URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1454
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Dinner Argument"

Posted by carolynl on 05-15-06 at 01:50 PM
So far I haven't seen any post regarding the argument. If I am wrong direct me to the correct forum to view other post.

That said. I thought that IV should have checked Christie also regarding having that discussion at dinner. She started the entire mess and that seemed to get overlooked. Jodi commented on being upset that they started it at her celebration and when her mother was in town and I got the impression that she was putting the blame at solely Niambi and Antonia's door.

I remember Niambi distinctly saying that it was not the time or place to have that discussion and Christie was like a dog with a bone and wouldn't let it rest. When Niambi finally went there with it Antonia was sitting there silently at first until someone made the comment of why was Niambi so upset when the entire incident was basically Antonia's business. This sent admittedly immature Antonia over the edge and it was "on like donkey kong..." No, it should not have gotten nasty. However, let's at least recognized who set it off. It was Christie and she should have been checked. She was mad that not only did she perceive them as having an attitude with her, she felt that how dare they disrespect me and suggest that they could have a drink at dinner. She probably thought that their desire to have a drink was an endeavor to withhold support in her sobriety. They in return probably thought that it was just ridiculous because they were out in a public setting, not in the "alcohol free" starting over house. If the producer wanted to do something productive they would make the house a "smoke free" house. That would really be doing something. And just about all the house guest would really have to demonstrate restraint.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Dinner Argument"
Posted by Baxtera on 05-15-06 at 03:14 PM
All three children needed a time out from the table. Christie was more obvious but Antonia and Niambia were given off attitude and whispering to each other like to little children and couldn't even attempt to be polite. Like bad children in a restuaraunt the three should have been removed until they could behave like adults.

"RE: The Dinner Argument"
Posted by petmama on 05-15-06 at 04:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Christie's telling Niambi she had to abstain from drinking alcohol to "support her sobriety" would be like me telling my dinner companions they couldn't order any appetizers, fattening entrees, or dessert to support my healthy eating habits.
Unless she sticks to fast food and family buffet type restaurants, she'll be exposed to people drinking alcohol.
And, why did Jodi place all the blame on Antonia and Niambi? She isn't in love with them.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 05-15-06 at 04:36 PM
There are a number of threads regarding the dinner, the argument, Christie, Niambi, Antonia, alcohol, etc. There're even threads about smoking. You may join any one of them.

And, no, I'm not going to point out where all of them are for you. If you don't have time to look or use the search function, what makes you think that I do?

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary