URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1482
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Marquesas~ What If?"

Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 06:15 PM
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST..SOME INFO IS IMPORTANT!

Well..I am sure Most are familar with these What If? Games by now..So now I have volunteered to host the Survivor Marquesas Version..This will be a fun season because of the twists,rule changes,and new format!

We will witness 16 strangers stranded on the remote island of Nuku Hiva, part of the Marquesas islands, a distant neighbor of Tahiti in the South Pacific. There, they must work together to survive, while eliminating each other one by one every three days. The Sole Survivor will walk away with $1,000,000. Vote in all 14 episodes and decide Who should ultimately outwit, outplay, and outlast the competition...

The Castaways were divided into Two Tribes..

The Rotu Tribe who will always wear Blue~

GABRIEL

JOHN

KATHY

NELEH

PASCHAL

ROBERT

TAMMY

ZOE

The Maraamu Tribe who will always wear Yellow~

GINA

HUNTER

PATRICIA

PETER

ROB

SARAH

SEAN

VECEPIA

The Rules~

Reply to this post only! Put the name of the Person in the subject who you are voting off of course by which Tribe loses Immunity..I will Tally the Votes every three days like the show..So I will tally Late Tuesday Night. Vote Changes are allowed..And Alliances are always welcome to make things interesting lol!

New Rules~

#1~ Post Merge..We will be voting for Immunity Challenges like the S2 game because it seems more fair..and it won't be a waste of votes

#2~When the twist occurs in Episode 4..I will be doing a really good mix-up..Just to keep things interesting

#3~Just like S4..Previous Votes won't count in-case of a tie..and If nobody can come to a unamious decision..I will randomly remove a survivor from the game ..again to keep things interesting lol

------------------------------------------------------
"The First Challenge is here!", Neleh exclaimed to her New Rotu Tribe as she read the notice:

You'll be in over your head
To get to the flame
The weak ones will dread
The thought of this game

It's along tough trail
Avoid a rocky start
Fail to work as at team
And you'll be the first to part

The Rotu Tribe meant Business they were NOT losing this!

~Each tribe must transport their 300-pound outrigger canoe into the ocean, light their two torches from a fire cauldron, then race back to the beach lighting a series of torches along the way. First tribe to successfully light the torches and return the canoes to their resting points wins~

As the Race started with the help of Rob and Hunter Maraamu took the lead racing to light the first torch, however Patricia soon slowed Maraamu down..and Sarah dropped the precious Maraamu Torch extinguishing the flame..giving the Rotu Tribe a commanding lead..In no time at all the Race became completely one-sided and ROTU proved to be too much finishing first and winning the First Immunity Challenge!

Back at Maraamu Camp..the mood was very somber..Patricia was feeling vunerable because she was the oldest and very overweight, Sarah too felt the heat because of her critical mistake in the Challenge..Even Peter didn't feel safe because he just wasn't fitting in..But of course Anybody Could go!

Peter was the first person voted out of the Maraamu tribe..but We now have the power to change that..

Who Will be the First to Go???? YOU DECIDE!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"PATRICIA"
Posted by johnthemod on 12-01-02 at 06:22 PM
Yaye I'm the first vote! Let's get mama outta here.

"PATRICIA"
Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 06:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-02 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I agree She was a liability..She needed to go..Poor Mama lol

And Just for everybody's info..I will probably vote Peter 2nd only because he was such a freak!! lol..I must admit Maraamu booted the right ppl..minus Hunter of course..

"Rob Mariano"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-01-02 at 06:31 PM
In hindsight it would have been the best boot.

#1. He lost the next challenge for them. Patricia Swallowed that nasty fafaru easily.

#2. He was dividing the tribe with his scheming.

#3. He lost the coconut maze race for them.

Patricia may be slow but the immunity challenges were not physical at all. Just the reward challenges.

Rob M. was my 3rd favorite survivor on S4 but logically he was the best first boot.

"I got a kiss from Clay Jordan, oh my god am I queen for a day" - Helen Glover

"Pat"
Posted by ch5584 on 12-01-02 at 06:35 PM
Ivory I almost voted for Rob too..And he is my favorite! However..I decided on Momma because there is no-way gettin around it she was a liability..Rob was strong and athletic..not to mention making the first half of the show very entertaining!

"Sarah"
Posted by echogirl on 12-01-02 at 06:41 PM
Logic? Booting Sarah now would have been possible and would have given Hunter his much wanted power over Rob. In hindsight, despite his weirdness, voting Peter off was a mistake. If I remember correctly Sean/Vee voted Sarah this episode. Had Hunter/Gina/Pat joined them, Rob would have never gained power and Hunter fans would not have been crying over his boot. I say Pat should stay! If she goes now, Hunter should go next!

TC-Sarah

echogirl.

"Vee"
Posted by survivorscott on 12-01-02 at 06:56 PM
I'm starting the anti-Vee vote early

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"RE: Vee"
Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 07:10 PM
Gezz..Do ya have to pick on my girl Vee this early!?

My one and only wish is for Vee to make the jury..I aint asking for her to win again..just jury..And then I will go back to just bein host..And won't complain AT ALL!

Posted by survivorscott on 12-02-02 at 06:00 PM
It's Rudy Revenge Time!!!! Bwaa Haa Haa Haa

Posted by BMH on 12-02-02 at 07:24 PM
I didn't vote for Rudy the episode he got booted!! I voted for kelly I was hoping Rudy would make the final four..so there would be even genders for the FF!!

gezzz

"ROB!!!"
Posted by okonkwo on 12-01-02 at 06:59 PM
Please everyone do me this one favor and vote for him. These games rarely go how I want, so if everyone does this one teenswy favor for me I will no longer moan when things dont go how I want

I didnt like Rob, yeah he was entertaining, but he really screwed over Maraamu, and my Gina

Anyone wanna start an alliance?

