URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1462
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Antonia should have gone on Big Brother! Becoming stars!"

Posted by SOTellItLikeItIsFan on 05-17-06 at 11:41 PM
I think Antonia should have audition to go on Big Brother. They would definitely put her on that show. If she win she would get enough money to pay off her debt but knowing her she might waste the money and she probably wouldn't win because she would get evicted for her big mouth. What reality shows you think Antonia would be good on?

If Antonia, Jill, and Niambi wants to be "discovered" they should have had more likable personality and showed some acting skills. Most of us who watched them aren't fans of there's after knowing their intention was becoming a star so a lot of us feel betrayed in a way. Starting Over is the wrong place to become a "star" but you can become a star on The Apprentice, Survivor, Big Brother and a host of other reality shows.

I don't think SO is right for Antonia plus the show almost is over so Iyanla won't have time to get tough with Antonia or address being too dependent on her mother. So Iyanla will try to give her a quick fix.

I don't think it''s fair how the show runs people through so quickly when the show is near the end of the season. I rather wait to put them on next season.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion