URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1482
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another week with that Sack of Sh*t"

Posted by michel2 on 08-24-19 at 02:11 PM
As soon as Jackson nominated Analiese to sit next to that sack of sh*t I knew we'd be forced to endure that annoying, lying, crying A-hole for one more week. Keeping her is certainly a good shield for Jackson, Holly and the rest of the house but for me, as viewer, it's more than I can handle.

Hopefully, Holly will straight out nominate her or, even better, the vote for pranskter will go to either Cliff or Nick and they'll nominate that sack of sh*t. That should show her that yes, she had been sent on the field trip because most abhor her. Of course that would lead to more abominable DR scenes but if she realizes we hate her and she is voted out or, better yet, she quits, it would be worth it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Another week with that Sack of Sh*t"
Posted by Aruba on 08-24-19 at 06:13 PM
I’m hearing you...Christie’s ugly cry face is more than most viewers can handle. She found an angle with Nick and applied it to perfection. As draining as she is, personally I’m fine with Ana-Least going over Christie...but I would love to see Christie gone this week.

No way Holly will nominate Christie. She’s targeting Nick; no if, ands, or buts about it. But the prankster may very well nominate your “sack of sh!t.” Although the way I see it, if Nick and Christie are on the block in that hypothetical situation, I’m pretty sure Christie would have enough support to send Nick to the Jury House.

Now, if Nick gets nominated and ultimately wins the POV and Christie is still on the block, then you may get your wish and watch her head to the Jury. I doubt she would quit...Tommy would be in her ear 24/7 and not allow it. I’m also pretty sure the three HGs who went on the Field Trip all know they were sent there because America does NOT think too highly of them. Jackson was so certain, he used his win to rub it in America’s face. LOL.

"RE: Another week with that Sack of Sh*t"
Posted by kingfish on 08-26-19 at 08:50 PM
Nick, Christy, Micky, Jess, in any order.