URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1452
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Diary Room Sessions"

Posted by seas72 on 09-06-08 at 10:46 AM
When we see the HG's in the diary room speaking about the competitions etc. do the producers coach them as to what to say/talk about? I'll occassionaly catch the late night on Show2 and hear the producer call each one in the Diary Room for what seems like a long period of time. I've also heard the producers tell them they are not allowed to disucuss their sessions with each other. It is due to affecting the outcome of the game?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Diary Room Sessions"
Posted by Snidget on 09-06-08 at 03:33 PM
Well I don't know that they are given a script or told they have to do specific things to remain on the show.

We have had a few times the DR has bled into the feeds and they do talk a lot to the constestans. My sense was more that they'd ask leading questions more than make statements about who to align with or be paranoid about. I think they mess with their heads, but I don't think they can exert a lot of actual control.

I assume they want to keep each hamsters diary room private from the other ones so part of that can be making sure A and B aren't comparing notes about things.

Manga by Slicey!