URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1479
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christie"

Posted by Lambchopa on 05-23-06 at 01:11 AM
As a Black woman I find it strange how people on the message board keep calling Christie racist when Sommer confessed to being a racist or prejudice in the first house (and still is) she was in and the life coaches and Dr. Stan had to address the problem and Niambi does not seem to have a problem with her In addition, Niambi played the race card not Christie and brought an element to the house that is not needed.

Niambi is evil, pathetic, fake and not a very nice person. She is always trying to cause controversy in the house, because she feels Christie receives too much attention. I feel Niambi envies Christie's growth in the house and targets Christie because she is passive.

I do not think Niambi truly likes anybody, because she always looks evil when any of the housemates accomplish anything. I think she would do better if she would admit her real reason in the house is to try to launch a singing career. She also needs to let Mr. Situation Man go.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-23-06 at 02:33 AM
There are a number of Christie threads already. We don't need another. Please join the existing discussions.

(And, Lambchopa, you're comment about what other posters say and think about a houseguest come very close to judging their opinions. Feel free to dispute what they say, but avoid judging them for saying it. If you read our guidelines (linked at the top of every page) you'll see that the show and show participants are fair game - other posters, and their right to their opinions, are not.)

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary