URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1441
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""

Posted by PsychoKitty on 12-04-06 at 07:47 PM
ACK! I'm so bummed - my favorite team (of what was left) got eliminated. . . The girls did so well - but that 1/2 hour lead was going to be a big hurdle no matter what. I was amazed that the folks squishing the tomatoes did it so fast - I thought they'd be losers fer sure! Oh well. . . .Now I guess I'm rooting for the boys. Colin and Christie (oops! Rob & Kimberly) announcing their love and that they have more to win for than the other teams - for their future marriage and babies - turned my stomach! Maybe if they get married though, he'll realize she's a female and stop calling her "dude." GAG!!!!!! And the Bama's are detestable. I just detest them! No better word for it. I know they aren't the Weavers - I am a reasonable person after all. But I just can't stomach their awful attitude and equally awful accents any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also - does anybody know if next week's ep is a 2 hour one???? And is it Sunday night at 8? I can't find it in my TV guide. . .

Thanks!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-05-06 at 12:13 PM
I understand it is only a one hour show?

Personally, I am rooting for R&K now. Yes, they are not the best persons in the world - but I think they are the team that has improved the most. And one think I really like about them compared to some of the fighting-with-each-other teams in the past is that they seem not to carry a grudge from leg to leg. They fight, but they also forgive each other.

The models I can stand winning.

The Bamas I would hate to win.

There are hints that the BQs are in TAR 11 so it is not the end of the line for them either.

"RE: ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
Posted by maryellennaco on 12-05-06 at 05:05 PM
Ugh, the Blondies in TAR RETREAD??? Yikes, they JUST left my television screen 2 days ago!! I may be ill momentarily...