URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1463
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-15-16 at 01:58 AM
HOH: Paulie
also safe: Frank, Bridiot and Michelle

Last time, Paulie was targeting Victor with a backdoor and succeeded. In the process he nominated both Bronte and The Beard.
The only one remaining is The Beard.

His target this week will probably be Tiffany. But will he again try to backdoor his target?

And whom else would he pick to fill the chairs in the mean time?

His grouping includes Frank, Michelle, Zak, Nicole, Day, James and Corey, Plus he can't nominate Bridiot.
So... that leaves only Paul, Tiffany and Natalie.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 4"
Posted by kingfish on 07-15-16 at 03:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-16 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Frank is safe. Expect da to fume.

If nominated, expect da's head to explode.

Posted by michel2 on 07-15-16 at 05:10 PM
I wonder how long before they drop these teams. I hope they do it soon, maybe when a player returns in the house.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-16-16 at 02:53 AM
If nominated, expect da's head to explode.

The fun part of this?...

Old enemies have become new friends, as Frank and Tiffany have been comparing stories... about Day.
Day is good at her deflection, but is about to be blown out of the water with all of the notes being compared and the fact that Tiffany is a waaaay-over reactor.
As RoadKill winner, if somehow Corey gets off the block, Tiffany is getting clearer and clearer on her renomination.
And if either Natalie or Tiffany come off the block?
I'm guessing Paulie can be swayed by Frank as well.
"Sorry Day, just ain't your week."

"Noms and Roadkill"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-16-16 at 02:06 AM
HOH Muscles nominates Natalie and Tiffany

Then, when the roachcoach pulls in... The Roadkill winner ends up being Tiffany
She nominates Corey.

So, until POV, Corey, Natalie and Tiffany are the nominees.

"POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-18-16 at 00:53 AM
Well... Corey wins POV!

This certainly means he will pull himself off the block and this will cause Tiffany to rename a nominee. Which at this point (since her and Frank are buddies now) that target is quickly becoming Da'Vonne.

There was some drama around Corey's win and after the POV, that involved Tiffany and Frank campaigning to get votes to insure a Day eviction... and Corey's feelings being hurt because the Fatal-5 (which was blabbed about to pretty much everyone) were "upset" with his POV win.

On one hand it's becoming clear that a quick and negative response to the newest alliance of Tiffany and Frank will certainly spell great danger to Tiffany. If ever a moment for the Fatal5 to stay strong, it is this week.
However, if Day is in the nom chair...? Hmmm...

"RE: POV"
Posted by kingfish on 07-18-16 at 09:55 PM
In Diary, Da'Vonne says she is going to contain herself.

So, she knows what she needs to do, she just can't do it.

"RE: POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-19-16 at 02:36 AM
...the sad fate of every cast member is to suffer the "I shoulda's" and the "only if I woulda's". The DR is almost always an opportunity wasted made vocal.

"POV Ceremony"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-19-16 at 02:42 AM
As predicted... Corey took himself off the block.
So, Tiffany made her RK replacement nomination and now Day is on the block.

So, This Thursday, 1 of Natalie, Tiffany or Day will be evicted. (Most likely Tiff, if the Hateful8 stay together.)

Then, On Friday... 1 of Glenn, Josea, Victor, Bronte and either Tiffany or Day will be RE-Entering the house. (Most Likely Tiff or Day if the producers have their way.)

Either way, I think Frank is likely boot after teams are dissolved. OR Production wants him to win HOH upon entering Jury phase.

"RE: POV Ceremony"
Posted by kingfish on 07-19-16 at 09:30 AM
If Thursday's show opens with clips of the hamsters seeming to target DaVonne, Tiffany will go. If the clips show DaVonne being targeted, Tiffany will go.

This is so easy.

Posted by michel2 on 07-21-16 at 11:04 PM
You called it. Before the vote, the whole episode was about getting Da out.

