URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1465
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Good bye ........"

Posted by esquire on 02-23-07 at 04:08 PM

I have a pretty good source (and I've never actually had one of those before) and can tell you that Kevin and Drew are getting booted this week

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Good bye ........"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-24-07 at 06:29 AM
Documentation would be nice.

Not to doubt you at all, but spoiling history is full of cases where people dropped in saying they have a source but nothing to back it up and it turns out to be incorrect. That's not to say that Kevin and Drew aren't going -- based on their performance last week, I'd say they're the overwhelming choice to be Philiminated this coming episode anyway so it's not a reach to predict this.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Posted by esquire on 02-25-07 at 10:30 PM
I told you so.

One other piece of info that I haven't seen elsewhere, Kevin's wife is pregnant with twins

Posted by wantstorun on 02-26-07 at 09:45 AM
Kevin said on the Early Show that it's triplets. Drew refused to change any diapers.

Posted by loo on 03-04-07 at 00:55 AM
any chance your source knows if the semi-finalist contestants for Season 12 have been chosen? My friend and I applied, but it's March 3, and we haven't gotten a call. I need to know if I should give up and go out of town for work..
Thanks --

Posted by esquire on 03-04-07 at 09:18 AM
My source is a neightbor of Kevin's. She does not like TAR and has never watched it. She knows nothing about the show. She knew they were having triplets and when thet were losing.

Posted by Snidget on 03-04-07 at 09:23 AM
This is the expected time line on wikipedia.

Don't know how accurate it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_12

Applications were due on January 16, 2007. Semi-finalist interviews will be held sometime in February or March of 2007. Final casting interviews will take place in April 2007. Filming will take place sometime between June to August of 2007.

Posted by Pamisue on 03-04-07 at 12:13 PM
That's assuming a 12th season is even ordered. I have been trying to keep up with network scheduling and I have yet to see or hear if a 12th season has definately been set. If anyone knows for sure please post info.