URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1478
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB11 PTTE: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd eviction results"

Posted by kircon on 07-21-09 at 05:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-09 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

It’s time for Summer School. Listen up class.
It's officially time for the Big Brother 11 PTTE!!

Ladies and Gentleman, Voyeurs, Game Players, Reality Show Addicts, and Hamster Lovers:

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal for graduation:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for this season.
Starting with the next HG (#12) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

I grade on a scale and will plan to throw in a few pop quizzes.

Sorry I’m late class, the teachers meeting ran over! You know how old Mr. Smith like to talk. He took the floor and two hours later he still had it. I’m not sure what happened be cause I had to leave to make this class. I’ll let you know if anything affects you.

Your first assignment was to study the photos I handed out and to list each hamster’s name in correct eviction order.

Everyone turned their paper in on time. I will list the grades below.

Congratulations Corvis & VisionQuest on receiving an A+.

I would ask krismiss2us to come to my desk. Your paper is incomplete.
You have Braden listed twice. Let me know where you want him listed.
You also have (#13) Chima listed as the first evictee.
Is that what you wanted?

Ok class, settle down.

Braden was the first class member to be evicted from Big Brother 11.

He can now go back to surfing and working as an international model and an actor. Will he continue to boast about his self-perceived intelligence, looks, charm and overall desirability? Maybe not.

Read what he has to say about it here.

Now the game begins:

Grade - Place – Name – Score on current list
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

A+ (1) Corvis – 0
A+ (1) VisionQuest – 0

A (3) kircon - 1
A (3) HauntedOne - 1
A (3) Starshine - 1

B+ (6) Lasann - 2
B+ (6) mia rules - 2

B (8) Suzzee - 3

C+ (9) mrc – 4

C (10) SilverStar - 5

F (12) tribephyl - 11

(Incomplete)- krismiss2us I will place you after you talk to me.

Last week I gave a special quiz about the mystery house guest placement.
All of you receive a bonus free edit.

Corvis -

HauntedOne -

kircon -
krismiss2us -
Lasann -
mia rules18 -

mrc -

SilverStar -

Starshine -

Suzzee -
tribephyl -
VisionQuest -

I will ask my question again.

Who do you think will win Big Brother 11?

Your list is what I will grade weekly.

Do you want to change it?

What are the rules?

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out. Keep an eye out for pop quizes the will reward you with a free edit.

You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each eviction episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first evection has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

Where can I find research material?

You can start HERE.

The CBS site can be found HERE.

You can check out the Big Brother Live Feed Updates & Spoilers Forum. Or not!

What ever you do have fun with this summer class.

When does the next class start?

Class begins promptly at 7:00 pm central, 8:00pm ET/PT. Thursday, July 23rd

There will be an informal class tonight at 8:00 central for POV.

Class, there is an important announcement. Listen up!

I’m anxious to meet all of you and to help me know you better; please write a report on your favorite past player.
It must be at least 25 words long.

You will receive a gold star. Turn all your gold stars in at the end of the semester to receive points taken off your score.

Post your paper in this thread by Thursday, July 23rd 11:59pm Central.

If you need more time, talk to me after class.

Or if you have any other questions just tack them to the door.

Thanks for the apple Sir Tribe, it was mighty fine.

zazzy, I will wave the entry fee for you this week to enter.
Or anyone else who would like to join.
It’s the easiest game to enter:

Post a list with the next evictee (#12) to the winner (#1).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB11 PTTE: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd eviction results"
Posted by Starshine on 07-21-09 at 05:13 PM
Woo! A!

I liked Evil Ricardo, mainly I think because of his chutzpah, he could have gone a number of times, but everyone seemed to think he was invincible. Also he seemed to speak as he thought, I didn't agree with a lot of it, however stuck in an house with Eric, Wahmber, Jamika and Eric (because he was that annoying) I may have let my mouth run too.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Posted by kircon on 07-21-09 at 05:17 PM
Great response time Starshine.

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-22-09 at 08:00 PM
damn i was always a good student. what did i do wrong, teach?

Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 02:54 AM
*puts arm around krismiss2us*

You have Braden listed twice on your list. Once at #10 and again at #3 with Ronnie as your Winner. Which Braden do you want to keep?

