URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1460
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dan the man"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 10-02-08 at 10:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Dan was on a local Detroit area radio show this morning. Fantastic interview. After listening to him, I believe he played an even more amazing game then when the show left.

Dan said that he played the game just to get on the show. He says he is the most normal guy there is and he knew he could not be himself and get on the show. So he dreamed up this character of which he played up in the casting process...the extreme Right Wing Conservative. In the preshow video he can be seen saying if Hillary Clinton gets elected he will move out of the country. Dan says because he worked at a Catholic School this character seemed logical. He also played up the bible religious part too. If you notice at least on the air this character never appeared....he didn't believe most of the things he told casting.

The interview was very loose and was very interesting. He talks to Memphis every day. Still friends with Keesha, Renny and Brian. Loves meeting fans. But has had a hard time adjusting to being out of the house. Dan is coaching football but not back to teaching yet.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dan the man"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-02-08 at 10:43 AM
Thanks for the update, I was a Dan fan from the beginning.

"RE: Dan the man"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 10-04-08 at 06:43 PM
Thank you so much for posting this! I tried really hard to hate Dan because of the pre show info on him.I couldnt. Knowing most of that was made up makes me like him so much more. For the first time in BB history I actually LIKE the person who won. Yay Dan!