"Momma"
Posted by Speedy on 12-01-02 at 07:21 PM
I think there is a reason for almost everybody on Maraamu gettin the boot..this was such a screwed up tribe lol

But I decided on Momma only because..She got a bit bossy in episode 2 which really isn't smart to do in the first place..considering she was a weak link from the beginning!

--And BMH, I hear ya I don't like Vee but I won't vote against her if you don't vote againt Tammy...deal?

"H-U-N-T-E-R"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-01-02 at 07:25 PM
I just hated him... BMH, it is alliance time, who do you want going far?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

"RE: H-U-N-T-E-R"
Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 07:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-02 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

Hey Baquar!

Ok I want Gina,Rob,Sean,Tammy to go far..those were some of my favs..And my other only wish is for Vee to make the jury..cuz I gotta represent for my girl lol

Who do you want to go far?

But everybody else is fair game as far as I am concerned..

~And hey there Speedy thanks for helping me out there..I never planned and gettin rid of Tammy so don't worry about it!

Posted by Speedy on 12-01-02 at 08:27 PM
Thanks BMH

I want Tammy in the final four too in fact I want her to win! I won't vote off Vee..promise hehe

Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-01-02 at 11:42 PM
Ok, i am with you except for a few things: one is that i want Neleh and Paschal to be included (but just brough along). Also, i liked Sarah (i know i know). So if you would promise not to vote her out. I doubt she will make it far. I really like Tammy and Rob! Sean and Gina were cool too. It sounds like a plan for the final four. This may be tough though considering i am sure there are a lot of Kathy supporters. But we'll deal with that later...

BaQuAr13

Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 11:48 PM
Ok sounds good!

So We are shooting for a Sean,Gina,Rob,Tammy,Neleh,Paschal final 6

That was probably my dream final 6 before the show started minus Neleh and plus Vee lol

~And try and keep Vee and Sarah along as long as we can

Ok Deal!

"Patricia"
Posted by PlaneJane3 on 12-01-02 at 07:32 PM
Although i don't like Hunter really Pat was just too bossy!

"Patricia"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-01-02 at 07:41 PM
She should've gone first IMO.

I'm surprised that good ol Pete hasn't received any votes yet...

Quotes of the week
1. "You will NOT see my ta-ta's" -Shii Ann

2. "Do they think I'm too controlling?" -Helen (um, yeah)
3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay
4. "I'm putting in an order for a bigger butt in my next life." -Jan (randomly)

" Patricia"
Posted by rockluver on 12-01-02 at 07:48 PM
Shall we vote Hunter off next ?
I think so .

"Sarah"
Posted by Kokoro on 12-01-02 at 07:50 PM
I don't get why everyone's picking on Patricia just because she's a bit older and out of shape. She did become a bit demanding but who did we see complaining about her work ethic? Rob, Sean and Sarah, three of the laziest people on this earth.

Patricia did half the work in the camp for chrissakes!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

"Question? About RC"
Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 08:03 PM
Does anybody have an idea for a way to include a Reward Challenge in these What If? Games..Me and Ejm were brainstorming about it earlier..and the only idea we have is that the Reward Challenge Winner would recieve more votes for Immunity..

Does anybody else have an idea???

Thanks

"RE: Question? About RC"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-01-02 at 11:38 PM
What if we all got to participate in the reward challenge and you could make questions or something and the person who gets the most right can veto votes for a certain person at tribal council. EX: you make 10 ?'s and whoever get's the most right can veto three votes from anyone at TC? Or add 3 votes towards immunity? Just an idea...

BaQuAr13

"Vee"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-01-02 at 08:38 PM
I was just a tad bit dissapointed when she won.....I don't care for alliance-switchers, I know she isn't gonna go, but I haveta stick a vote on her.

"PATRICIA"
Posted by Mapo on 12-01-02 at 08:51 PM
S4 was my favorite season glad you have a game for it

i picked her..cuz she was the weakest

"Gina"
Posted by magic_star on 12-01-02 at 09:10 PM
I never liked her at all...

Vote in The Amazing Race What if? game episode 3 vote here...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=997&forum=DCForumID20&omm=27

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

"Peter"
Posted by rwj3eb on 12-01-02 at 09:22 PM
Why is nobody voting for him? He sucked.

"RE: Peter"
Posted by BMH on 12-01-02 at 09:54 PM
I agree I am surprised Peter has been so UTR..I mean as of now..In every What If? Game so far..the first person booted from the show was the same first booted in the game..This could be a turning point thats for sure!

But I am definitely voting for either Peter or Hunter next!

"Patricia"
Posted by sittem on 12-01-02 at 10:24 PM
Hey, I predicted Peter was going all the way before the show started. My heckit - he's going a lot farther in this game if I can help it!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

"Sarah"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-01-02 at 11:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-02 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

I can't believe I'm actually voting with echogirl and Kokoro (and Draco now too--I must be joining the DARK SIDE heh heh)!
She was just WORTHLESS!

Anyone up for a Hunter alliance?

(edited for a typo--I'm a spelling freak and I just can't stand it when I read my own spelling error. )

"RE: Sarah"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-01-02 at 11:39 PM
against or with him?

BaQuAr13

"Hunter Alliance"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-01-02 at 11:54 PM
Uh...for him. Sounds like there might be an anti-Hunter group just like on the actual show.

I just felt he should have at least made the merge.

"RE: Hunter Alliance"
Posted by okonkwo on 12-01-02 at 11:57 PM
I will be in your hunter alliance. I want to see him make merge.

Posted by ejm92 on 12-02-02 at 00:05 AM
I'll help keep Hunter around, I liked him....but as far as endgame goes, I am pulling for Kathy and Paschal...anyone wanna help?