Posted by zazzy on 07-21-09 at 06:51 PM
Thanks, Kircon! Still working on my eviction list.

My favorite past BB player:

Dr. Will will always be my favorite player. While I enjoyed BB1, Will's finesse in BB2 hooked me for almost all future seasons (never saw the one that wasn't during the summer). Will's easy charm, intellect, and cool have never been paralleled by any other BBer. And no one, not even Evil #####, has driven anyone as crazy as Will did Nicole in BB2. Because of Will I remember every cast member from BB2. That will always be the quintessential BB season for me.

Posted by kircon on 07-22-09 at 00:44 AM
Dr. Will is a cutie! That was a great essay zazzy. Here is your gold star.

Posted by mrc on 07-21-09 at 07:46 PM
My fave player would have to be Jen. She did not take crap off of anybody, she rocked the red unitard, and she was gorgeous.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by kircon on 07-22-09 at 00:49 AM
Excellent mrc! Exactly 25 words and it makes sense. Here is your gold star.

"FREE EDIT--MRC"
Posted by mrc on 08-07-09 at 08:19 AM
My original list:

13. Chima
12. Russell
11. Laura
10. Casey
09. Braden
08. Kevin
07. Jordan
06. Natalie
05. Mystery HG
04. Lydia
03. Ronnie
02. Michele
01. Jeff

My edited list (free edit):

9. Jessie
8. Chima
7. Kevin
6. Russell
5. Natalie
4. Lydia
3. Jordan
2. Michele
1. Jeff

Posted by HauntedOne on 07-22-09 at 08:33 AM
My Favorite Houseguest

by Hauntedone

My favorite houseguest would have to be sweet little Jessica Hughbanks. Her innocence and charm brought a smile to my face whenever she appeared on screen. When morale in the house was down you could always count on her to get things going with a wicked game of Beer Pong.

BoooooooYaaaaa

Posted by kircon on 07-22-09 at 04:28 PM
Very nice paper HauntedOne! I love the title. Enjoy your gold star.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-22-09 at 01:24 PM
My favorite past player is last year's winner, Dan. He was a major target the first week and he managed to outlast everyone by playing a smart, strategical game. He never attacked anyone, even when he was being attacked himself, he kept a cool head and didn't take anything personally. Also, he was really cute.

Now then, as usual with this game, my initial list was a mess so I'm going to use my

13. Braden
12. Laura
11. Ronnie
10. Natalie
09. Jordan
08. Russell
07. Chima
06. Jeff
05. Jessie
04. Kevin
03. Lydia
02. Casey
01. Michele

Posted by kircon on 07-22-09 at 04:31 PM
I really loved your paper SilverStar. I think Dan is my favorite player also. And he is cute. Here is your star.

Posted by zazzy on 07-22-09 at 03:58 PM
(13. Braden)

------------

12. Laura
11. Ronnie
10. Russell
9. Chima
8. Jordin
7. Nat
6. Jesse
5. Kevin
4. Lydia
3. Casey
2. Jeff
1. Michelle

"Umm"
Posted by Lasann on 07-22-09 at 07:50 PM
*shakes dust off*

I just back from the archives looking for a picture I've lost. The picture could have been a clue to my favorite but it's burried under a bunch of other stuff . .

so. .

Kaysar. Yes I said it. Kaysar

New list:

12. Laura
11. Natalie
10. Ronnie
9. Jessie
8. Chima
7. Lydia
6. Kevin
5. Casey
4. Jordon
3. Michelle
2. Russell
1. Jeff - *****

I found this in the archives! *looks down*

It a Tribe original!!!

"RE: Umm"
Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 03:08 AM
Very creative Lasann! Here is your Gold Star.

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-22-09 at 08:02 PM
My favorite player of all the big brothers was probably the winner of season one, Eddie. He had one leg and he never let it get him down. He made do with what he had and he was always busy kickin' butt.

Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 03:25 AM
That was a great answer. I didn't start watching till the All-Stars. I'm sorry I missed the first few seasons. Here is your Gold Star.

"oops....sorry teach."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-23-09 at 01:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-09 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

F (12) tribephyl - 11

I swear I'll try to do better.

I really want the
But first I'm thinkin' I should hand in a make-up list...

