URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1456
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB18..."

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 05-21-16 at 05:49 PM
Slated to debut June 22. I have heard through the grapevine that the season will be with returnees. I have also heard that they will know about 2 weeks before they go into the house.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB18..."
Posted by kingfish on 05-25-16 at 11:44 AM
As long as "I'm baaaack, bitches" doesn't return.

Actually I don't want to see any returnees again. This looks like it's going to be a long summer.

"RE: BB18..."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-25-16 at 03:01 PM
This looks like it's going to be a long summer.

When has that ever NOT been the the phrase we all say at some time in middle to late May... (then again a couple more times in June and a slew more come July and by August we're all wishing to gouge our eyes out and be handed a swift and painless reprieve... but we hang on.)

Talk about your Stockholm Syndrome. We'll all soon be a bunch of Patty Hearst's.

"The hopefuls have been contacted..."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-28-16 at 03:12 AM
...according to Robin Kass

Cast reveal is June 13th. Via CBS Interviews with Jeff and the new cast members.

"House Pics leaked..."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-01-16 at 09:39 PM
Big Thanks to @bbfeedsfairy but here's some new house pics via BigBrotherSpice

The bathroom has a sand floor!

"OCA - "Live" Air-Dates."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-03-16 at 02:02 PM
CBS has put it out there via On-Camera-Audiences, that they are seeking "Live" audiences for the BB18 season.

Dates included...

June 15, 30
July 7, 14, 21, 28
August 4, 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 12, 14, 21

Of note... the Live Audience needed 7 days before premiere.
Watching HGs enter? (But an entire week before premiere?)
Second Live show is a full 2 weeks later!?
2 weeks? That's a pretty darned long hiatus.
I'm thinking there is some sort of hinge associated with the very beginning of the game.
A rumor is that they start with 30 and whittle down to 16 via the first competition of the season. Or perhaps 30 enter but CBS "waits" for us to vote on who should enter? Hence the extra days prior to the "1st Live Eviction".
I dunno, but the "normal" timeline is much shorter than it is THIS season.

Then, with 14 subsequent Live Shows, it would indicate a cast of 16 at the start.
(Or 18 with 2 "Week-In-A-Day"s. Or 16 with 1 returnee and 1 W-I-A-D. Or 18 with 2 returnees and 4 W-I-A-D. Or two early evictions for "teams" of 2. etc...)
But I'm thinking 16.

"BB18: The Newbs"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-14-16 at 02:59 PM
According to CBSPressExpress

The following 12 new Houseguests will spend the summer competing for $500,000: No doubt being joined by returnees (probably 4 of them) on premiere nights.

Males:

Corey Brooks | Age: 25

Hometown: Dallas | Current City: Dallas | Occupation: Baseball Coach

Glenn Garcia | Age: 50

Hometown: Bronx, N.Y. | Current City: Bronx, N.Y. | Occupation: Dog Groomer/Former Police Detective

Jozea Flores | Age: 25

Hometown: Bridgeton, N.J. | Current City: Los Angeles | Occupation: Makeup Artist

Paul Abrahamian | Age: 23

Hometown: Tarzana, Calif. | Current City: Tarzana, Calif. | Occupation: Clothing Designer

Paulie Calafiore (Cody's Brother)| Age: 27

Hometown: Howell, N.J. | Current City: Howell, N.J. | Occupation: DJ

Victor Arroyo | Age: 25

Hometown: Slidell, La. | Current City: Slidell, La. | Occupation: Gym Manager

Females:

Bronte D’Acquisto | Age: 26

Hometown: San Diego, Calif. | Current City: Denver, Colo. | Occupation: Student

Bridgette Dunning | Age: 24

Hometown: Fresno, Calif. | Current City: Ventura, Calif. | Occupation: Traveling Nurse

Michelle Meyer | Age: 23

Hometown: Washington Township, Mich. | Current City: Washington Township, Mich. | Occupation: Nutritionist

Natalie Negrotti | Age: 26

Hometown: Caracas, Venezuela | Current City: Franklin Park, N.J. | Occupation: Event Coordinator

Tiffany Rousso (Vanessa's Sister) | Age: 32

Hometown: West Palm Beach, Fla. | Current City: Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. | Occupation: High School Teacher

Zakiyah Everette | Age: 24

Hometown: Charlotte, N.C. | Current City: Charlotte, N.C. | Occupation: Preschool Teacher

Commence first impressions...

"RE: BB18: The Newbs"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 06-15-16 at 07:39 AM
Okay: They are ALL the same age, except for 2, and ALL of the girls look ALIKE.

Hmmmm? What's up with casting the girls?

Vanessa and Cody's siblings, really?

So the remaining 4 will be returning players?

"RE: BB18: The Newbs"
Posted by kingfish on 06-15-16 at 08:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-16 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

4 returners?

Dang, I was hoping we might dodge that bullet.

From their head shots (they all had head shots available, apparently) it appears that BB recruited from the modeling community or from various nerd squads.

In other words, SOS.

And we all know how intellectual and socially adept hamsters from those groupings have proven to be.

BTW,

Lesson learned #1: Mute the TV when they enter the house, the frequency of the squeals will affect your hearing.

Lesson Learned #2: Do not participate in BB drinking games if you suspect that you may have a liver problem. If you do, make sure you have a donor readily available.

"confirmed. 4 more "mystery" guests entering..."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-18-16 at 02:47 AM
Recent ad has highlighted 4 additional hamsters entering the habitrail...joining the original 12 newbs.