2002 NFC North Champs

Posted by bobstew617 on 12-02-02 at 02:57 PM
Looks like we're in the minority here, but esp since Kathy and Paschal are 2 of my favorites (I could care less about Neleh), I'm game.

Posted by bobstew617 on 12-02-02 at 03:18 PM
OK, those of us that think Hunter should go at least a little further than NEXT vote (and I thought Rob & Co. were cruel) , we need a united alternative. Assuming Patricia is gone, who should we vote on? I would prefer Sarah over Rob, but either one is OK with me.

Posted by BMH on 12-02-02 at 03:46 PM
Hey bobstew I have a propostition/compromise for you and your fellow alliance..

I am anti-Hunter and want to vote him off next..BUT..I think for the next vote..anti-Hunter and pro-Hunter ppl should band together and boot Peter...I mean he seems to be in the middle of this and he is most likely not a fav of anyones..That way both Hunter and Sarah/Rob survive another vote and in the anticipated 3rd Maraamu TC we battle it out and see who goes Hunter or Sarah/Rob

It is just a idea..just to keep the more popular ppl a little longer as opposed to keeping someone like Peter..who no-one really likes in the first place..I am mainly asking you this bc..I don't think Peter should go any further than the 2nd vote..JMO..Plus it will give you and your alliance time to gather more pro-hunter ppl and give me and my alliance time to gather anti-hunter ppl

Think about it and let me know

"BMH's proposition"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-02-02 at 09:39 PM
Let me put it this way...what I might do next round is to see how those who are not voting against Hunter next time and go that way, unless I hear consensus from others, which I don't think I'm hearing. It might make sense to vote Peter to save Hunter for one more round, but I can't speak for anyone else, especially the independent Draco.

I admit Hunter made some mistakes in the game, but he was totally ambushed by the Robfadda in S4 and I hope he goes down first out in ejm's Ultimate game.

"RE: BMH's proposition"
Posted by Speedy on 12-02-02 at 09:45 PM
I am voting Peter next..I know that much..and if you have BMH's vote against Peter..And just about everybody else's that has voted for Peter this round..that would probably be enough to boot him..

JMO

Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-02-02 at 10:32 PM
Unfortunately i think i am going to be voting against HUNTER... again. Peter should be the one person voted off first that we actually keep around for a while.

BaQuAr13

Posted by Jims02 on 12-02-02 at 05:26 PM
I'm also pulling for Kathy and Paschal...

As well as Gina (less so Hunter)

I feel that these two should have gone farther (Hunter to merge), but was voted out by the lazy people.

I'm throwing my vote toward Peter nest week I think.

Quotes of the week

3. "My two year old (had a tantrum) one time and I whupped its @$$ and put it back to bed." -Clay

Posted by echogirl on 12-02-02 at 03:48 PM
I can't say I'm in for a Hunter alliance as I really thought he did some dumb things (as did everyone on this tribe). However I will vote Sarah until she is gone. I *might* agree to vote Peter, Pat, Vee, and Rob M before Hunter. But not Sean or Gina who are the two I really liked from this tribe. But as long as Sarah is around she gets my vote. I'm hoping she makes the Final Four in Worst.Survivor.Ever!

"Sarah"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 12-02-02 at 07:22 AM
Princess Fluffypillows' grand entrance should have been followed quickly by a grand exit.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

"Sean"
Posted by Q on 12-02-02 at 09:59 AM
He is too UTR for my tastes.

"Sarah"
Posted by Solitaire on 12-02-02 at 10:10 AM
Rob will have to say goodbye to his pillows.

"Patricia"
Posted by toddE on 12-02-02 at 10:37 AM
I'll be one of those voting for Hunter next.

"RE: Patricia"
Posted by BMH on 12-02-02 at 03:16 PM
I am all up for booting Hunter as soon as possible also

He is definitely gettin my vote either in the next Tribal Council and the 3rd Maraamu Tribal Council

"Rob"
Posted by JohnMc on 12-02-02 at 10:38 AM
Gotta get rid of the troublemaker

btw, count me in on the anti-Hunter boot alliance

"Peter"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-02-02 at 10:53 AM
Of all the votes, I think the first vote each tribe makes is usually the one I agree with most because first impressions are everything in Survivor (with the exception of Kathy, they usually stay wtih you till the end).

I think the votes for Sonja & BB were based mostly on their age and how much people thought they'd be able to contribute. That cast had nothing to base their voting decisions on and I think that they just figured that they'd get rid of the oldest survivors first (first TC for Tagi was 4 votes Sonja, 3 votes Rudy, 1 vote Stacey) I disagreed with those two votes and the vote for Kel (that one was the worst, IMO) but agreed with all the others.

So, Peter....bye-bye to you!

"Peter"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 12-02-02 at 12:55 PM
Peter - you hole-y weirdo - time to go!

blacknwhitedog
It's just a show, I should really just relax...mst3k

"Patrica"
Posted by drich61 on 12-02-02 at 04:54 PM
Peter needs to go next!!!

"Sarah"
Posted by Survivorerist on 12-02-02 at 05:55 PM
Boy have I learned my lesson about alliances from last time. Don't see how it could turn out any worse than last time.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
3. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)
5. Elisabeth Filarski (3 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (3 weeks at #1)
5. Kim Powers (3 weeks at #1)

"Vecepia"
Posted by jsanb on 12-03-02 at 02:20 PM
The worst Survivor winner by far... if not for a purple rock she would have lost to Pascal or Kathy in the final vote. MB choose the worst way imaginable to break a tie. i will vote against her until her and her God are taken out.

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

"Vee"
Posted by LionChow on 12-03-02 at 05:06 PM
Yes, it's purely spiteful.

