URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1486
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"

Posted by realityfreek on 09-14-05 at 11:19 AM
This coming Monday on E! Kathy Griffin and Carson Kressley(Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) are going to dish and diss the Fashion for the Emmys.

I watched the Kathy Griffin show and loved her. I will watch just to see her diss everyone!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Fashion Police 2005 w/ Kathy Griffin"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-14-05 at 05:09 PM
I'm so there! I was very disapointed when her show ended. I want more Kathy!

Posted by realityfreek on 09-16-05 at 04:09 PM
Did you see that Bravo wants a 2nd season but Kathy is holding out for more money and less time in the home. I'd link the article but I cant find it again.

Posted by Buggy on 09-15-05 at 11:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
Kathy and Carson are a must see!
I'll look for it.

Posted by sammyboy22 on 09-16-05 at 06:39 PM
I am so incredibly interested in this!! Does anyone know what night it is on? It is for sure on E! , right? Also. Do you think that they will put her reality show, "My Life on the D List" out on DVD. I love her so much. I don't want to argue but, I am probably one of her biggest fans. I missed most of her reality shows because I don't get Bravo. The one episode I did catch was so funny. I am hoping it gets realeased on DVD like almost everything else seems to......

Posted by realityfreek on 09-16-05 at 07:40 PM

Sammyboy:

Yes it is on E! this Monday 9/19 at 10pm PST. Kathy is also going to be hosting the "All Star Reality Reunion". This airs 9/21 at 11/10c. Here is the blurb about it from bravotv.com.

Bravo will unite TV's most talked-about reality stars to bring viewers "Bravo's All-Star Reality Reunion." Host Kathy Griffin will talk with today's biggest stars of reality television as raw emotions run rampant in a tell-all studio-based reunion.

More than 50 outspoken reality stars will dish out all the dirt from 20 popular reality TV shows, including Charla Faddoul from "The Amazing Race," Ryan Starr and Nikki McGibbin from "American Idol," Omarosa Manigault Stallworth from "The Apprentice," Adam Mesh from "Average Joe," Tina 'Fabulous' Panas from "The Bachelor," Will Kirby from "Big Brother," Erin Brodie from "For Love or Money," Matt Kennedy Gould from "The Joe Schmo Show," Dat Phan and Jay London from "Last Comic Standing," Austin Scarlett from "Project Runway," Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Coral Smith from "The Real World," Duncan Nutter from "Showbiz Moms & Dads," Richard Hatch and Sue Hawk from "Survivor," and Darva Conger from "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire," among others.

Fans of reality TV will learn the real reason why their favorite stars got voted off their respective shows, the reasoning for their alliances, and the scoop behind the hookups, drama and tears.

Sorry its so long...