13. Braden
12. Jordan
11. Chima
10. Ronnie
9. Kevin
8. Russel
7. Michele
6. Jeff
5. Jessie
4. Natalie
3. Casey
2. Laura
1. Lydia

Once upon a time, in a far away place, a young hamster so smooth, so likeable, so handsome, ended up winning the half-million dollar prize against a dumb cowboy. His name? Drew.

a gift for the teacher...

and for Corvis...

"RE: oops....sorry teach."
Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 03:36 AM
Thanks for the pear, Sir. Your fairy tale was very nice. I believe it deserves a gold star.

Posted by Corvis on 07-23-09 at 01:59 PM
Evil Doctor Will. I would argue he's the only iconic reality TV player Big Brother has produced. No one else from Big Brother is as memorable as the smooth, smart, totally unapologetic Dr. Will. Every evil genius since has just been Will-lite. He's the Richard Hatch of Big Brother (without the prison time issues).

Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 04:14 PM
And he has a Dr. in front of his name. Very nice essay Corvis, here is your star.

"Homework & List change"
Posted by suzzee on 07-23-09 at 03:42 PM
>runs into class >huff~puff< skids around corner & plops into desk... whew

Homework:

I loved Renny! She was fun, wise and didn't take carp from the other hamsters. I thought she had a lot of style and class and her outfits were the best.

Not going to use my free list change yet, thanks.

13. Braden

12. Laura
11. Chima
10. Ronnie
9. Natalie
8. Casey
7. Kevin
6. Jesse
5. Jordin
4. Lydia
3. Michelle
2. Russ
1. Jeff

Hamster Fest 08

"RE: Homework & List change"
Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 04:17 PM
I identified with Renny. I also liked her hats. Here is your Gold Star.

"Homework"
Posted by mia rules18 on 07-23-09 at 04:16 PM
Thanks for the free edit, teach...sorry I am a little late but I really had to think on this one...here's my essay!

Call me unoriginal, or jumping on the bandwagon, but I did love that evil Dr. Will. I especially enjoyed his silly telephone calls with his pal Boogie in the diary room.

"RE: Homework"
Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 04:22 PM
*rringggg* Thanks mia,I liked the telephone calls and how excited they got. Great paper, here is your Gold Star.

"RE: Homework"
Posted by mia rules18 on 07-23-09 at 05:45 PM
Yikes...looks like I will have to use my free edit already..dang that Ronnie!!

13. Braden

12. Laura
11. Ronnie
10. Chima
9. Russ
8. Lydia
7. Jesse
6. Kevin
5. Natalie
4. Casey
3. Michelle
2. Jordan
1. Jeff

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-25-09 at 02:55 AM
1 Ronnie
2 Mystery guest
3 Braden
4 Michele
5 Natalie
6 Laura
7 Russell
8 Jordan
9 Jeff
10 Braden - DELETE THIS ONE
11 Casey
12 Lydia
13 Kevin
14 Chima

The above was my original post. I actually meant it in reverse order, with Ronnie as first evictee. but since you're already grading as Chima as the first evictee, that's fine. (I was confused on how this works, and yes, I am blonde!)

And since I'm such a blonde, can I now do a new list? I know there are consequences, but maybe you could email me an explanation??? Thanks.

"BB11 PTTE: 2nd Eviction Results"
Posted by kircon on 07-27-09 at 11:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-09 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Voyeurs, Game Players, Reality Show Addicts, and Hamster Lovers:

To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
Starting with the next HG (#11) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

Ok class, settle down.

Laura, the swimsuit model was the second class member to be evicted from Big Brother 11. She left in the 12th spot

Read what she had to say about it here.

Now the game begins:

Upward movement - ^

We have a new leader. Congratulations zazzy! Now can you hang onto first place?

A+ (1) zazzy – 0

^ A (2) Lasann – 2
^ A (2) mia rules - 2

B+ (4) HauntedOne - 3
B+ (4) Starshine - 3

B (6) VisionQuest – 4

C+ (7) Corvis – 5
^ C+ (7) mrc – 5
^ C+ (7) SilverStar - 5

C(10) krismiss2us - 6

D+ (11) Suzzee - 7

D (12) kircon – 12

F (13) tribephyl – 21

Thanks krismiss2us for correcting your list. I will use Chima as the winner. Good luck and have fun.

These people received a gold star for their papers on their favorite players. Congrats!