"TRIBAL COUNCIL~1"
Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 05:59 PM
MARAAMU~

It was getting dark at Maraamu Camp, and still there was no definite person that was to go..Peter was still feeling insecure so he decided to talk to Hunter and Gina to form a tentative alliance..Gina couldn't stand Sarah and her implants and wanted her out NOW! Hunter was a little more logical and felt that Patricia really slowed them down in the challenge and she was the weak link...Peter was right stuck in the middle desperately trying to save his own skin....

Meanwhile Sean and Vecepia decided they needed to protect each-other and formed a unspoken alliance however they too did not know who to vote for..Sarah or Patricia?..Sean even accused Peter of lying about having a new alliance with Gina and Hunter..He was not happy! Patricia felt extremely vuneralble but did not know what to do...

Down by the shore..Rob and Sarah giggled merrily because they became so close and both found each-other very attractive..they could careless about going to Tribal Council tonite..they had better things to do

How would the vote go with such a clear division in Maraamu?

TRIBAL COUNCIL~

Already in Progress....

Thats 4 Votes Sarah, 4 Votes Patricia, 3 Votes Rob, 3 Votes Vee, and 3 Votes Peter

SARAH
MOMMA
PATRICIA
VECEPIA
HUNTER
PAT
SEAN
PATRICIA
GINA
PATRICIA
PATRICIA
SARAH
And the First Person voted out of the Marquesas is...

PATRICIA

Please Bring me your Torch...The TRIBE has Spoken!..It's Time for you to go...

Jeff Probst~Well you 7 have survived the first Vote, But you have a long way to go..Get some rest, And head back to Camp....

STAY TUNED.......

"EPISODE 2"
Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 06:26 PM
MARAAMU~

After the First defeat, and losing the self-proclaimed "Momma" of the Tribe Maraamu decided to regroup and start working more as a team..Vecepia and Gina ran to get the treemail for Immunity Challenge 2.."Here we Go Guys," Vecepia yelled as She read the poem aloud:

We are pleased to invite you
To this special repast
We are making Fafaru
With luck you may last

You might find it repulsive
But please don't feel queasy
If the result is expulsive
The vote will be easy

Gina excitedly exclaimed, "It's the Gross Food Challenge!" Sarah looked at the note with disgust but knew Maraamu needed to win badly..

~Each member of Rotu and Maraamu must eat the Marquesan delicacy named fafaru -- various fish parts that have marinated in sea water for three days in the sun. One by one, each contestant, using only their mouth, must completely finish their portion. If a tribe member cannot finish at any time, they are automatically disqualified~

Hunter and Gabe were first..The stinky fish looked gross..but it apparently went down easy..As both men gulped it down quickly...Peter and Zoe were next..Peter coughed a little but got it down and Zoe also finsished her piece with ease..The Next few rounds were quite even with Vee,Tammy,Sean,and Robert getting there fish down..The Next round would be the first blow for Maraamu..Sarah choked and refused to eat it..John smiled and gulped his fish...In the Next Round It was Neleh vs. Rob...Rob had alot of trouble getting it down..but eventually he succeced..while Neleh throw the fish up!

In the End it was a Tie with Sarah losing for Maraamu and Neleh losing for Rotu..They would square off in a tie-breaking round..Sarah did her very best but it was not enough..Neleh finished her fish first..giving the 2nd Immunity Challenge to ROTU!!!!

Maraamu now lost their 2nd Immunity Challenge and unfortunately had to vote another member off..Their moral was low and nobody wanted to go..But It had to happen...
---------------------------------------------------
15.?

GINA(1 VOTE)
HUNTER(1 VOTE)
PETER(3 VOTES)
ROB(3 VOTES)
SARAH(6 VOTES)
SEAN(1 VOTE)
VECEPIA(4 VOTES)

Patricia was the Second person voted out of the Maraamu tribe..And she is already gone..So We have the power to boot someone else!!

Who Will be the Second Maraamu Member to Go?? YOU DECIDE!!!

"PETER"
Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 06:28 PM
I really think he should go this time..He was really weird, but at the same time I really didn't get to know him well..because he was the first to go...So My vote goes to Pete!

"ROB"
Posted by okonkwo on 12-03-02 at 06:29 PM
BTW, wasnt it ROB who cost immunity for maraamu? He couldnt swallow the fish, not Sarah.

Rob shoulda been voted out because he cost maraamu this immunity and he later went on to destroy most of maraamu's chances to make merge.

"RE: ROB"
Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 06:32 PM
yes it was Rob..but I like to change the story around a little for my What If? Game just to make it unique thats all!

PS~Glad you really read my summary post lol

"Pete"
Posted by Speedy on 12-03-02 at 06:33 PM
Well it should be either Hunter,Sarah,or Peter..And I pick....

PETER

He was a freak..and I agree with BMH

"Hunter"
Posted by toddE on 12-03-02 at 06:35 PM
Didn't like him at all. His ouster was one of my all-time favorite Survivor moments.

"Peter"
Posted by ch5584 on 12-03-02 at 06:36 PM
Don't vote off Rob..he is my baby

Peter needs to go..he was such a weirdo

"Sarah"
Posted by Kokoro on 12-03-02 at 06:37 PM
She's quite good at collecting votes, so she can have another. A Sarah-less Maraamu could've won immunty, although I guess it doesn't really matter here since we're using the same immunity system.

"alliance?"
Posted by jsanb on 12-03-02 at 07:25 PM
Kokoro,
I will form an alliance to take V out, and when she is gone, I will vote as you wish, but I will not be able to vote against Kathy.

Peanut Butter Jeff

Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 07:55 PM
No Kokoro don't do it!!

My only wish is for Vee to make the jury and then everybody can gang up on her and boot her and I won't ask anyother favor..I mean I know Vee is really unpopular and alot hate her..but she was my girl and my fav cuz I picked her to win in the beginning..All I know is I am rooting for GINA to go all the way..and I hope KATHY goes far too! Just don't boot Vee just yet...please

Posted by Kokoro on 12-03-02 at 09:06 PM
Well I don't really think Kathy is going anytime soon anyhow - we could probably have a Kathy-monopoly alliance since everyone here seems to like her so much.

