URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 147
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ice Cat - can you help me?"

Posted by mtopaz on 11-18-03 at 01:49 PM
I need help with a holiday sig pic. I'd like to incorporate a snow globe. Here's what I currently have, but it's boring and I'd like to spice it up a bit. Thanks for any help! (Maybe incorporating Misto's nick for me - Yummy Topaz).

MTopaz
Mmesmerizing

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Wrong Forum!!!"
Posted by sleeeve on 11-18-03 at 02:08 PM
We just went through and deleted all of the sig pic threads in this forum, because despite repeated requests for people not to use this as a spot to test and request sig pics, people are still doing it.
If you want to request a sig pic from someone, the easiest way to do it is to e-mail them.

If you want to request a sig pic in general, but do not have a specific artist in mind, that's what the OT forum is for.

If you want to test your sig pic, the easiest way to do it is to use the preview button.

Using this forum to request and test sigs makes it difficult for our newer members to find answers to legitimate questions that they may have.

Thanks to everyone for their cooperation in helping us to keep this forum useful for all of our members!

"RE: Wrong Forum!!!"
Posted by mtopaz on 11-18-03 at 02:34 PM
Very sorry and never mind - I'll just forget about a sig pic