URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 149
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Inconsistency?"

Posted by Mems on 10-27-03 at 04:10 PM
Ok so while watching the marathon yesterday to catch up I noticed something which could mean nothing at all:

1. Joe voted for Ashleigh 3 times. The first two times, they actually showed him holding up his ballot after he wrote her name.

2. The first time, he wrote "Ashlee." No big deal.

3. The second time, he wrote "Ashleigh." Maybe he noticed the correct spelling of her name on her commemorative plate. Again, no big deal.

4. The third time, they didn't show his particular ballot. But, when Ralph held up the ballots in front of everyone, only one of them appeared to have her name spelled right. If that was written by Joe, then everything's consistent and OK.

However, that ballot also had a very feminine squiggly line underneath the name, making it seem like it wasn't written by Joe. Granted, the other two contestants were men too, but we all know that none of the actors actually write the names on the ballots anyway.

Probably means nothing, and I could have just not seen the names correctly (didn't tape the show or anything), but it kinda made me lean more towards the "Joe's in on it" camp.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Inconsistency?"
Posted by Neffer on 10-28-03 at 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure, if I remember correctly, that the squiggily-line Ashleigh was Matt's. I'm like 96% sure on that. (Which means just about diddly if you examine my ratio of being right/wrong as a whole)

--Neffer
Reality TV is an oxymoron

Posted by Traces on 10-28-03 at 03:55 PM
I remember he does the squiggly line underneath when he votes too. So it is consistent.

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Posted by OceansAngel16 on 10-28-03 at 11:08 PM
Yeah.. It is kind of like his trademark.. It was there when he voted for Molly..

"That chick from Survivor..."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 10-28-03 at 08:38 PM
When she judged the talent show, did they actually show them explaining the context of the show to her? Is it possible she didn't know the whole truth? I can't remember. Any help?

Sarcasm is not
a crime!

"RE: That chick from Survivor..."
Posted by SZUU on 10-28-03 at 11:23 PM
She knew.

She was told to be a ##### and give everyone a bad score. They had a mini interview with her in the same show where she felt bad being the '#####' she was told to be.

Posted by I_wonder_if_theyre_filming_ME_ Itsoktobeparanoid on 10-29-03 at 03:28 AM
>Ok so while watching the marathon
>yesterday to catch up I
>noticed something which could mean
>nothing at all:
>
>1. Joe voted for Ashleigh
>3 times. The first
>two times, they actually showed
>him holding up his ballot
>after he wrote her name.
>
>
>2. The first time, he
>wrote "Ashlee." No big
>deal.
>
>3. The second time, he
>wrote "Ashleigh." Maybe he
>noticed the correct spelling of
>her name on her commemorative
>plate. Again, no big
>deal.
>
>4. The third time, they
>didn't show his particular ballot.
> But, when Ralph held
>up the ballots in front
>of everyone, only one of
>them appeared to have her
>name spelled right. If
>that was written by Joe,
>then everything's consistent and OK.
>
>
>However, that ballot also had a
>very feminine squiggly line underneath
>the name, making it seem
>like it wasn't written by
>Joe. Granted, the other
>two contestants were men too,
>but we all know that
>none of the actors actually
>write the names on the
>ballots anyway.
>
>Probably means nothing, and I could
>have just not seen the
>names correctly (didn't tape the
>show or anything), but it
>kinda made me lean more
>towards the "Joe's in on
>it" camp.

i think i remember seeing matt hold up his ballot once and it had a little girly squiggle under it