And I really think Sarah should go before Vee....

BMH, I think she will at least make the merge. Hunter and Peter are bigger targets and then she can switch to Rotu <since I doubt N/P/K or S/R/V will be going in this or the next vote> and there's a bigger pool of losers. She might have a hard time surviving the merge boot, though.

Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 09:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up Kokoro..I know if she can survive the next vote she has a chance at the merge..but your right it is gonna be tough for the first merge boot..Hopefully she can make it

Thanks for protecting Vee until at least Sarah is gone!

"Peter"
Posted by Mapo on 12-03-02 at 06:41 PM
I hate Sarah with a passion like most of the ladies here probably do lol but I am gonna vote Peter cuz guys I mean watch the first episode of Marquesas that guy freaked me out!

"Hunter"
Posted by magic_star on 12-03-02 at 06:42 PM
He needs to go.

Don't forget to vote in The Amazing Race What if? game episode 4 vote... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=997&forum=DCForumID20&omm=44

"PETER"
Posted by Ralphie on 12-03-02 at 06:51 PM
I just jump from game to game it seems lol

Not Much of a reason..I just don't want Hunter to go! So I think anybody that wants to save Hunter needs to vote Peter!!

"Peter"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-03-02 at 06:53 PM

2002 NFC North Champs

"HUNTER"
Posted by johnthemod on 12-03-02 at 06:58 PM
Just to make it a little closer. With the exception of Sean and Rob, who still weren't THAT great, Maraamu was such an awful tribe. I delighted in them losing week after week, and they probably would've lost every immunity challenge if there hadn't been a switch...and if Rotu had been smart and booted Rob instead of Gabe, only the African American Maraamu members would've made the merge. Silly Rotu.

"H-UN-T-E-R"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-03-02 at 07:38 PM
true to my word... i cast my vote for HUNTER

BaQuAr13

"Peter"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-03-02 at 07:54 PM
He's already a winner!

*Ready to take down Vee!

Quotes of the week

"Sarah"
Posted by echogirl on 12-03-02 at 08:01 PM
I can't vote for anyone else until she is gone!

TC-Sarah

"Peter"
Posted by drich61 on 12-03-02 at 08:05 PM

"HELP HUNTER"
Posted by Ralphie on 12-03-02 at 08:12 PM
Ok I am new and I know there was already a little alliance formed to save Hunter..thank god! I mean I was scared for a second I couldn't believe there was a actually a anti-hunter group! We need to make a plan to save Hunter We gotta make sure Peter goes this time and...I say we target SARAH next..Hunter needs to make the merge!

Who wants to help? Sarah is going down next!

"RE: HELP HUNTER"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-03-02 at 08:31 PM
That is my plan...this is the calm before the storm of Round 3.
If I was voting with my heart, I would vote Sarah until she was finally gone, but logic says otherwise.

"RE: HELP HUNTER"
Posted by Ralphie on 12-03-02 at 08:52 PM
Ok thank you it's settled! ALL HUNTER FANS VOTE SARAH NEXT ROUND TO ASSURE HUNTER GETS FARTHER!!! GO HUNTER!

"Holey Peter"
Posted by JohnMc on 12-04-02 at 11:53 AM
voting for Peter this time

Also want to be included in the anti-Sarah, pro-Hunter alliance. Count me in!

"PETER"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-03-02 at 08:33 PM
OK, BMH, to save Hunter for at least one more round.
No more FRUIT LOOPS on the island.

"RE: PETER"
Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 08:36 PM
Told ya My compromise/proposition would pull through..you should have had more faith in me!

But Hunter is def. my next target..hehe

Sarah should stay

Posted by bobstew617 on 12-03-02 at 08:42 PM
Remember in Survivor--TRUST NO ONE. I do appreciate the help, though, and I will remember it. Regardless of what happens with Hunter, I will defer voting off Vee for a while (I like Gina also), but I make NO PROMISES after that.

Posted by BMH on 12-03-02 at 08:49 PM
Wow bobstew..Thank you so much!! You don't know how much it means to me to kno u wont vote vee for a while!! Believe me I won't forget it and if you want someone else to go far besides hunter..just give me a heads up

Posted by Jims02 on 12-03-02 at 10:57 PM
bobstew... you can count on me for awhile!!!

I personally thought that Hunter got the short end of the stick... So I'd love to see him make the merge. After that, I'm looking at new prospects!

Quotes of the week

"Peter"
Posted by rwj3eb on 12-03-02 at 11:10 PM
He has to go. Keep Hunter.

"Peter"
Posted by PlaneJane3 on 12-04-02 at 00:20 AM
I can't say i hate Hunter or Sarah. I don't really like Peter because he was weird...

"Sarah"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 12-04-02 at 06:45 AM
Remove Princess Fluffypillows now. Peter may be all into yoga and crap like that, but at least he could start a fire. Sarah just wants to show off her t!ts. She should, she paid enough for them. (one of the few good things Vee ever said. Wait, one of the few things Vee ever said.)

"Vee"
Posted by jsanb on 12-04-02 at 01:08 PM
Somebody make me an offer, and I'll consider changing my vote since it looks like Peter or Sarah.

Peanut Butter Jeff

"Hunter"
Posted by rockluver on 12-04-02 at 05:32 PM
The hunter eventually gets hunted !!!!

"BUMP"
Posted by BMH on 12-04-02 at 11:24 PM
JUST A BUMP AND A REMINDER TO PPL THAT HAVEN'T VOTED YET! THE ONLY PERSON I CAN THINK OF IS ERIST..BUT THERE ARE OTHERS..SO GO VOTE BEFORE I UPDATE TOMRROW! THANKS

"Hunter"
Posted by survivorscott on 12-05-02 at 10:07 AM
Begging is so un cool

"Peter"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 12-05-02 at 11:04 AM
Peter stinks.

