URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 148
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"

Posted by mommyof3angels on 01-03-06 at 05:09 PM
ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY AND HER REPLACEMENT COMES IN ON TUESDAY AND JILL AND TJ GET IN A FOOD FIGHT, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY"
Posted by Bebo on 01-03-06 at 05:45 PM
Please don't type in all capital letters - on message forums (not just this one), it's considered rude.

And your duplicate post on one of the other forums has been removed. Do not post the same information in multiple forums, and do not post information that has not yet aired anywhere other than the Spoilers forum - both are community guidelines.

Posted by Loohoo43 on 01-08-06 at 12:04 PM
You are doing a good job monitoring these boards.
Loohoo43

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-08-06 at 12:12 PM
Did you know you can email Bebo (or anyone) by clicking the little icon uper right of her message, fourth from the right? The little envelope.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-08-06 at 12:13 PM
Replacement is Lisa A.
Food fight may just be an argument Jill and TJ in the kitchen about food. Not necessarily a mess.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-09-06 at 01:49 AM

Geez OklaBlue you don't let them yet ya..nice thinking?...hmmm
Until this site I had never heard any preview info...interesting to see how they use it to fool us.
P.S. Always love your posters

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 11:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

thanks LMDD

Not everyone does!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-08-06 at 12:15 PM
Perhaps with Allison out of the way, TJ decides to be an accountability partner with Jill and calls her out when she 'cheats' on her diet. I like both Jill and TJ, but I imagine Jill will tell TJ where to stick it if she messes with her.

Posted by sharebear18_2000 on 01-08-06 at 04:32 PM
Looks like Monday is the Day for her to finally get the hell out !

Wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JANUARY 9
ALISON'S FINAL FAREWELL
The big day finally arrives- Allison's graduation. All the women, Iyanla, Rhonda and Dr. Stan recount her long journey to this day's success. The housemates wonder how they will survive without Allison

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-08-06 at 04:43 PM
>Looks like Monday is the Day
>for her to finally get
>the hell out !
>
>Wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
>JANUARY 9
>ALISON'S FINAL FAREWELL
>The big day finally arrives- Allison's
>graduation. All the women, Iyanla,
>Rhonda and Dr. Stan recount
>her long journey to this
>day's success. The housemates wonder
>how they will survive without
>Allison

Yep, I can see it coming...a full hour of Allthin.

"The housemates wonder how they will survive without Allison"

That is the dumbest promo yet. If they have to wonder how they will survive without the drama queen, then it's obvious they don't get out much. Next thing you know, they are writing a letter to the Pope asking him to consider her for sainthood. <blech>

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-08-06 at 07:29 PM
Lisa is the only one who will wonder how she will survive without Allison; to make her bed, clean up her room, keep things neat. Other than that, I think it will be a calmer house, such as it was when Allison went to Houston for 2 days.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-08-06 at 08:14 PM
>ALLISON IS GONE ON TUESDAY

Yes but she will return in her glory during summer reruns!! Enjoy this little break. I bet mid may will be here before you know it!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-08-06 at 08:20 PM
Well, they have already rerun the parts with Allison prior to "graduation". Hopefully, this summer reruns will be from this point on, without her in the house.

"Let Us Bow Our Heads................"
Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-09-06 at 07:49 AM
Today is a day that will live in infamy....

A day many of us dedicated SO fans have looked forward to for such a long, long time but seemed to have been just out of reach.

A day for somber reflection.........

A day for celebration.............

A day to cast off all those lisping posts and words such as nippleless, hairy beyoobs, no woooommmmbbbbb, boo-boo, Steel Magnolia, yer baby girl, birfday, sammiches, wine, wine, whine and many, many more much too numerous to mention.

A day to thank the Lord that even the most drawn out HG must finally FINALLY say good-bye.

Yes to all my fellow SO fans, today is that day. I never thought I would see it but once this day is over the sun will set on Allison's long, long ride on SO.

Iyanla will bid her baby girl good bye and the big bird will Soar (sore?) off into the sunset.

But least ye start celebrating, be wary, as I am sure the whole hour today will be a reflective HOUR LONG look back at Allison and all that she has done and not done while in SO.

Then at the end of the hour, we can all shed silent tears and break out the wine and celebrate because now we can move one with a lighter heart, and a clearer head looking forward to a new house guest with new problems.

"RE: Let Us Bow Our Heads................"
Posted by Kattrikk on 01-09-06 at 11:18 AM
LOL SOfan, was that you who posted a while back about this being like waiting for Christmas? I don't remember but it was funny. I have been counting down to this day for a long, long time and now only a few hours to go!

Prepared and ready to shed some silent tears...... ... in my living room.