URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1464
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR11 Fans, Time To Vote! Week 2"

Posted by dabo on 02-23-07 at 01:07 AM
The Rules!

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar11 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e. Rob and Amber." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2a. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

2b. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header. You may also include a team name to indicate who you think will be in last place, of course.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Dustin and Kandice".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS REMAINING

Charla & Mirna (aka Team Mirna and Shmirna), cousins, finished 6th place TAR5.
David & Mary (aka Team Backwater Americans/Team Kentucky), married, finished 6th place TAR10.
Dustin & Kandice (aka The Blondies/Beauty Queens/Team Miss America), friends, finished 4th place TAR10.
Eric & Danielle (aka Team Mix'n'Match), dating, finished 2nd place and 8th place respectively as competitors in TAR9.
Joe & Bill (aka The Guidos/Team Guidos), life partners, finished 3rd place TAR1.
Kevin & Drew (aka The Festers/Team Festers), friends, finished 4th place TAR1.
Oswald & Danny (aka Team Cha Cha Cha), friends, finished 4th place TAR2.
Rob & Amber (aka Romber/Team Romber), married, finished 2nd place TAR7.
Teri & Ian (aka The Bunkers/Team Bunkers/Big Kahoonas), married, finished 2nd place TAR3.
Uchenna & Joyce (aka Team Most Likeable), married, winners TAR7.

TEAMS ELIMINATED

The noshows.
John Vito & Jill (aka Team 9/11), formerly dating, finished 5th place TAR3.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kevin & Drew"
Posted by vince3 on 02-23-07 at 01:18 AM
Who were very lucky team 9/11 got such bad directions.......

"David/Mary"
Posted by Max Headroom on 02-23-07 at 07:51 AM
Two reasons:

1) They're crummy racers
2) I picked them to go out 2nd in PTTE

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-23-07 at 08:32 AM
I picked them last week and now this is their week to go - they're too hurt and out-of-shape and their heart isn't in it.

"Kevin/Drew"
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-23-07 at 09:25 AM

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by Road Kill on 02-23-07 at 11:37 AM
They have no chance in a 'race to the finish line'.

One nation, under Romber...

"Festers, Kevin and Drew"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-23-07 at 02:36 PM

This has to be the most inept team ever to play the game...even more than Team Kentucky...they will be next, imo.

one nation, under Romber...

"Mirna and Charla"
Posted by donracefan on 02-23-07 at 03:29 PM
Can't drive a stick shift and didn't bother to learn before the start of this race? Revealed in the pre-race interview that their strategy for being able to keep up in a foot race was the Charla will wear wheelie shoes while Mirna drags her. Excuse me but most of the footraces I remember weren't indoors. They were over grassy or some other type of terrain. This just shows the ignorance of this team. Bu-bye.

"Kevin/Drew"
Posted by esquire on 02-23-07 at 03:53 PM
You can take this one to the bank.

"Kevin/Drew"
Posted by mysticwolf on 02-23-07 at 04:11 PM
Most likely.

But, I *wish* it were Schmirna. The rapido they go the better.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

"Kevin/Drew"
Posted by justmyhumbleopinion on 02-23-07 at 05:15 PM
Sorry to see them go.

"Kevin & Drew"
Posted by ARnutz on 02-23-07 at 06:00 PM
Time for the Grumpy Old Men to retire from racing.

"Team Fester"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-23-07 at 08:43 PM
They deserve to go ... bumbling &*^%$# ... don't even know what they're doing in the All Stars ...

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by qwertypie on 02-24-07 at 00:55 AM

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"Charma and Mirla"
Posted by Karchita on 02-24-07 at 01:52 AM
Yeah, I know it will be the Festers, but one can hope.

It's one thing to be pathetic and out of shape. It's another altogether to still not know how to drive a stick shift.

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by EmmaHead on 02-24-07 at 11:11 AM
I love them and would hate to see them go but they just don't seem to be that 'in' to the race this time around.

One nation, under Romber...

"Kevin & Drew"
Posted by Loree on 02-24-07 at 03:50 PM
Their hearts just don't seem to be in it this time.

"Kevin/Drew"
Posted by bobstew617 on 02-24-07 at 10:38 PM
I'll go along with Festers. Any team that bickers that much usually doesn't last long.

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by michel on 02-25-07 at 01:52 PM
Too bad they can't keep up.

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by dabo on 02-25-07 at 02:55 PM

"Kevin and Drew"
Posted by Iluvtheamazingrace on 02-25-07 at 06:08 PM
I think there going tonight because they screw up a lot and I think they will screw up on something.

"Keven and Drew"
Posted by Snidget on 02-25-07 at 06:11 PM
I just don't think your hearts are in it.