Don't like Hunter either.

blacknwhitedog

"Hunter"
Posted by sittem on 12-05-02 at 01:35 PM
We don't need no friggin' pilot on the island!

"Sarah"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 12-05-02 at 06:43 PM
Is she still here?

"TRIBAL COUNCIL~2"
Posted by BMH on 12-05-02 at 07:39 PM
MARAAMU~

For the second time..The Maraamu Tribe had to accept defeat and soon go back to tribal council..Sarah dreaded the thought she was really worried about getting the boot..because of her poor performance in the Immunity Challenge..So She decided to confide in Vee..As Sarah walked toward Vee..Vee was thinking "I'm voting against you and thats that"..But as Sarah talked to Vee..they became friends..and soon Vee was very confused..

Peter spent much of Day 6..annoying Hunter and Gina..about alliances and booting Sarah..Gina finally couldn't take it any longer and nicely told Peter to stop with the scheming or he could be on the chopping block..Peter then got very scared...

Meanwhile..Sean and Rob were just chilling on the beach..playing football and having fun. They both already knew who they were voting for..They were sick and tired of Hunter and his know-it-all mindset..they were so ready to give him the boot!

With the Imminent Vote near..Who would be the next to go?

TRIBAL COUNCIL~

Already in Progress....

Probst~Thats 5 votes Hunter, 5 Votes Peter, and 3 Votes Sarah...

HUNTER
PETER
HUNTER
VEE
PETER
PETER
SARAH
PETER
PETER
PETER
And the Second Person Voted off of the Maraamu Tribe is...

PETER

Probst~Well Maraamu you are down to 6..It's time you get back in the game..You can head back to Camp....

STAY TUNED.......

"EPISODE 3"
Posted by BMH on 12-05-02 at 08:01 PM
ROTU~

Rotu was a very competitive but very "together" tribe they all got along and that is their success of winning challenge after challenge..

After doing her morning exercises, Tammy ran to see if their was treemail for the next Immunity Challenge and there was...It said:

Coconut Maze Race
Take turns at the helm
Tell others what to do
You'll work through the ups and downs
To guide your tribe through

It's time you learned the ropes
It's more than a game you're playing
Be the first down the winding path
If you plan on staying

Tammy wasn't exactly sure what the challenge was all about..with these annoying poems..but she knew Rotu was going to win and thats all that mattered...
--------------------------------------------------
AKATINI BEACH~

As Both Teams gathered for the next Immunity Challenge..Maraamu was ready to win..while Rotu like a well-oiled machine was waiting to take on the next game as well..Jeff explains the Challenge:

~The tribes are faced with two identical large mazes, elevated and controlled by ropes at the corners to tilt the board. Four people from each tribe control the corner ropes. These castaways are instructed by a fifth person who is the "Caller" and shouts out commands. A coconut is placed in the start position and the tribes use the tilt mechanisms to roll the coconut through the maze. The first tribe to land three coconuts in the finish net wins~

Probst~Ok Gabe,Kathy,and Paschal are sitting out for Rotu and Sarah is sitting out for Maraamu..Ready Set Go!!!

As the coconut maze began..Hunter was the first caller..helping his Maraamu Tribe move the coconut through the difficult maze..at a fast pace...Rotu on the other hand was having problems..Neleh did not know how to tell directions and no-one knew what was going on..In less than 5 minutes the Maraamu Tribe had their first coconut in the hole! Vee was the next caller also doing a great job directing her tribe to victory..finally after 10 minutes..Rotu got their coconut in..and John was the next caller..speeding up the pace getting their 2nd coconut ball in the hole..only about 2 minutes after Maraamu's 2nd ball...Gina was the last Maraamu caller..but wasn't sure how the ropes under the maze worked..and got confused..while Tammy directed her tribe brillantly leading the last blue ball through the maze..the tribes were neck and neck but in the last second..Rotu's ball went in first giving them their THIRD STAIGHT IMMUNITY VICTORY!

It was going to kill the Maraamu Tribe to have to go back to Tribal Council..Everyone was upset..Gina even had tears in her eyes..No-one was ready to lose another member..but there was nothing they could do..they lost...
------------------------------------------------------
14.?

GINA(1 VOTE)
HUNTER(7 VOTES)
ROB(4 VOTES)
SARAH(10 VOTES)
SEAN(1 VOTE)
VECEPIA(5 VOTES)

On the Real Show, Hunter was the Third Maraamu Member to go..Will History repeat itself?

Another Maraamu Member has to go....YOU DECIDE!!!!

"HUNTER"
Posted by BMH on 12-05-02 at 08:02 PM
I'm sorry but Hunter has gotta go....Your lucky he lasted this far..lol

"H-U-N-T-E-R"
Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-05-02 at 09:14 PM
Maybe it is his time...

BaQuAr13

"hunter"
Posted by Speedy on 12-05-02 at 09:16 PM
never really liked him and this is as far as I myself can allow him to go

"vote change-sarah"
Posted by Speedy on 12-07-02 at 09:21 PM
this is a last minute vote change for me..I decided Sarah was ultimately more useless

"Hunter"
Posted by Mapo on 12-05-02 at 09:48 PM
I really hate Sarah and I really hate Hunter..I don't know what to do! Oh god I am gonna have to flip a coin ok here it goes

Heads I vote Hunter, Tails I vote Sarah

It's Heads. I will vote Hunter then

"Sarah"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-05-02 at 09:56 PM
OK, alliance, (and you, too, Draco ), it is time to get "Princess Fluffypillows" out of there. She should have gone at this point in the real game. Hunter was more deserving than this. To me, Sarah is a candidate for WORST.SURVIVOR.EVER

BMH: Thanks again for last round. We'll now see how things go.

