URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1442
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "

Posted by tribephyl on 07-10-15 at 00:43 AM
Commence the inner-conversations about Austin and Vanessa's reign...

(Two supposed alliance compatriots that BOTH despise Audrey.)

Good luck, Audrey.

(DaVonne was sooooo wrong about you...and the power the hamsters possess.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "
Posted by michel2 on 07-10-15 at 07:02 PM
Is the plan to back-door her or will they nominate her? They could easily find someone that would agree to throw the BOB challenge but then there's still veto.

I have a question: If a player wins the battle of the block, can he still be a replacement nominee after the veto is used?

"RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 3 "
Posted by kingfish on 07-10-15 at 09:50 PM
The Audrey question: I fully expect that they will discuss and possibly agree on a backdoor plan for Audrey. I also expect someone else will plot to defeat that plan thinking that as long as Audrey is in the house, that she will always be a bigger target than they are, whoever they are. IOW, the names change but it's still the same ole same ole.

The BoB question: Don't know. I do know that the dethroned HoH can be nominated. But it would seem unfair that after winning BoB that the ex-blockees could be in jeopardy. So my guess would be no, but you probably (and so do I) want something more definite.

"Noms - BotB"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-11-15 at 01:28 AM
Austin nominated Jason and Meg, Vanessa nominated James and John.

Jason and Meg win BotB (and are safe for the week), Vanessa stays HOH, James and John remain on the Block (for now) and Austin is thrown into the pool of possible noms.
Do I hear the backdoor creaking open.

"RE: Noms - BotB"
Posted by kingfish on 07-11-15 at 10:25 AM
Thanks Tribe. And thanks for staying up for us.

"POV"
Posted by tribephyl on 07-12-15 at 01:48 AM
Well... John won the POV. (He will undoubtedly take himself off, meaning Vanessa gets to renom.)

The back door is indeed creaking but apparently Jeff and Jackie are the possible grease targets.

Interesting. Yes?

"RE: POV"
Posted by kingfish on 07-12-15 at 11:30 AM
Jackie and Jeff may be perceived as a duo that needs to be broken up. Hard to believe that the house wouldn't try and break up Clay and Shelli first though.

If she gets thru this week, Audrey may be good to go to the final vote.

Villains have lasting power.

Posted by wowisme on 07-15-15 at 05:22 PM
Villains may have lasting power but the dentist is pure comic gold. It's the silent ones you have to keep an eye on IMHO, like Jackie and Steve, who never seem to have any face time or diary room time. They're like white noise, you know they are there but are just background, so you forget they are there.

And yes I am the former woeisme1 who hasn't been able to sign in for a few years since the Ukraine thing wouldn't let me, so I have to start all over again.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-16-15 at 09:03 PM
so great to see you, me. And if I might add... WOW is so much better. (Not all teen angsty )

The Ukraine Incident be damned. We lost sooo many peeps in that war. Glad to see you survived, even if you had to change your name to do so.