URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1476
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"

Posted by Seana on 03-05-07 at 10:26 AM
Wow. I mean, just wow. There's so much to mock it's like picking up fish in a barrel. I do so enjoy random bashing.

Oh, and I've decided to rank them in order this time. Please feel free to disagree with my list.

6. Danielle is chosen for the icky fish task. Ew! Ew! *scream*

5. Mirna and Charla leave the car key in the tent at the Detour.

4. Mirna can't go all the way back to the tent to get the car key by herself. Charla is forced to go too.

3. Dustin and Kandice miss the clue and go straight to the Detour.

2. No-one checks for an earlier flight, so only Eric and Danielle get on (not that it would have mattered, since there were so few seats left). And this was even though Uchenna and Joyce had an earlier flight and told 3 other teams about their earlier flight. No-one asked if they could get on a flight that gets in earlier. They knew there was one. They didn't ask. Come. on.

1. Joe and Bill DON'T GET THE WHOLE CLUE.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-05-07 at 12:58 PM
10. Teri falls out of the boat while rafting. Oops!

9. The producers thought a team would choose to scale a cliff instead of going whitewater rafting. I think not.

8. So many thinking-ahead teams forget to give Uchenna the security code from their credit cards. Guess you all get the later flight.

7. Has anyone seen Wally Bransen lately? Let's spend the entire race in South America and go on road trips in the car.

Posted by dragonflies on 03-05-07 at 02:24 PM
4. Mirna can't go all the way back to the tent to get the car key by herself. Charla is forced to go too.

This was my thought too, at first. But someone in another thresd mentioned that maybe they have to stay together according to the rules, so the cameraman doesn't have to chose which to follow?

Also add to #6 David's name. Remember the one who is afraid of fish and water?!

Overall, I would have picked rock climbing. It was right there (no chance of getting lost), and it wasn't rappelling, it was just rock climbing.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 03-05-07 at 04:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Nevermind.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 03-07-07 at 06:50 PM
While I understand Terri and Ian turning it down, why the younger teams D&K or E&D did not go for it is a surprise for me.

Whitewater may be more fun, but if I am young and not in the top three teams the ropes seem faster to me.