"Sarah"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-05-02 at 09:59 PM
I told bobstew that I would help him out... so I will!

We gotta get Sarah out this week!!!

It probably won't happen though, because I guess Sarah qualifies as a "Reality Show Queen"

Quotes of the week

"Sarah"
Posted by Kokoro on 12-05-02 at 10:05 PM
The lazy twit, or the guy who actually knows what the hell he's doing? Woo there's a hard one.

Disclaimer: Not that I actually have an ounce of care towards Hunter but Sarah is just so ugh.

"hunter :("
Posted by Ralphie on 12-05-02 at 10:16 PM
You know what I did alot of thinking about this and I wanted to save Hunter more than anything..but now for some reason I want him to go

Please guys don't yell at me for this It's just I'm kind of rooting for rob and sean too and they were always against hunter and it just wouldn't make sense for hunter to go any longer..even though i would like him to stay it's for the best that he goes

Sorry again It's just a game

I promise from now on when i say i am going to vote for someone i will!

"RE: hunter :("
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-05-02 at 10:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

It's OK, Ralphie. You made your decision based on logic and I can appreciate that. I will NOT plead or beg you to change your vote (unlike SOME people here). This is,ultimately, a GAME and it should remain fun.

Just remember, though, what goes around comes around.

Posted by BMH on 12-05-02 at 10:49 PM
Oh god I guess I'm one of the ppl you are referring too

I wouldn't say I beg and plead..I ask ppl why they are voting for certain ppl..and I offer them my help in return if they change their vote..I said alliances and agreements were allowed in the game..I am not ashamed that I will do what it takes to keep the ppl i want in the game..I'm competitive and won't back down lol..but I know defeat when I see it..cuz yes you are right this is a GAME

Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-06-02 at 02:44 AM
I am sorry but your statement was totally contradictory. Yeah, this is a game. Do what it takes to win, if it means beg and plead. I don't think there is a problem if someone does that to try and protect the person they want. I think that it is only a bad thing when someone takes it the wrong way.

BaQuAr13

Posted by BMH on 12-06-02 at 03:34 PM
Thanks Baquar for backing me up...I mean seriously..If I want someone to stay..I am not gonna sit back and let the person get the boot..I am obviously going to make an attempt to the save ther person..

I mean in the real survivor game..you would be pretty dumb if you just sat back and waited to get booted..like some idiotic survivors have through the seasons..

Posted by Jims02 on 12-06-02 at 03:54 PM
>Do what it takes to win, if it means beg and plead.

Not necessarily

About the begging and pleading... Remember Survivor last night??? Clay got all up in arms about what Jake said at TC, because, as Helen said, it was true! All bobstew was saying was that he respects the vote and that he wouldn't bother begging like other people. If you see an insult there, it's not really. That was a very true statement, just like Jake's!!!

Quotes of the week

Posted by bobstew617 on 12-06-02 at 04:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-02 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

Thanks, jims02, for standing up for me. I was not going to respond to BaquaR13 (and BTW, how in the world can you like both Elisabeth and Chi-WHORE-a EWWWWWW!)

I have no problem trying to get an alliance together, but some of the whining and carrying on to save someone's favorite player has been just a bit childish, IMO.

"Help Me Out"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-06-02 at 06:40 PM
I'll support ANYONE you want if you could change your vote from Tina to Elisabeth in S2...

I hope you see this message in time!

Quotes of the week

Posted by BaquaR13 on 12-06-02 at 09:54 PM
Sounds like you are getting too into this game if you think that we are being whiny and childish. I dont think i have been that way, or definetly NOT BMH. Trying to help your favorite person to stay is part of the game if you don't like it, don't play because there is no rule against it. Jims, point taken on Jake, you are right about that.

BaQuAr13

"Sarah"
Posted by drich61 on 12-05-02 at 11:08 PM
Most useless survivor ever? Or continue one of the dumbest survivor plays ever? Talk about EASY choices.

"Sarah"
Posted by ejm92 on 12-05-02 at 11:24 PM
I would kill to get inside the heads of some of these people who were voting for Hunter......WTF is going on????? Sarah did less than Lamber!!!

2002 NFC North Champs

"HUNTER"
Posted by ch5584 on 12-05-02 at 11:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-02 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

Ok here is my logic I kind of liked Sarah she wasn't as bad as I once thought The editing REALLY makes it look like ppl do less work than they really did and Sarah as with alot of survivors got a bad rap

Hunter on the other hand got booted and he did it to himself he knew Rob liked Sarah and had no right saying to rob that he had to get rid of his girl you didn't see Rob telling Hunter to get rid of Gina! And I don't know Hunter was a bit of a knowitall those kind of people irratate me

And nobody messes with my hunni Rob!

"Hunter"
Posted by toddE on 12-05-02 at 11:52 PM
And I'm gonna keep on voting for him until he's gone.

"SARAH"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 12-06-02 at 00:22 AM
Hunter and Vee are the only people worth saving on this tribe
maybe Gina too

"HUNTER"
Posted by johnthemod on 12-06-02 at 02:37 AM
His leaving on the third episode was one of the good surprises Survivor had for us, foreshadowing the only surprising season (before the final 4).

"Hunter"
Posted by PlaneJane3 on 12-06-02 at 02:55 AM
Didn't really want to vote against any of them but he is worse than Sarah, i guess.

"Sarah"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 12-06-02 at 05:04 AM
Is she STILL here?

"Sarah!!!"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 12-06-02 at 08:00 AM
It's time for Maraamu to get breast reduction.

"Sarah"
Posted by CSSHost on 12-06-02 at 08:04 AM

"Hunter"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 12-06-02 at 02:16 PM
Don't like Hunter, Sarah or Vee.
They can all go.

blacknwhitedog

"Hunter"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-06-02 at 03:19 PM
Didn't like him them, don't like him now. Sarah....you're next!

