URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1463
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Separated at Birth - Bachelor edition"

Posted by Wasabi on 04-03-07 at 10:46 AM
Does Tessa remind of you of Meredith?

How about crazy eyes?

And new Peyton brothers?

And don't forget national anthem singers

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Separated at Birth - Bachelor edition"
Posted by KScott on 04-03-07 at 11:21 AM
Crazy Eyes reminded me of the Run-Away-Bride, what was her name?

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Wasabi on 04-03-07 at 11:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-07 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

You are right, she does look like Jennifer Wilbanks

Posted by woiwod on 04-03-07 at 11:10 PM
Yes, Tessa sure does remind me of Meridith. I really liked Meridith and was sorry to hear that she and Ian had broken up. There was so much chemistry there. I also think Tessa is very sweet and I hope he keeps her around for the duration.

Posted by LisaPles on 04-04-07 at 04:02 PM
Ugh, I think everyone (easily) forgot about Meridith. She was the most BORING bachelorette ever! Zzzzzzzz!

Posted by Wasabi on 04-07-07 at 09:50 AM
Well, I guess I just will have to come out of closet and say that I *gasp* liked Meredith. Not so much her outfits but as a human being, unlike Trista who makes me cringe anytime I see her. And really, which installment WAS fun? Jen really didn't even want to be there. Even if you take "Bachelor" - Bob, Travis, Lorenzo? Most of them were boring. For some reason I have a soft spot for Meredith and as result for Tessa too.

Posted by woiwod on 04-08-07 at 10:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-07 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

I really liked Meridith also and I really thought she and Ian would make it. So, I am rooting for Tessa at this point unless he proves to be a self absorbed chauvinist.

Posted by callietallie on 04-09-07 at 12:42 PM
I also liked Meredith. She seemed down-to-earth to me and I think she and Ian were really in love. It's too bad it didn't last.

And, Meredith and Tessa do look alike. They both have a wide face with those cheekbones.

Posted by riverrocker on 04-05-07 at 04:45 PM
These are GREAT! We thought the exact same thing, especially about Tessa and Meredith! Thanks for the pics!