URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 147
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another Houseguest at My Space"

Posted by outsider on 01-02-06 at 11:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-06 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-02-06 AT 11:33 PM (EST)

Jill now has her own page at My Space. Here's the link:
http://www.myspace.com/jilltracey

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Another Houseguest at My Space"
Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-02-06 at 11:46 PM
I am a little skeptical about that one because she is using the pic from the SO website as is Christina. Jessica has the only snapshot photo. Why does she list Swifty Lazar as one of her heroes? He was a Hollywood agent who worked his way out of poverty. Jill lists her occupation as a diva. I see she's still on the welfare roll. It's interesting how these pop up as soon as they are mentioned on this forum.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-03-06 at 02:26 AM
This is definitely Jill! If you read the messages from friends, there is one from Jessica and it sounds like they are in touch, so I believe this is her.

The thing I'm a little confused about is whether or not when these ladies talk about living in LA, is it pre or post SO? I know Jessica planned on relocating after the show, but Jill never spoke of moving to LA, so I don't know if that was written while she was in the house and that's what she was talking about, or if it's current time. Seems odd to me that all these ladies would just decide they love LA so much that they're going to stay there. There is even a pic on Jessica's site of her and TJ with TJ's dogs.

But I am glad to see Jill pop up and it sounds like she is well. Go Jill!

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-03-06 at 02:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 02:57 AM (EST)

Jill talked about staying with a cousin in LA while she recuperated from her surgery. She did not mention moving there permanently unless she decided to get a J-O-B or got a hefty cash prize from SO.

Anyone can create a blog on myspace.com and not use their real names. So I could view additional photos, I had to sign up (it's free) and I did so with a fake name and a yahoo addy, in case I got spammed. It took it with no problem, so I could swipe a pic off of SO and build a page too. There is no proof that any of those blogs (including Jessica's)are the real deal or the creation of some bored individuals looking for attention.

I not saying that it definitely is not Jill, I'm just a bit skeptical because it popped up almost immediately after people started providing links to the Jessica and Christina's blog on this forum.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-03-06 at 03:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-06 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

yes, I know anyone can create a myspace acct. I was just stating my opinion based on the messages that Jessica left on "Jill's" myspace site. I believe Jessica's page is real because of the way she wrote. Did you read her blogs about women's charity movements? It sounded just like her. Therefore, I am willing to make the stretch that Jill's is real. Maybe I'm wrong. I am sure as hell no expert. Just a poster with an opinion!

I think the SO pics might have been used because they're professional protraits and they're pretty nice photos. Makes sense to me that the ladies like their pics. Christina's is even good and she's not very photogenic!

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-04-06 at 01:03 AM
I agree...don't want to cause a stink but i question all of the girls homespaces...its easy to copy and paste pics..anyone could create those sites...smart

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-03-06 at 07:42 AM
The other HG's that I saw on myspace; Jessica, Christina, Sommer, Jennifer from season 2, and Sinae all had Lynell on their friends list. That woman is everywhere, that will be Allison in the future popping up all over.

On myspace you can get from HG to HG by clicking on the picture in the friends catagory and it will go to the next myspace site.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-03-06 at 11:03 AM
>The other HG's that I saw
>on myspace; Jessica, Christina, Sommer,
>Jennifer from season 2, and
>Sinae all had Lynell on
>their friends list.
>That woman is everywhere, that
>will be Allison in the
>future popping up all over.

LOL I thought the exact same thing when I noticed lynell was a common factor on each other thier list. Wonder why so far, none of them have mentioned Allithon.

Lynell seems a little old to be partying with such a young crowd. Mom needs to be the mom and let Haley be the daughter in my opinion.

Posted by celisabeth on 01-04-06 at 01:17 AM
>LOL I thought the exact same thing when I noticed lynell
>was a common factor on each other thier list. Wonder
>why so far, none of them have mentioned Allithon.
>
>Lynell seems a little old to be partying with such a young
>crowd. Mom needs to be the mom and let Haley be the daughter in
>my opinion.

I'm kinda skeptical about these sites, but if somebody's imitating women who've been on Starting Over, I think they're doing a pretty good job with the imitations.

I can completely believe that Lynnell would be partying with much-younger women. It seems like her "soccer mom" identity no longer applies since her kids have become adults and she's not responsible for shuttling them to practice and to games. She's apparently fairly recently separated (maybe divorced) from the husband she had while she was in the Chicago Starting Over house, and it seems like she's probably got a lotta time on her hands. I can very well imagine that Lynnell would choose to fill her free time with partying, and that she'd want to make a transition from being "soccer mom" to being "party mom."

Lynnell always struck me as being nice but flaky. I guess she'd be OK in small doses, but -- yeah -- seems like she should be "mom" and let Hailey be the daughter.

Posted by sowatcher333 on 01-04-06 at 01:47 PM
It pretty much icks me out that she does everything with her daughter. Even some replies I've seen the mom say, "Haley and I say ..." Grow up! She looks ridiculous "partying" with the younger set. Sheesh.