URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1478
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"MAN, I can't believe the teacher left her 4th graders in the dust!"

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-22-07 at 11:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-07 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

And the poor little things had to get by with a substitute while studying for that TAKS test. The skanky ho! She's all "I love my kids, blah blah" and the school is all "She called in sick for a month" and the parents are all "We can't BELIEVE she left our kids for a date with some NAVY Doctor" blah, ha!

How quickly we forget how hard it must be for school teachers in Houston, Texas and Navy Doctors in San Diego, California to get DATES....

Damn! There goes that "No child left behind" business. Date? CYA Kiddies, gotta go!

Should she be turned into the Dept. of Education or what??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: MAN, I can't believe the teacher left her 4th graders in the dust!"
Posted by LisaPles on 04-23-07 at 03:46 PM
I don't know what you're talking about but if one of the young women left her job to go on an adventure, good for her! Life is too short to be a slave to your job!

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-23-07 at 07:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

The story is on this homepage. And I agree with you about the whold "adventure" thing, but you also shouldn't sign a contract and then LIE about why you're not at work for a month, ESPECIALLY if your face is going to be on national TV. JMHO..

Posted by qwertypie on 05-10-07 at 02:37 AM
I know she said that she couldn't tell her principal why due to contract with ABC, but didn't she think she was going to be found out?

I've danced with Tribe! 2007