URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1492
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Angie was on Borrowed Time Anyway"

Posted by miss_ganda on 04-11-05 at 05:05 PM
........... her and Chris, that is.

Angie couldn't believe that she, instead of Chris, got the ax. Don't worry Cornhair, Chris is right behind you, hightailing it all the way to a Tampa jailhouse.

BTW Cornhair, did you say thank you Carolyn on your way out? If it wasn't for the blonde stooge you would have been gone before Erin. Let me refresh your bleached memory, the Donald had his ax on you, two boardroom firings ago. Lucky for you, Erin opened her mouth at the wrong time, hence, Donald quickly changed his mind and canned Erin. Even back then, Donald wasn't very impressed with your leadership skills. Don't forget, you decided to be the presenter instead of having Erin, who's much better at it, present to Home Depot execs. You know you did a lousy job with that Home Depot presentation, Trump even told you so in no uncertain terms. Why, oh why, oh why did you attempt to make another presentation?

Put aside Chris and his volatile temper, Trump thinks that's something that every business leader has to deal with, really, the overall accountability rests on you. You say you had the most to do, well boohoo, cry me a river, you do have a problem with delegating tasks don't you?

Listen, the only reason you lasted as long as you did is because Carolyn has been working on getting Chris eliminated while inadvertenty backing you up in the boardroom. Alas, even the erudite blonde couldn't save you this last time.

BTW, I agree with one thing you said Angie, this was your worst presentation yet. Absolutely, the one before that was just bad (Home Depot). You should have just left bad enough alone.

Good-bye!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion