URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1469
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"JimPat Croce: Moving In"

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 09-02-05 at 09:27 PM
I can't believe I'm actually commenting on this show, or asking anyone else who's seen it to do so.

I've caught a couple episodes recently. Methinks this guy is a Dr. Phil wannabe. He's not as obnoxious as the Philster, but he's off to a good start, being bald.

At least he doesn't pander to a studio audience, but I find a lot of this show contrived. Things get resolved MUCH too quickly (I know, they edit).

What think you? Or is this an empty-set thresd?

And does he REALLY take that used MaddenCruiser everywhere?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: JimPat Croce: Moving In"
Posted by mommy2bree on 09-06-05 at 01:24 AM
No, I watch this as well, mainly because it's the only thing on at 12:30 in the afternoon here (I'm not a soap opera fan anymore). I think it's pretty interesting, and I wonder WHY people would still act the crazy disfunctional way they do with his cameras there...I guess I'm just weird, but I think I would be a "best foot forward" type of person and not want to be screaming at my mom/significant other/child with a camera in the kitchen or whatever. I agree that it wraps up things with a nice pretty bow (kind of like the supernanny/nanny 911 shows) I have to say, that I can tolerate Pat Croce MUCH more than Dr. Phil, though.