a deal with D&O, but it would seriously bug me if D&O agree to yield the BQs.

Although, it would just be smart racing to try to eliminate a stronger team.

D&K can't use the yield, right? You can only use one a race. So I wonder if E&D are forced to yield D&O because D&K have already passed the yield.