URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1482
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Julie's scoop"

Posted by zazzy on 07-28-09 at 04:14 PM
Julie's pregnant...and this is what was reported in Cindy Adams' column in the NY Post:

" CBS' Julie Chen a k a Mrs. Les Moonves is due Oct. 4. in Califor nia. "I'll be 40 in January," she says. "Having my first baby now is not something I pictured at this stage of my life. We know it's a boy. We've done his room in blue with bursts of color like pink, happy green, a yellow balloon. The only thing we want to keep secret right now is his name. You know, I remember the thrill at certain stages of my life . . . getting into college, first job, first on-air, first network contract . . . this is another exciting experience, but it is daunting."

She taking leave from her "Early Show" and "Big Brother" shows?

"Yes, but I don't exactly know for how long because I don't know how I'm going to feel. I'll sit down with them around Sept. 15. I figure I'll be off maybe six weeks."

How long does this season last? Doesn't it usually end in early Sept?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Baby's here"
Posted by Snidget on 09-24-09 at 04:05 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/big-brother-host-julie-chen-gives-birth-baby-boy-9603.php

Charlie Moonves -- who was born Thursday at 9:40AM in Los Angeles.

"What If?"
Posted by michel on 09-24-09 at 10:52 PM
Would it have been malpractice if the doctor had said: "I see it coming...But first..."

or "Butt first..." It works both ways.

"RE: Baby's here"
Posted by kingfish on 09-25-09 at 09:15 AM
The last episode was just last week, right? She barely made it, what a trooper, her batteries held up.

I was tickled by the line "The self admitteed Chenbot..."

I think that title was bestowed on her by us (collectively), so it's kinda interesting to see that she is aware of it, and may even be amused.

So, when she screamed during delivery...did her face crack?