Starshine
zazzy
mrc
HauntedOne
Silverstar
Lasann
Krissmiss2us
Sir Tribe
Corvis
suzzee
mia rules

What are the rules?

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out. Keep an eye out for pop quizes the will reward you with a free edit.

You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

To start the game, you need to post a list in this thread. Start with #11 (next eviction) to #1 (the winner of BB11)

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each eviction episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first evection has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

You can start HERE.

Class begins promptly at 7:00 pm central, 8:00pm ET/PT. Thursday, July 30th

If you have any other questions just tack them to the door or send me a PM.

"RE: BB11 PTTE: 2nd Eviction Results"
Posted by zazzy on 07-27-09 at 08:54 PM
Yeah! I feel like I have to celebrate because it feel downhill from here on out. Casey's up and I have him at, like, third. (grumble, lol).

Posted by zazzy on 07-30-09 at 12:27 PM
List change:

13. Braden
12. Laura

------------

11. Casey
10. Ronnie
9. Jesse

8. Nat
7. Lydia
6. Kevin
5. Jordin

4. Chima
3. Russell
2. Michelle
1. Jeff

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-30-09 at 05:22 AM
1 Casey - to be evicted next
2 Ronnie
3 Jordan
4 Natalie
5 Russell
8 Jessie
9 Jeff
10 Chima
12 Lydia
13 Kevin

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-01-09 at 03:33 PM
11. Casey - to be evicted next
10 Ronnie
9 Jordan
8 Natalie
7 Michele
6 Russell
5 Jessie
4 Jeff
3 Chima
2 Lydia
1. Kevin

Sorry teach, i guess i'm just having some major blond moments with my homework. I put michele in at number 7. I'll have my next list in later this week.

Posted by kircon on 08-03-09 at 03:33 PM
Thanks krismiss, grade is corrected.

Just remember that it will cost 4 point to change your list.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-30-09 at 03:59 PM
Sheesh. I think I'm going to end up changing my list every week.

11. Casey
10. Lydia
09. Ronnie
08. Jessie
07. Michele
06. Jordan
05. Natalie
04. Kevin
03. Russell
02. Chima
01. Jeff

Posted by HauntedOne on 07-30-09 at 01:47 PM
Free Edit please.

13 - Braden
12 - Laura

11 - Casey
10 - Ronnie
9 - Chima
8 - Jesse
7 - Natalie
6 - Michelle
5 - Lydia
4 - Russell
3 - Kevin
2 - Jordan
1 – Jeff - Winner

Posted by Corvis on 07-30-09 at 06:26 PM
Free change

13. Braden
12. Laura

11. Casey
10. Ronnie
9. Lydia
8. Michelle
7. Russell
6. Natalie
5. Chima
4. Jessie
3. Kevin
2. Jordan
1. Jeff

"BB11 PTTE: 3rd eviction results"
Posted by kircon on 07-31-09 at 03:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-09 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

Starting with the next HG (#10) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

Ok class, settle down.

Mix master Casey Turner, the 5th grade teacher was the third class member to be evicted from Big Brother 11.
He left in the 11th spot.

Read about it here.

Read what he had to say about it here.

Now the game begins:

Upward movement - ^

We have a new leader. Congratulations HauntedOne! Now can you hang onto first place?

^A+ (1) HauntedOne - 3

^A (2) Corvis – 5
A (2) zazzy – 5

^B+ (4)krismiss2us - 6
^B+ (4) mrc – 6
^B+ (4) VisionQuest – 6

B (7) Starshine - 7

C+ (8) Lasann – 8

C (9) mia rules - 9
C (9) SilverStar - 9

D (11) Suzzee - 10

D+ (12) kircon – 19

F (13) tribephyl – 29

POP QUIZ

Submit a paper of 25 words of more of what you did on your Summer Vacation.

I will reward a gold star for you completed paper.

Your Summer Vacation paper is due:

Thursday, August 6, 11:59 pm Central time

What are the rules?

Scoring:

To start the game, you need to post a list in this thread. Start with #10 (next eviction) to #1 (the winner of BB11)

5) After the first evection has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

You can start HERE.

Class begins promptly at 7:00 pm central, 8:00pm ET/PT. Thursday, August 6th

If you have any other questions just tack them to the door or send me a PM.

