URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1451
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB 10 PTTE: Wk 8 Results-Wk 9 List Changes"

Posted by kircon on 09-05-08 at 04:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-08 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:

Post a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the tenth season.

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The nineth hamster left the house. Our little Southern Belle with the big voice. I will really miss Renny Martyn with her amazing varity of clothes, hats, and jewelry.

HEY YALLL! RENNY’S COMING TO THE JURY HOUSE.

Well, you can read about it here.

Now onto the game!

Place – Name – Score on current list

^Upward movement

In case of ties, I alphabetize

HauntedOne hangs on to the lead. Congratulations! mia rules, DearAbby, tribephyl, & KwietOne correctly predicted that Renny would finish in 5th place. Congratulations!

1 – HauntedOne – 9

2 – Corvis - 10

3 - suzzee –12

4 – mia rules – 16
5 – SilverStar - 16

6 – VisionQuest – 20

^7 – Sir tribephyl – 23

8 – DearAbby – 25

9 – LostAddict -27

10 - toddE – 29

^11 – KwietOne – 31

^12 – kircon – 34

13 – Reality_Tv_fan – 35

14 – bdemoney – 37

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13– 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB):
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.

Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points

9 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Because of last week’s fastforward I added a week. This coming week will be week 9. If you still have your original list at 9 weeks, I will subtract 2 points.

You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you don’t use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.

If you would like to check your list or another players click on the links below.

PTTE Entry List

Wk 1 Results – List Change

Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes

Wk 3 Results –Wk 4 List Changes

Wk 4 Results – Wk 5 List Changes

Wk 5 Results – Wk 6 List Changes

Wk 6 Results-Wk 7 List Changes

Wk 7 Results-Wk 8 List Changes

Good Luck and have fun!!!

You have until Tuesday, September 09, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.

#2001 2nd Grandchild is born. Youngest son marries & gains 2 children. Russian space station Mir falls into the Pacific Ocean. Never forget 9-11. World Trade Center-New York City, The Pentagon, & Shanksville, PA.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB 10 PTTE: Wk 8 Results-Wk 9 List Changes"
Posted by SilverStar on 09-09-08 at 03:00 PM
4. Keesha
3. Jerry
2. Memphis
1. Dan