"Hunter"
Posted by rockluver on 12-06-02 at 03:39 PM
The Hunter that was hunted .

"Vee"
Posted by survivorscott on 12-06-02 at 07:21 PM

"SARAH"
Posted by SherpaDave on 12-06-02 at 09:29 PM

Criminals From the Neck Up

"VOTING STILL OPEN"
Posted by BMH on 12-07-02 at 03:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-02 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

I will be tallying the Votes..sometime tonight..BUT if I recieve anymore votes I will keep it open a little longer...As of now it the vote is extremely divided half going with Hunter half going with Sarah..but of coure anything could happen!

Hunter~13 VOTES
Sarah~11 VOTES

"Hunter"
Posted by sittem on 12-07-02 at 08:40 PM

"Hunter"
Posted by magic_star on 12-07-02 at 09:26 PM
Save Sarah!

"Hunter"
Posted by doughboy447 on 12-06-02 at 11:23 PM
I'm new to this board. I've been watching all these games take place and I really want to be a part of them.
I like Sarah better than Hunter so I'm voting for him.

"RE: Hunter"
Posted by BMH on 12-06-02 at 11:40 PM
Welcome doughboy glad to see you voting

"Sarah"
Posted by echogirl on 12-07-02 at 02:41 AM
She gets my vote until she's gone!

TC-Sarah

"NOTICE"
Posted by BMH on 12-07-02 at 08:12 PM
I will either update sometime late tonight...or I will wait until tomrrow

Because some of our usual posters have not voted yet..Including sittem,erist,and jsnab those are the only 3 I can think of..

So Be Prepared If I decide to Update tonite!

"TRIBAL COUNCIL~3"
Posted by BMH on 12-07-02 at 10:14 PM
MARAAMU~

As the defeated and worn Maraamu Tribe headed back to camp all were in deep-thought..Hunter was saying to himself he was not on a real tribe and he couldn't believe that they could still not pull out a win..he was so disappointed..But he was still here to play the game and he knew who needed to go..Him and Gina had a long talk while gathering bread fruit, Gina says "Sarah doesn't do ANYTHING!! She lies in the sun,flirts with Rob and eats..she is absolutely useless..Hunter agreed completely He hated it but he knew he made the wrong decision last Tribal Council..He shouldn't have voted for Peter..but He couldn't take it back now...He needed to get Rob on their side..to finally put an end to Sarah's vacation...But before he could do so...

Rob wanted to get things out in the open and he was sick and tired of holding his emotions in...So he decides to stir the pot..He tells Sarah that Gina and Hunter have complained about her since the beginning which was the truth to begin with...Sarah was pissed off..

Sarah-Hunter when you have something to say, say it to my face!!

Hunter-what are you talking about?

Sarah-You know what I'm talking about you and Gina say I don't do anything..How can I if you don't ask..or wake me up when you need something done..Gina friggin rolls her eyes and stares

Gina-Don't bring me into this..this is between you and Hunter

Sarah-NO, It is about you too..don't ever talk behind my back again..I hate that

Gina-Fine whatever..don't do work, don't do anything..see how far that gets you in this game

VEE~THERE IS TOO MUCH DRAMA IN THIS PLACE!!!

Vecepia quickly walks off, she was sick and tired of the arguing around here..suddenly out of nowhere..Sean appears..He tells her he heard the fight but didn't want to be a part of it..He had a plan..he didn't like Hunter or Sarah..but his boy Rob, did NOT want Sarah to go..so they had one option and one option only....Vee tells him she is in..She decides that either Hunter or Sarah has to go to keep peace at camp...They could still hear Sarah and Gina fighting back up near the shelter..Sean says "We better get back up there and break them up before they kill eachother!"

With So Much Tension at Camp..How would the Vote be determined?...

TRIBAL COUNCIL~

Jeff asks Why Rotu is winning all the challenges. Hunter feels like they are a closer tribe and work well together obviously but he doesn't know their secret because he isn't over there..Vee feels like their moral has been so low and the fighting has been so bad..It seems impossible that they will ever win a challenge but she is hopeful..Jeff then asks about who is feeling really vunerable..Sarah explains the quarrel today and KNOWS she is going to get votes because of it..Hunter also said that he doesn't feel comfortable because there is a possible alliance that was formed that he did not know about..

Probst-It's Time to Vote..Gina your first

Gina's Vote-I am voting SARAH tonite..because without her we might actually win something

Rob's Vote-I'm voting for HUNTA tonite cuz I think the majority feel he is doing too much talkin and complainin' about others work ethics..

Probst-I will read the votes

Already in Progress....

Probst-Thats 8 Votes Hunter, 8 Votes Sarah, 1 Vote Vee

HUNTER
SARAH
SARAH
HUNTER
HUNTER
HUNTER
SARAH
HUNTER
Final Vote..And the Third Person Voted out of the Maraamu Tribe is....

HUNTER

Probst-Well your only in 9 days into a 39 day game, Anything can happen head back to camp and get some sleep

STAY TUNED....

"RE: TRIBAL COUNCIL~3"
Posted by bobstew617 on 12-07-02 at 10:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-02 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

All I can say it was a good effort, but more people wanted Hunter out more than Sarah, fair enough.

To everyone who voted for Sarah this time, thanks. She still needs to go, so BEWARE!

(BMH, I think this thread is already getting long--maybe with the shake-up make a new one? Up to you.)

Posted by I_AM_HE on 12-07-02 at 11:00 PM
is this a what IF or a what WAS??? sheesh...

Posted by BMH on 12-07-02 at 11:03 PM
Ok good idea I will start the swap on a new thread..get ready for all REALLY good mix-up!!!!!!!