URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1475
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BBRAT6: 3rd Eviction"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-19-09 at 05:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-09 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Hello and welcome back to the BBRAT. What? This is your first time here? Oh, For those who didn't catch it last week, the rules will follow in small print.
For those who've already "moved in" skip on down to the results.

BBRAT condensed Rules...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Mayhem!: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be branded Homeless.
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third week's entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Different questions get answered at different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. Any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest", "everybody else", etc. will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG.

6. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

7. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

The 1st Eviction Results

Power-Pop Quiz.
1. Name 1 HG who will win the first PowerPosition/HOH. (5) 13th HG / Jessie (Natalie/Russell)
2. Will a HG be put on "slop" in the first three days? (5) Yes
3. Will a HG receive a blur over their naughty bits in the first 3 days? (5) Yes
4. Will a HG leave the house before the first eviction is known? (5) No
5. Is the first evictee male or female? (10) male
6. Name 1 HG who's video "goodbye message" is played last, for the evictee. (15) Lydia
7. Which HG will be the first to cry? (This question will carry over until the first cryer is actually shown.) (25) Lydia/Chima
While Chima's cry was indeed before Lydia's, Lydia's was easily judged as more real than Chima's appeared to be. Therefore I awarded them both.

This week in the BBRAT House

A mere 10 points off the maximum, suzzee (60) barely sneaks out the highest score this week and snags the HOH, the +5 bonus and the monster digs.
Therefore, anyone caught with less than 30 points for the week will have to endure a stint, in what will quickly become known as the worst accomodations the BBRAT has to offer.
Yup, while suzzee and the folks in the "in crowd" will be allowed to sleep inside the BBRAThouse... the rest of you will be forced to sleep in the BBRATbackyard a.k.a. the Outhouse. OH yeah, and you'll get hit with a -3 point penalty as well. Boy that sucks.

BBRAT HOH: (+5)
suzzee

In The In Crowd: (0)
Road Kill
SilverStar
vince

Outhouse: (-3)
DearAbby
HauntedOne
kircon
krismiss
Lasann
mia rules
Rebel Crown
Starshine
VisionQuest
Wallflower

Overall...
While suzzee sits in the HOH, vince is busy schemeing, from 2nd place, a way to backdoor her next week, just for snagging the prize out of his hands. (or so he thinks)
Silverstar and RoadKill kick up their heels in 3rd and 4th, making nicey-nice for the moment. Meanwhile a tree-way tie between outhousers, kircon, Rebel Crown and VisionQuest, completes our Top5 (7?).

BBRAT
SUBTOTAL
HOH/Outs
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
suzzee
vince
SilverStar
Road Kill
Rebel Crown
VisionQuest
kircon
Starshine
mia rules
HauntedOne
Wallflower
krismiss
DearAbby
Lasann

3rd Eviction Entry
Deadline: Thursday the 23rd of July at 7:59pm BOARDTIME

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10)
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5)
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10)

Mayhem:
Past-Hamster Smash!

They've been real bad...so why not teach them a lesson?
Smash through one of the past-hamsters faces and possibly receive a prize.
There are...
3 - Outhouse Blankets. (Negates any penalty due to being in the Outhouse. Good for the remainder of the season.)
3 - 20 point bonuses.
7 - 5 point bonuses.
3 - Nada.

Once a past-hamster has been smashed, it cannot be smashed again. So smash them and smash them early.
Here they are...

Brian ~ Maggie ~ Dick ~ Alison
Chiara ~ Crazy James ~ Erika ~ Cappy
Zach ~ April ~ Jase ~ Amber
Sheila ~ James ~ Jen ~ Robert

Good Smashin'!

And here is a list of the current hamsters...

