URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1449
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"

Posted by tribephyl on 09-04-15 at 01:04 PM
DoubleEviction night resulted in both Meg and James heading to the jury house.
The newest HOH is... Steve.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 10"
Posted by kingfish on 09-04-15 at 01:14 PM
Great. Another opportunity for Nutzoid Steve to go sideways.

Pul-eese put the twins up against each other. Just for yucks.

Cain-ette Vs Abel-ina, anyone?

Posted by michel2 on 09-04-15 at 03:44 PM
Personally, I'd like him to put Austin up against Julia. Liz's head could explode!!

Posted by suzzee on 09-04-15 at 04:25 PM
Good idea. I mean about her head exploding, I don't care which of the trio goes to jury.

"Nominations"
Posted by Jims03 on 09-04-15 at 10:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-15 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

Nominations were Liz & Austin.

Not pretty much to say... Pretty obvious what he's thinking, here. If the non-nominated Austwin wins Veto, Steve loses Vanessa or John, and Steve's game is pretty much over next week. So it's best to keep Julia off the block and pray she doesn't wake up again and win something.

Steve and Jmac currently want to get rid of Austin, to limit Vanessa's power. They believe (probably rightly) that if Austin sticks around, he will be a tool for Vanessa to use in the Final 5.

"RE: Nominations"
Posted by michel2 on 09-05-15 at 04:50 AM

>Steve and Jmac currently want to
>get rid of Austin, to
>limit Vanessa's power. They
>believe (probably rightly) that if
>Austin sticks around, he will
>be a tool for Vanessa
>to use in the Final
>5.

Aren't they ALL tools for Vanessa to use?!

"Veto"
Posted by Jims03 on 09-05-15 at 09:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-15 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Crisis averted. We are not going to see a Final 3 of the Austwins.

Austin won the Veto.

Julia is going up (unless some kind of stupid miracle happens).

Needless to say, there has been a lot of fallout about it. Liz and Julia are basically furious with Austin that he didn't at least try to throw it to Julia. It was a Veto game kind of like the HOH where you pick an opponent or someone to play. Vanessa suggested that Julia should pick Austin and then Austin will throw it to her. So, even though Jmac and Vanessa were still in the comp, Julia picked Austin. Who proceeded to win instead of throw. Austin's being a little full of himself, wearing the Veto around everywhere and being generally pumped up about it. Some pretty relationship-damaging things were said back and forth between Austin and Liz. Liz took his win really hard, and called him ugly and gross and stuff. Liz talks a lot of crap about everyone, it's just kind of surprising how quickly it got ugly between them.

Austin had a big fight with Vanessa because he found out she was working Julia against Austin before the comp. Although then he went back and made up with Vanessa in secret, saying he overreacted because he doesn't want Jmac/Steve to suspect they're going to work together. Vanessa is trying to mediate the Austin/Liz relationship now, but is going about it in a very clumsy way and is mixing in more game talk that just makes Liz more mad at Austin. So, in addition to Austin, now Liz and Julia are telling each other that the other one needs to stick with Vanessa going forward.

*sigh*

These people.

Funny thing is, it sounds like Jmac and Steve currently want Julia to go. I think they've sensed that Vanessa wants to take Julia to the Final 2. There is actually some logic to it... I've suspected it myself, that Vanessa is ideally aiming for a Vanessa/Julia finals. If Vanessa is in the Final 3, Jmac wants to be her "goat" (even if he might not actually be one against Vanessa). Kinda reminds me of the Courtney boot in Survivor Exile Island.

"RE: Veto"
Posted by kingfish on 09-06-15 at 09:03 AM
So first Liz and Austin were sitting on the block together, then (most likely) Liz and Julia will be there come voting night.

There is a God.

"RE: Veto"
Posted by michel2 on 09-06-15 at 04:19 PM

>There is a God.

So that's why the world is so f*cked up.

Maybe god should spend less time watching BB...

"Caption This"
Posted by suzzee on 09-08-15 at 02:56 PM

Messin' with Sasquatch

"RE: Caption This"
Posted by michel2 on 09-08-15 at 04:41 PM

"Purple haze, all in my brain
Lately things they don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
Excuse me while I kiss" this guy

"RE: Caption This"
Posted by suzzee on 09-09-15 at 04:00 PM
At least it's going to be a good song running through my head all day. Purple Haze would have improved the season I think.

"Presenting the Munster-Addams"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-08-15 at 09:36 PM

Sealed with a kiss, Marilyn Munster and Cousin Itt finally tie the noose...er...knot.

"RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams"
Posted by suzzee on 09-09-15 at 03:59 PM
HA!

Hey there sugar <3

"RE: Presenting the Munster-Addams"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-15 at 01:30 AM
hello, coffee. I been missing you.

"Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
Posted by michel2 on 09-08-15 at 05:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Austin used the PoV on himself.

Steve named Julia the replacement nominee.

The two sisters will be sitting next to each other meaning we will not know which is which but one will have to stand and make the walk of shame. Julie should use the formulaic: "Will the real (insert twinnee name here) stand up."

"RE: Veto Ceremony: Bye Bye Twinnee"
Posted by kingfish on 09-08-15 at 07:44 PM
The next two episodes will be the best all season. Life is good.

Posted by michel2 on 09-08-15 at 08:13 PM
Yes, especially if they show a lot of the Austin/Liz fight that Jims described above.

Posted by suzzee on 09-09-15 at 04:01 PM
I'll bring the popcorn.