Posted by kingfish on 07-22-16 at 01:08 PM
Since I'm riding a streak, I'll make another prediction, this one based on statistical probability and the assumption that tonight's challenges won't be athletic contests. In order to fit five challenges in as well as an assortment of drama clips, I picture a series of answer booth challenges.

Tiff will win, mainly because she has to win only one challenge. That gives her the biggest leg up, but also, if the producers are inclined to tilt the challenges in anyone's favor, it will be to Tiff. Mucho drama may ensue if she reenters the house. In booth answer challenges, IMO only Bronte is her equal/superior.

If Tiff manages to throw everybody's game out of whack, it will get my approval. If it just extends the existing drama by one week while the house auto-boots Tiff, then it's a waste of time.

Posted by michel2 on 07-22-16 at 03:53 PM
I think it's a big waste of time. I'm pretty sure Tiff and Jossiah would be u-turned ASAP. Bronte and Glen would have a chance to stay but how would that improve the show?

Are you pulling for anyone? Victor may have a shot at staying for a while and he could be fun to watch but he wasn't much of a player.

Posted by kingfish on 07-22-16 at 06:16 PM
1. Tiff - you might be right, but there is room for doubt. I think that Frank would like to keep her. Frank seems to have a way of maintaining communication with everyone, and with a week to work with and cooperation from Da's mouth, he could effect a change in targets. But it also would be a pretty easy for them to U-turn her.

Josiah - I agree. Easy U-Turn.

Glen - No one hates him, so he might have a chance. His allegiances aren't yet formed, so he could help shift power if used correctly. OTOH, he's probably sweet meat if everybody is tentative and just needs a convenient "anyone but me" target.

Victor - I just don't see him making the cut, but if he did, he could have the same chance that Glen might have of not being u-turned. He's a doofus that no one (I believe) really hated.

Bronte - She only needs to win two challenges, so she has a decent chance to return. And of staying. She wasn't really a target when she left, and if she understands who engineered her boot (Da') she could definitely influence Natalie and James to shift power to Frank's team and stay. She has a number of potential allies.

Overall, I'm still in the Waiting To See mode inre the Return thing. I actually think it has potential to screw up the predictable succession of boots. Which I'm for.

2. I am pulling for Frank, he's amusing and intelligent. He's capable of pulling boner moves, but his underdog status and his really decent social and strategic game play is admirable. I don't think he will win, the house sentiment seems too stacked against him right now. Or ever. So if he were to win, it would be as an underdog, and just as I rooted for underdog Jannell to beat the odds (which she didn't), a Frank win would be satisfying. Major.

Second - James. Sly little horn dog, if he gets to the end and isn't too hateful, I'd like to see him prevail.

third - Right now I think a Bronte win would be satisfying. My little elephant (I'm sticking with that) girl.

Posted by michel2 on 07-22-16 at 08:08 PM
I only meant pulling for someone to return to the game! For the whole thing, I'm not sure anyone would make for a satisfying winner. I think the ones that really have a shot are still UTR for now. Michelle is the one I think can win this whole thing. (not saying I'm pulling for her but if she starts making moves it would be fun.)

Posted by kingfish on 07-22-16 at 09:27 PM
In that case, no.

If I had to pick someone to root for, I'd pick Tiff simply for the effect it would have on Da'. That was a pretty nasty goodbye message Da' left for Tiff, and I would enjoy seeing Da' get some comeuppance. Even better would be if Tiff ended up actually outlasting Da'.

I think Michelle is a good pick to win too. In spite of the dullness of the UTR game, it is IMO a good strategy, especially early on.

Posted by kingfish on 07-21-16 at 08:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-16 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

What did Da call Tiffany when she sat on the couch? I suppose it was 'bitch", but it sounded like something different.

"Who Won?"
Posted by michel2 on 07-22-16 at 09:35 PM
I couldn't watch the episode and didn't see an ECST so who is back in the House?

"RE: Who Won?"
Posted by kingfish on 07-23-16 at 08:44 AM
Victor.

Four different challenges, three which were semi athletic. Victor won three consecutive challenges.