BB11 Househamsters Picture Wall
Braden ~ Casey ~ Chima ~ Jeff ~ Jordan
Kevin ~ Jessie ~ Laura
Lydia ~ Michele ~ Natalie ~ Ronnie ~ Russel

HouseKeeping
* As a rule I usually include, but decided to not add this season, a snippet about allowable answers. It seems, I had to add it back in after all.
* For those who haven't read the rules, let it be known that where it asks to name 1 HG, just name one houseguest. "None", "No One", "Nobody", "Everybody", etc. are not valid answers and won't be counted.
* I assure you that if it ever so turns out that "no one" does whatever the question asks, I will just remove it from the entry all together. So 0 points either way.
* Best to just take a stab at a name and cross your fingers.

* I been waitin fo'evah but it's finely hawt awtside. Wheeeeoooo!
* I have to share a special find of mine. It's called "Cool Mint Lemonade" Salt Scrub. A Body Care product by Giovanni Organics. Feels sooo good on hot days.
* Are you hot too?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mayhem"
Posted by vince3 on 07-19-09 at 07:04 AM
Smash Evel Dick's picture

"RE: BBRAT6: 3rd Eviction"
Posted by mia rules18 on 07-19-09 at 11:33 AM

Yippee....Smash! Amber!!

"Smash Time"
Posted by Road Kill on 07-19-09 at 03:23 PM
I will smash Sheila

Posted by SilverStar on 07-19-09 at 04:15 PM
I'd like to smash "Crazy" James. In the face. HARD.

"Mayhem"
Posted by suzzee on 07-19-09 at 07:10 PM
Smashing April. Always wanted to do that

Filthy Swine!

Posted by suzzee on 07-19-09 at 07:33 PM
Well this is a new one for me, let me tell ya.

Come see my HOH room!

I wish....

Some of my favorite snacks:

Dig in you in-crowders, this is gonna burn hot & fast I've never HOH'ed before and I'm livin' it up.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 04:30 PM
Hello Suzzee, I know I'm in the outhouse, but I have a little gift for you.

Maybe we can hang out together sometime.

Posted by VisionQuest on 07-19-09 at 09:25 PM
Suzzee - I love your HOH room.

Smash Maggot's picture please.

eagle flying

Posted by zazzy on 07-19-09 at 09:36 PM
I haven't played yet but it looks fun. The HOH room is awesome!

Can someone be HOH in back to back weeks?

I'll smash Zach.

Posted by suzzee on 07-20-09 at 08:13 AM
I'm pretty sure they can here but I think I tanked on last weeks entry so I think it's up for grabs this week.

"welcome zazzy."
Posted by tribephyl on 07-20-09 at 03:16 PM
Can someone be HOH in back to back weeks?

Yes, it is possible to win back to back HOH's but as suzzee alluded to, it's not an easy thing to accomplish in the BBRAT.

Posted by kircon on 07-20-09 at 02:22 PM
I would like to smash Brian's face.

Posted by Starshine on 07-20-09 at 03:34 PM
I will smash Cappy please

"Mayhem smash"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-20-09 at 05:22 PM
I'll enjoy smashing JASE.

"D'Abby's Mahem"
Posted by DearAbby on 07-21-09 at 11:05 AM
If I can drag her out of hiding, I'd like to smash Alison.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-22-09 at 12:56 PM
Re: question #5- there will be 8 votes this week, not 9.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Russell
2. Guest Host: Ronnie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jessie
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes
5. Exit-Polls: 8-0
6. The Last Word: No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Chima
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Casey
3. Total ChipHead: Michelle
4. The Pawn: Jeff
5. Released to the Wild: Ronnie

A Tribe work of art

Posted by vince3 on 07-22-09 at 01:15 PM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Ronnie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jesse
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 8-0
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Ronnie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Natalie
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Ronnie
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Lydia

"BBRAT HOH Twitters"
Posted by suzzee on 07-22-09 at 02:21 PM
Tweet: Found vince, SilverStar, and Road Kill passed out in the tub, closet and under the bed respectively.

Tweet: Note to self: Do not keep shrimp sauce next to the cold cream. ouch.

