URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1447
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB19"

Posted by kingfish on 07-13-17 at 05:25 PM
This is an empty room apparently, nonetheless, it's a good place to vent.

I am disappointed they brought back a player from a previous season, am even more disappointed that that clown Abramson was the vet chosen to return, I am mildly furious that he has been given a three week non-eviction pass, so, although I'm a reality junkie, I will probably stop watching.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB19"
Posted by Aruba on 07-18-17 at 08:01 PM
Hey Kingfish...You’ll have NOOOOO problem getting me to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to the idiots in Production deciding to bring back returning players. For the sake of these Boards I hope last Survivor’s Pseudo-Season of ALL returnees was not as dead as this season’s BB forum. Perhaps you may now appreciate a fuller understanding why I avoid "non-seasons" with returnees.

Although if the mental morons in Casting were to bring someone back, Paul does make the most sense. Personally, as an individual Abramson is a complete jacka$$, but “your boy” owned BB18 season last summer. It sure makes a hellava lot more sense than that loud-mouth, obnoxious, self-defeating Da’Loser they brought back last year.

As for the three-week eviction pass...thank the viewers who share the same feeble-minded brain as Production for voting him the opportunity to take the pass. I watched the first few episodes because, like you, I’m a reality junkie. But I was out of the country for the past 10 days and have not watched a minute since the 7/6 episode. I’m 50-50 on whether I may just skip this season altogether.

"RE: BB19"
Posted by personofinterest on 09-27-17 at 11:49 AM
I watched because I just couldn't look away. I gave up hoping that Paul would be evicted so I started hoping for the bitterest of all juries!

He still probably would have won if he hadn't lied to the very end (or over-lied as one of the jury members said). Paul was mad at Josh for telling the truth in his good bye messages, but that is part of why Josh won. Good for him!

Jury management is important, and I think the last few evictions when Paul kept lying to blame others cost him the game. He also didn't own anything in the answers to his questions from the jury and wasn't able to change up his practiced speeches when he heard how bitter they were.