URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1440
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ollie's screen time on TV "

Posted by CincinnatiLady on 08-10-08 at 08:43 PM
I am wondering if all you avid cable and feed watchers could give me an opinion on why Ollie gets no screen time on network?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ollie's screen time on TV "
Posted by Snidget on 08-10-08 at 08:46 PM
From what I've read of the feeds he doesn't do much in the house, and what he does do I'm not sure much can be aired during the family hour.

He's basically doing whatever his girlfriend April tells him to do and stays out of the fights so there isn't much story there to show.

Posted by SilverStar on 08-11-08 at 01:04 PM
He's basically doing whatever his girlfriend April.

There ya go. Fixed it.

Surfkitten summer sigs!

Posted by suzzee on 08-13-08 at 05:33 PM
>snort< yup fixed

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Estee on 08-13-08 at 05:39 PM
In addition to the above, I think Endemol is desperately trying to preserve the image they initially set up for him: preacher's innocent son out in the big bad world. The show will have a publicly-acceptable winner if they have to set half the footage on fire, and Ollie's at least being set up for a long ride through the game -- unless he does something prior to his exit on a Randal two-second edit destruction level.

Posted by suzzee on 08-14-08 at 10:54 AM
At some point will he align with Memphis & Dan if April is evicted or is he moving in that direction now sensing that April is a big liability?

Will he try to save himself (reputation wise) by claiming naivety (sp? ) as to his horn dog approach to the game and he didn't realize what little Ollie was up to?

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by kingfish on 08-14-08 at 09:55 AM
And, in order to really show what he's up to, they would have to at least change the time slot, and maybe even move it to pay-per-view.