"RE: BBRAT HOH Twitters"
Posted by zazzy on 07-22-09 at 03:50 PM
ROFL! We could sign up for a real Twitter account...wonder how many followers it would attact?

Posted by zazzy on 07-22-09 at 03:47 PM
Power Positions:

1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Casey

2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Kevin

3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Russell

4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) Yes

5. Exit-Polls: With 9 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-3

6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2) No

Key Players:

1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jeff

2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Jesse

3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Jordan

4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Nat

5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Ronnie

Posted by krismiss2us on 07-22-09 at 07:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-09 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Jeff
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Jordan
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Michele
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 5-3
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? no

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Chima
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Lydia
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Jesse
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Ronnie

For smashing - i'm gonna smash chiara right in between the eyes!

Posted by Lasann on 07-22-09 at 07:59 PM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Lydia
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6)Kevin
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5)No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 5-6
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? Yes or No? (2)No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5)Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5)Jessie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5)Kevin
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Russell
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Natalie

Yes I live in a fantasy world!

Posted by Rebel Crown on 07-23-09 at 00:07 AM
1. Head of Hamsters: Casey
2. Guest Host: Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jesse
4. Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 6-2
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Ronnie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Russell
3. Total ChipHead: Jesse
4. The Pawn: Natalie
5. Released to the Wild: Russell

Posted by Road Kill on 07-23-09 at 09:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-09 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Russell
2. Guest Host: Ronnie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Lydia
5. Exit-Polls: 8-0

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Kevin
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Ronnie
3. Total ChipHead: Casey
4. The Pawn: Chima
5. Released to the Wild: Kevin

Posted by DearAbby on 07-23-09 at 09:14 AM
Gotta step up my game here if I hope to successfully defend my title. Going with Michelle (and one Jessie) across the board didn't work last week, so this time I'll spread it around and hope Michelle and Jessie lay low again.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters ~ Casey
2. Guest Host ~ Kevin
3. Pawn of Vengence ~ Ronnie
4. The Backdoor Password ~ Yes
5. Exit-Polls ~ 8-0
6. The Last Word ~ No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist ~ Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor ~ Jeff
3. Total ChipHead ~ Russell
4. The Pawn ~ Natalie
5. Released to the Wild ~ Chima

Posted by Starshine on 07-23-09 at 10:38 AM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Jordan
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. (7) Ronnie
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 6-2

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. (5) Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Russel
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Michelle
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Ronnie
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Lydia

Posted by mia rules18 on 07-23-09 at 01:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-09 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (10) Russell
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (6) Jeff
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (5) No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? (10) 8-0
Key Players:
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. (5) Ronnie
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. (5) Chima
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (5) Casey
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (10) Ronnie

Posted by suzzee on 07-23-09 at 03:52 PM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Jeff
2. Guest Host: Chima
3. Pawn of Vengence: Natalie
4. The Backdoor Password: No
5. Exit-Polls: 5-3

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Jordan
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Michelle
3. Total ChipHead: Kevin
4. The Pawn: Ronnie
5. Released to the Wild: Ronnie

Posted by VisionQuest on 07-23-09 at 05:05 PM
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. Natalie
2. Guest Host: Name 1 HG who will HOST the Power of Veto competition. Jeff
3. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. Jessie
4. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? No
5. Exit-Polls: With 8 possible votes, how will the votes be spread between the nominees? 5-3
6. The Last Word: Will the HOH have to break a tie with the votes? No

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out FIRST from the nomination block. Jessie
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Name 1 HG who will pull their key out LAST from the nomination block. Kevin
3. Total ChipHead: Name 1 HG who be CHOSEN to play in the PoV? *Not HOH or Nominees. Casey
4. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. Michele
5. Released to the Wild: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. Jordan

Posted by kircon on 07-23-09 at 06:25 PM
3rd Eviction Entry

Power Positions:

1. Head of Hamsters: Russel
2. Guest Host: Name Michele
3. Pawn of Vengence: Jeff
5. Exit-Polls: With 5-3

Key Players:

1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Lydia