"What I Did On My Summer Vacation"
Posted by kircon on 08-03-09 at 03:18 PM
I went to my woods for my vacation. There are 55 acres of woods on 2 1/2 hills. It does seem like where ever we go it's always uphill. We have an A-frame cabin with no electricity or water. There is a propane cook-top which helps for cooking. I go for walks with my dog and take pictures of rocks, trees, fungi, flowers and insects. The best part of my woods is the quietness. That is what I did on my Summer Vacation.

"tribe's summer staycation"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-03-09 at 03:31 PM
Yes, I stayed versus vacated, this is because my job requires me to work during the hottest months. I have coordinated and hosted 9 different weddings so far and have another 6 to do before the end of the month. My true "summer vacation" will come sometime in September/October and will most likely be a few days of rest and relax in Santa Barbara. I like to plan the trip to coincide with the annual plant sale at the SB Botanical Gardens. No doubt a trip through the Tuesday Farmer's Market and of course a stop at the Orchid Warehouses as well.

"RE: BB11 PTTE: 3rd eviction results"
Posted by zazzy on 08-03-09 at 03:43 PM
It was the year for the family reunion where hairlines and waistlines are compared. We gathered in late June at a wonderful state park with lovely scenery, hiking, and boating; there was something for everyone. One of our favorite activities at a reunion is playing Hearts--we had 25 people in the game at one point!

Posted by suzzee on 08-03-09 at 04:02 PM
I planted a tiny garden. My neighbor cut down a half dozen huge pine trees and I have a spot that gets sun for about 5 hours. I planted 2 tomato plants, one grew one didn't. 6 peppers, 1 cucumber plant and some herbs (the cooking kind, sorry man). I've picked cukes and I have 1 pepper, no tomatoes but my fingers are crossed.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

"My summer vacation"
Posted by krismiss2us on 08-06-09 at 02:09 AM
Drove from Oregon to Idaho to get my bonus kids. Mom died the day we got there, like an hour before. So I spent a week dealing with my witchy sister in law and jack of an azz brother in law (who actually wasn't there) and then drove back to Oregon. Then finally the other day we drove my bonus kids back to Idaho (cuz they're mom's too much of a rip to even meet halfway or anything like that) and then returned to idaho with our own child in tow. But other than the long drives and losing Mom, it was a great summer. Love yelling at the kids and making them listen to our music. Oh yea, and I finally gave in and let them get texting on their phones...am I gonna regret that or what?

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-06-09 at 02:12 AM
10 Ronnie to be evicted next
9 Natalie (use free edit)
8 Jordan
7 Michele
6 Russell
5 Jessie
4 Jeff
3 Chima
2 Lydia
1. Kevin

Posted by Starshine on 08-06-09 at 04:37 AM
I went to Toronto where I met a lot of very nice people from Over There, visited the ROM and Casaloma caught the train out to London and back to Toronto, and finished up at Niagararara falls which are surely one of the natural wonders of the world.

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

Posted by VisionQuest on 08-06-09 at 07:32 AM
So far during my summer vacation, I have had at least 8 pitchers of sangria, countless beers, and a lot of fun. Last weekend we went to my sisters farm where all of my nieces and nephews were riding a zip line into the neighbors pond. We also ate 536 clams, a ton of ribs, and some yummy grilled pound cake. This weekend I am going to the beach and can't wait.

Posted by HauntedOne on 08-06-09 at 09:19 AM
No summer vacation for me. I save all my time off for October. I'm a haunted house actor and make-up artist for the local Six Flags park. With the money I make from that I take a little trip to my "retirement bench" in La Jolla. I don't like outdoors activities at all. Too hot and humid here in Kentucky during the summer. But there is something about this spot that puts me at peace. This is truly where I intend to die.

Posted by Corvis on 08-06-09 at 02:00 PM
For my summer vacation, I wrote a ten minute play in six and a half hours (8 pm-2:30 am) for the All in a Day Play Festival. Then they worked on it from 8 am to 8 pm hours and 24 hours after I started writing, it was on stage. Six other playwrights also participated, but my play won two awards: Best Play and Best Ensemble. Yes, I'm bragging. It was fun.

Posted by Lasann on 08-08-09 at 01:44 PM
For my summer vacation I am . . . . . .
going to school!

I vacationed for 4 months this past winter.